Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 14. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
I must also be willing to wait. The icing on the cake of you skill in trading having considered that you have the method, money and skill you must also be Willing to see your trading reaches it's full potential. That is when your effort and no ey can make sense in terms of profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 31, 2018, 03:20:53 AM
I wouldnt consider trading as a job, because at a job you have a fixed income, something as a trader you wont get never, no matter what you do your income will be always different. The market is shaking a lot, and bitcoin doesnt stop growing wich does scares for sure a lot traders since they split their investment into altcoins as well.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
It is predictable in the sense that you can follow market trends and movements that would suggest how an asset would play out in the trading block.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 30, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
Agree with this earning on trading is so hard because  we can't predict anytime regarding on the movement of the price, some people have this skill while others lose in trading and help fund the people with the skill. You are right  it really depends on the alycoin you would buy since there are lots of coins out there to choose from which is somehow difficult to select sometimes because most of them are  just scam coins

Yes you are right trading is not a easiest thing it needs good time and luck if you miss timing you will able to loss your good profits but you learn some tricks about trading your earnings will stable for every month .
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
trading is a trade that can not be predicted, but trading can be one side job that has big profits. with this we can live our work and trading simultaneously as long as we have the ability and good skill will definitely get profit.

Yes trading can be an unpredictable but if you have gain knowledge about trading then in the long run you can predict which coins you are holding will be pumping or dumping but it takes a long time for you to learn those skills. But once you get to know the skills in trading then you will then earn really huge profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 30, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
trading is a trade that can not be predicted, but trading can be one side job that has big profits. with this we can live our work and trading simultaneously as long as we have the ability and good skill will definitely get profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
I think so trading is unpredictable job, but trading is profitable and easy to get money by short time. But if we want trading for long term I think this is more low risk than short time. Trading need to be patient to wait the right moment to sell our coin to get huge profit.
Activity: 140
January 30, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
Agree with this earning on trading is so hard because  we can't predict anytime regarding on the movement of the price, some people have this skill while others lose in trading and help fund the people with the skill. You are right  it really depends on the alycoin you would buy since there are lots of coins out there to choose from which is somehow difficult to select sometimes because most of them are  just scam coins
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 30, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
all of things that you shared are necessary, trading is unpredictable job, anh i think if you choose a coin which can  truly become a popular currency in the future, your trading will be less unpredictable
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 30, 2018, 08:09:17 AM
In my opinion, agree that trading is an unpredictable job.  No one knows when the exact time price goes dump and pump. The changes of rate are very volatile, but I believe all field of our life there is a risk. It is so easy to gain in the trading cryptocurrency when you have enough knowledge and analyzing of every movement of the value. Continue to learn from the mistake. Always hold your emotion and be patience. Keep calm and don’t quit easily
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 30, 2018, 06:25:59 AM
I actually agree with you mate. There's no such thing as fixed income or stability in the world of cryptocurrency. The best thing that you need to do right now is to have a stable job (whether office work or work at home) to sustain yourself and do cryptocurrency trading on a part-time basis.

Never forget to diversify your cryptocurrency funds by allocating them to different types of coins/tokens and ICOs. It's indeed unpredictable and highly speculative too.
Activity: 420
January 30, 2018, 05:02:29 AM
 even the stock markets are riddled with unpredictability, and can experience lower volume than some altcoins on a good day.  Like have you seen the volume on Factom Coin?  This coin is both a business and an altcoin and offers traders some good opportunities for investment across a wide variety of exchanges.
Activity: 418
January 29, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
trading in my opinion can not be made in the main job, because trading has a very high risk. if you can not control your emotions then you will lose. better trading only for side jobs
Activity: 308
January 29, 2018, 03:08:05 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes.trading is unpredictable job, but this uncertain situation does not always exist. If you want to make a profit, it will be worth it. Investing in a right place at the right time is not a matter of uncertainty. Trading is a profession that can work at once with a career in the real world.
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 07:12:12 AM
There are quite number of cryptocurrency investors out there who buy cheap altcoins and just hold and open a sell position with a good amount of gain. They have patience to wait and just never mind what is happening in the market because they believe that one of these days, some sharks will do a big pump or there will be some high demand in the market.
Activity: 231
January 29, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, I agree with you, you need methods, money and thoughts when trading, but I add another, you need patience in trading jobs, usually people who lose money in trading because they feel panicked when the price of coins used as a sudden investment down. they do not realize there are still many opportunities to stabilize the price, it takes time to hold it, and they do not have it, they can not wait to hold their coins, so they sell it and lose.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
January 28, 2018, 11:54:25 PM
Trading is a high risk job because you will never know the price after the trade. If you are not good at that you will be bankrupt quickly, so we need skill required, experience, no greed and patience.
experience here is a must that you have to do for cause we never know what may real happen after you may decide to take that for yes this is risky so you have to be more sure for what that you are able to do for and this is the common thing that may ever happen for so staying calm in some other way are this is what you may have to do also.
Activity: 210
January 28, 2018, 11:38:57 PM
Trading is a high risk job because you will never know the price after the trade. If you are not good at that you will be bankrupt quickly, so we need skill required, experience, no greed and patience.
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
Everyone is always emotional and emotionally in trading here high patience is badly needed in the world of trading because the emotional mind will make semuahnya be a mess you should use long-term investment so you do not fall apart.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:51:21 PM
Trading is not really a unpredictable job. I have known a good number of full time traders who trade for living. This is a serious profession for some. If its unpredictable, then there wont be people doing this long consistently.
Pages:
Jump to: