Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 17. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
Trading is quite unpredictable and difficult to calculate.
The moment you think it's about to get rossy, then it comes clashing down and all that.
You might follow up on a coin for sometime, yet you can't easily say how it will be be in the next few weeks.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
January 19, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
I think tarding is not an unexpected job ,, for trading we have to observe, to analyze, to find information about coins that we will trade, maybe some of the traders who do not use the above techniques, but to get maximum profit we have to know the market, I sense of trading in the category of statistical work
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 19, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
Yes being a trader is unpredictable going high and going low ,expect the unexpected for the price value that always surprise us.We cannot always predict the price in the market ,we cannot explain what's  going on everytime it flactuates.But we do always expect pumps and dumps of price .
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
That's why I love trading because I like adrenaline and profit
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
January 19, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

The beauty of trading, is the unpredictable nature of the market. If it were to be predictable, everyone will know when to buy and when to sell. So, for the fact that it is not predictable, means that skills are being required to actually make something out of the market, and the above mentioned factors are needed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 19, 2018, 03:11:35 AM
very true. it is very hard to predict which token or crypto are going to rise or down fall. being a trader need to focus always on the market cap...trading is like a gambling which we cannot predict if we gonna make profit or being busted sometimes needing knowledge and good luck ....
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
In some cases, this statement that trading is an unpredictable job holds true. However, there are certain situations when you can’t say this thing that this statement holds true.

Most of time, it is your skillset and experience which helps you in making wise decisions and that too at tough times. You need to study a lot in order to make some handsome amount of profit by doing trading.
I am a trader and I can say that trading is really unpredictable job because we can't predict when will be the next pump or dump. There are many people who loses theur money in trading because they are panicking and their knowledge is insufficient.
but i think that pump or dump are depending on some news or signals ? Or something? Or naturally it got dumped or pumped ?
It is a famous Japanese saying that there are no accidents. That is, it is not like an event happens out of nowhere.
There are always reasons behind every happening but not all of us can see all of them. Whenever a country bans Bitcoin exchanges or hurt it in a certain way, the decrease in its value is noticeable. When holidays are coming, it would soar most of the time but during holidays the value declines. There are many other factors for these fluctuations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 02:14:08 AM
Trading is indeed unpredictable, which is why it requires experience and skill. Trading like stocks and gold is unpredictable. Bitcoin is an application of block chain technology. If the technology is widely used and more and more people are pursuing BTC, the price can be increased!
yes no one know when a coin may up or down but there are some indicators that need to be master to lower your risk to loss your investment it is good strategy also to buy part by part  not your whole investment so that when the market down you have some money to buy for average down
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 01:47:49 AM
I have a specific problem with people claiming that the crypto-currency markets are completely unpredictable.  These are usually legacy financial analyst folk that have no clue how to relate their finance world knowledge into the crypto-currency world.  Mostly because they do not deal with pure supply/demand scenarios or the dynamics of digital scarcity.  Don’t get me wrong – crypto-currency markets are a wild ride and are certainly high risk, but much a good chunk of that risk can be mitigated with some knowledge on the patterns buried in the transaction data of the various blockchains.  In total, we have identified about 87 specific patterns to watch for and these are related to about 15 different ‘pools’ of coins within the overall crypto-currency itself.  I am speaking specifically to Bitcoin here, but the same functions and models can be applied to any active cryptocurrency blockchain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 01:42:26 AM
trading is an unpredictable job, because we never know when bitcoin prices go up or down, but I believe with trading now we can get big profits because bitcoin prices are getting better after yesterday's price down.
But we have to predict the price movement correctly so we can make profit.
Our main goal here is to make money so we have to do things that would increase our chances of being profitable and that is by
continuously educating ourselves and learning through our experience to improve.
Even we do know how ro analyze graphs, there are circumstances that is out of our control, we don't know how othersdecide for their coin, like the recent news of banning from China and South Korea no one knows that it will happen especially last week is a blast from almost top alt,  but never lose hope in trading, use every opportunity to earn on it.

We human are prone to error and even if we already learn the art of volatile trading, we still err. To minmize this error, we must continue to learn trading even if we already gained enough knowledge and skills. They said life is a continuing education and we should also apply that to trading. This continued learning is apt for cryptocurrency trading because it is a non-stop, rapidly-changing process. Learning from mistakes will also improves your trading skills and market understanding overcomes that unpredictability.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
January 19, 2018, 12:56:28 AM
trading is an unpredictable job, because we never know when bitcoin prices go up or down, but I believe with trading now we can get big profits because bitcoin prices are getting better after yesterday's price down.
Our main goal here is to make money so we have to do things that would increase our chances of being profitable and that is by
continuously educating ourselves and learning through our experience to improve.
Even we do know how ro analyze graphs, there are circumstances that is out of our control, we don't know how othersdecide for their coin, like the recent news of banning from China and South Korea no one knows that it will happen especially last week is a blast from almost top alt,  but never lose hope in trading, use every opportunity to earn on it.
Activity: 77
January 19, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
Everything is unpredictable since we simply can't predict any future events.. We can study and anticipate the next move though.. So while I agree that trading is unpredictable, it's all about diligence, experience, and skill.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2018, 12:24:30 AM
Yes it is good to trade in the crypto currencies but it is true that the trade is not easy and it can't be predictable accurately bitcoin is good to use for many transactions. Like bitcoin is the modern digital currency and if you have the coins like bitcoin and other altcoins then it is easy to trade but for this you must have to study the market history and then make a proper channel like exchanges then the users will start buying and selling. The currencies up and down rapidly then during trade keep an eye on the market up and down as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 12:19:53 AM
Why not? I see many people can predict the price of bitcoin and altcoins go up or down although this is not easy. First you need have knowledge about cryptocurrenies and then you also need have knowledge about technical analysis as Candlestick Charts, MACD.... all tools will help you determine next trend's bitcoin or altcoin price. Moreover, you also should care News of bitcoin or each kind altcoins, this is also an element which affect to go up or down the price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 11:58:38 PM
Good advice, I feel to be a good trader takes a long time and various experiences. 3 years I feel the loss and I get nothing.
I began to despair and have tried various methods, and I choose this long term more profitable.
Activity: 462
January 18, 2018, 10:40:01 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

yes you are trading right a job that is unpredictable because it is purely out of demand from buyers and bitcoin sellers around the world, it will be hard to make predictions of coin that will happen.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 10:21:24 PM
Trading is indeed unpredictable, which is why it requires experience and skill. Trading like stocks and gold is unpredictable. Bitcoin is an application of block chain technology. If the technology is widely used and more and more people are pursuing BTC, the price can be increased!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 18, 2018, 10:17:41 PM
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:06:29 PM
Trading is not like a monthly paid job it is up to you how much you work by putting in the hours and money and effort. Nothing can come easy and you have to try really hard to become a good trader. It is possible but might not be for people who prefer a guaranteed amount of pay weekly or monthly. I find it best to mix trading with other jobs and have trading as an extra stream of income.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: