Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 9. (Read 235951 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 09, 2018, 11:48:53 PM
It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell. Being a trader (full time) is unpredictable, it's either you'll become rich quickly or you are going to have some hard time before getting through success. And the market itself is unpredictable especially when there are people who are spreading FUD through the coins a trader held.
Success is all we are aiming in trading and actually it's very hard to be successful in trading but it's possible.
By nature it's really unpredictable because it's a game of predicting, when you are correct with your prediction then you can be profitable
but it does not happen all the time so learn to manage your money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:26:05 PM
It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell. Being a trader (full time) is unpredictable, it's either you'll become rich quickly or you are going to have some hard time before getting through success. And the market itself is unpredictable especially when there are people who are spreading FUD through the coins a trader held.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 08:33:01 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes you have stated out some ingredients required for successful trader, but i would add right information, because this can make you so much you wouldn't have to struggle with money again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

We all know that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and the price of bitcoin and altcoin has continued to fluctuate in the last two days and continue to fall. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply today and may touch $ 7100. In a busy market, winning trade is extremely difficult, so trading is risky and risky.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
Some people think trading is the way to easy money but they are wrong because it is a hard journey to make money here. It's really an easy thing to suggest to someone that we could gain profits in doing trading but in real talk it's really a hard one even ourselves do even have a hard time. Making money is not easy as always either on online or on physical world. Trading is truly an unpredictable job since we won't know the price movements

You do have a point. Trading is really unpredictable specially in high volatile market like crypt. Thinking the ways were you can gain profit is indeed found in trading most important It could give you double or more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
Everything requires a lot of time and effort to be able to learn the beauty of trading, once you master it, that's the time that you will start to make money and not just ordinary money since there is not limit in making money in trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:00:34 PM
Trading became unpredictable job because cryptocurrencies are so volatile. It is hard to predict if the particular coin will go up or go down. People who want to become trader should first get a lot of information in trading because knowledge is the key to earn profit on trading cryptocurrencies.

I believe the volatility cannot be understated. The swings of the crypto market put any other market to shame. Like you said, doing your own research is the only solution. Cheers to anyone trading crypto! Get after it
actually if we check the meaning of trade so trade is different ting from day job because in day job your salary is fixed and in trade some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less so that's why people are saying trade is unpredictable.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
Unpredictable in fact, just the experience shows.
its true that trading is unpredictable ,before you trade you must know when to hold or to sell,know when to triple your investment,you must  know the strategies.and in trading you must have a courage to face on what will happen to your trading.
that today you can generally talk about the strategy, If you pay attention to the market as a whole, then there is a complete fall of all coins. I think that this is a side effect from the fall of bitcoin, Because before such an effect was not observed.
Activity: 177
March 09, 2018, 01:05:18 AM
Unpredictable in fact, just the experience shows.
its true that trading is unpredictable ,before you trade you must know when to hold or to sell,know when to triple your investment,you must  know the strategies.and in trading you must have a courage to face on what will happen to your trading.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 09, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
true, trade is an unpredictable job, all our predictions may not necessarily correspond to reality, predictions in trade are just a shadow that is not necessarily true, therefore for all those who trade should have patience and a calm mind to waiting for the result of trading.
Knowing the reality will help us device a good strategy, there is no perfect trader anyway, they all make mistakes
but what is important is that in the long run, they will succeed.
Succeed means they should be profitable and in order to make a great income, we have to make sure we have a decent capital.
Activity: 159
March 08, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
true, trade is an unpredictable job, all our predictions may not necessarily correspond to reality, predictions in trade are just a shadow that is not necessarily true, therefore for all those who trade should have patience and a calm mind to waiting for the result of trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 08, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Trading is it self a profession and a best way to earn as we can but here many things we can not control but we can handle in bet way to study more practice.Market is vat and any uncertainty occurs here because no one can predict that when market will injected by huge investment and when huge investment will be withdraw.Some global occasion like Chinese year,Christmas also effect the market and we buy and sell accordingly.
Activity: 71
March 08, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
I wouldn't say trading is that unpredictable but it will never be 100% predictable. It all depends on the market you go and the amount of information you have. You never know how coin will move in next few minutes or in next few hours
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
Trade can have unpredictable positive and negative consequences. We do not know what the performance of the crypt money you buy when you invest. It is impossible to predict the future. You must calculate the risk and the likely profit to make money by trading.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
Thats what people say that dont know how to trade and lose money.

It is always unpredictable but you can read the market signs and make educated guesses in which you enter a 100% position and can stop it when it goes 10% against what you thought it does.

Imagine playing roulette with 100 bucks in which you bet on black and when you see its about to hit red you can take out 90 and only lose 10. This is why trading is so much superior.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
Well, anything in life is "unpredictable": may be in the next 5 minutes you are already dead! (I hope you won't, of course)
What I mean is that even if you have a "guaranteed" job, actually it's not guaranteed at all (ask to all people that lost their "safe" job due to 2008 crisis).

So, it's all about the level of risk you will accept: some people like risk, other not.
But remember: on this planet, it doesn't exist a 100% sure prediction, not even when it's about physics... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 02, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
It is true that trading is very unpredictable job and those who have crypto they feel insecure sometime so that's why trading is not easily predicted. Bitcoin and the other crypto are trading in every exchange and wallets have the facility to send and receive funds in the future the world will be full of those who can use cryptos. In the present time Trading is very tough job
Yes trading is really a unpredictable job that many or most of its trader's are come to the result of failure's, and I guess all have been encountered this since failures and loses are a common phenomenon that happen in trading. It is enivitable but all you can do is to be prepared to this phenomenon, be wise and have a strong encouragement to keep on going on.

It's actually predictable but if and only if you use some advanced trading tools. Otherwise, it will be a mess for you.
Really? Trading tools are just the product created by the human, the experience will decide result of investment. And do not forget influence of FOMO, FUD. The decision of almost investor is the key to help you get profit and predict exact next price.
Activity: 21
February 27, 2018, 09:16:02 PM
Trading became unpredictable job because cryptocurrencies are so volatile. It is hard to predict if the particular coin will go up or go down. People who want to become trader should first get a lot of information in trading because knowledge is the key to earn profit on trading cryptocurrencies.

I believe the volatility cannot be understated. The swings of the crypto market put any other market to shame. Like you said, doing your own research is the only solution. Cheers to anyone trading crypto! Get after it
Activity: 30
February 27, 2018, 08:52:56 PM
yes very unpredictable you must choose and have knowledge strategy.only i can say have a research choose the right time and if you know that market is good so why not and add knowledge be wise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
February 27, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
I wouldn't say unpredictable but there are a lot of stuff that can go south. Technical Analysis does give you good entry and exit points tho.
Pages:
Jump to: