Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 6. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 22, 2018, 05:03:00 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

I think and believe it is somewhat predictable and somewhat unpredictable. Predictable because you can follow market factors and economic movements which will help a trader to assume or somewhat predict to some extent, what might happen. Even technical analysis makes it somewhat predictable, if its done correctlyNow at some point it becomes totally unpredictable and becomes kind of gambling, but only if you trade totally blindly.
Moreover it not good to listen advises from others, better you make your own choices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
For profitable trading on the market need a trading system, psychological stability, knowledge of the basic principles of the market and hard work!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, I think trade is a very difficult job and we can not predict anything. It can be seen that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing during the past days and there are no signs of recovery clearly. We can not get along easily, you must constantly monitor the market and always have specific plans with every possible case.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
Of course, trading is always risky, we can not always win. If we do not have broad vision, we do not have the ability to analyze and we do not have patience. We will fail in business. Therefore, before entering the business, it is necessary to prepare the knowledge and psychological preparation for the worst situations that may occur.

Everything is always risky, trading or anything have a risk, it's depend on you to manage it.
and we know that trading is unpredictable job and no one can when the price is going down or up.

I totally agree with you, in addition with that you must knowledgeable on that particular trading field that you are aiming. Analyze every step, monitor the bitcoin value from time to time and strongly be patience for the right time to trade or invest to have a huge profit in the future.
Yes good to gain knowledge and information before you get to the bitcoin trading because it is risky investment, bitcoin trading is good to be in your favor but it will be with high profit, good to choose your amount that how much you want to invest and trade after that you will make high amount of profit , I think nothing can be better than bitcoin but you will have to wait and let your profit be more than double within days and within months, we can make our own prediction about bitcoin price according to the market demand and supply.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 21, 2018, 02:42:05 PM
Yes, trading is a unpredictable job. Nobody can predict about trading. Totally depend on luck. But some times guess price up or down. It is rear case in trading. 
It is the reality that on trading you are entirely dependent on luck so if you are lucky you can earn high profit from bitcoin trading, but one more thing about trading is that it is very fast way to get high profit, bitcoin trading is full of huge profit as well, if you will be a bit careful about trading and learn perfectly before you go for trading then there is no risk, two things can make you good trading, one, try to trade at time when you see price is falling  and the second thing at beginning never try day trading always go for long term trading and hold with patience, so you will be successful trader then.
Activity: 8
March 21, 2018, 02:51:45 AM
Of course, trading is always risky, we can not always win. If we do not have broad vision, we do not have the ability to analyze and we do not have patience. We will fail in business. Therefore, before entering the business, it is necessary to prepare the knowledge and psychological preparation for the worst situations that may occur.

Everything is always risky, trading or anything have a risk, it's depend on you to manage it.
and we know that trading is unpredictable job and no one can when the price is going down or up.

I totally agree with you, in addition with that you must knowledgeable on that particular trading field that you are aiming. Analyze every step, monitor the bitcoin value from time to time and strongly be patience for the right time to trade or invest to have a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 02:06:15 AM
yes it is but for safety for me better to choose altcoin in top 20 those altcoin are strong that i think it can alive for a long time if you have a patience you can make a good.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
March 21, 2018, 01:10:13 AM
It is predictable but never be sure. Trading is very risky. If you do not know what you are doing, then you will lose a large amount of your money. Always remember, before you try something, prepare yourself. Study trading first because you cannot avoid mistakes if you do not have any idea what you 1are doing. Last, control your emotions. Don't be too greedy and don't be too fearful.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
March 21, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
Trade can be unpredictable only if you rely only on luck and guess. If everything is analyzed and you competently evaluate risks you'll get your profit.
Totally agree with you. We can predict almost 80% in trading if we have some basic skill and know how to trade properly. Trade without any experience or knowledge is the same as suicide. Do not say something that you do not even know about it. The more you learn about trading, the more you realize how easy it can be

Experience can be earned and eventually the longer you trade the more mature you are.
As long as you understand and bear in mind that trading requires time to develop yourself, you will be more realistic with your approach and
you will raise a decent capital to start day trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 20, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Seems you are right that for trading you should have above points, there is a thread that can add you more preparation for trading : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-a-little-guide-for-new-crypto-traders-2960563.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
March 20, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
Trade can be unpredictable only if you rely only on luck and guess. If everything is analyzed and you competently evaluate risks you'll get your profit.
Totally agree with you. We can predict almost 80% in trading if we have some basic skill and know how to trade properly. Trade without any experience or knowledge is the same as suicide. Do not say something that you do not even know about it. The more you learn about trading, the more you realize how easy it can be
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
actually, i acknowledge that trading is unpredictable job.because many countrys support trading.many people joined trading bitcoin.they are use take facility from trading and bitcoin.so i hope that  one time don't finished trading  of the word.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 20, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
Trading is really an unpredictable  job  because   you are combatting on the price  movement  on a particular coin or currency. Forex trading is somehow difficult to trade compare  on trading into cryptocurrency because  price do move every second which means it has more active market and we all know it and thats the difficult thing on forex unlike on trading on cryptocurrecy it's somehow the same but movements are too slow.
Activity: 71
March 20, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
I agree that when things are unsure just be idle and wait for the next event. Anyway, day trader doesn't care much of the timing since they trade and try to get profit on every trade.  Buy and Sell all the way lol,  like when  their buy order is filled, they will sell it at a price where they have at most 20% profit and when filled buy again. Then they rinse and repeat until they book a good profit for the day.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 20, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
I also agree with your opinion. Trade is unpredictable. Trading in the cryptocurrency market is like trading in the stock market, ... This means that the market will have constant fluctuations is very normal. Therefore, to business on the cryptocurrency market, you should update the news regularly, monitor the price analysis, .. to be able to self-predict and seek business profit.
I understand that the trade in some cases is very similar to gambling, perhaps for investment. But the fact is that you can control the trade based on your experience making better profits.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
March 20, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
I also agree with your opinion. Trade is unpredictable. Trading in the cryptocurrency market is like trading in the stock market, ... This means that the market will have constant fluctuations is very normal. Therefore, to business on the cryptocurrency market, you should update the news regularly, monitor the price analysis, .. to be able to self-predict and seek business profit.
Activity: 91
March 20, 2018, 08:48:12 AM
It is but not all the time because the market can go sideways and when it does we actually loose money even not in a trade so watch out for that but usually if you know how the market moves you are alright.
copper member
Activity: 72
March 20, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
Yes, trading is a unpredictable job. Nobody can predict about trading. Totally depend on luck. But some times guess price up or down. It is rear case in trading. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 20, 2018, 08:11:30 AM
Those three things you said is completed entity if you wan to succeed in trading at any instrument from forex, stock and crypto. But the important thing is money management or risk management and emotional control. If you have panic and heart attack dont do daily trading but do only investing and hold that token / coin untill price increase then sell it to market. Once you succeed you just need to repeat it.
Activity: 130
March 19, 2018, 10:33:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: