Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 18. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
It is unpredictable and I would never advice someone to do it full time. Trading comes with a lot of risk. Too much if you ask me. Therefore I would advice to trade what you can afford to lose and having side job too, just in case all trading assets are going down. Now I've learned slowly. In my opinion trading needs you to be alert you have to put a lot of TIME watching on coins you want to trade.
Long term trading has become a good strategy lately so i don't think most trader should always watch for their investment because if you believe in crypto industry, when there is a dip it always follows by pump. Here's a fact, many people in my country became rich and get their fortune just by trading cryptocurrency without side jobs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
There will come a time that you will be scammed and other things that will make you annoyed. But most of the traders technique about trading is that they will buy a good in a low price and then they will sell in a high price in order to get higher profits from it so that their efforts will not be wasted
Yeah you're right about that, It is true that trading is unpredictable. If you want to have the system in trading, well system must be buy at low price, then sell at the high price. Then about in managing your money your mindset should be "you must willing to lost your money" but positively you are motivated to win in the trading
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 11:46:50 AM
There will come a time that you will be scammed and other things that will make you annoyed. But most of the traders technique about trading is that they will buy a good in a low price and then they will sell in a high price in order to get higher profits from it so that their efforts will not be wasted
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 18, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
Lol, I don’t even have to read that much to be good in trading, though it’s always good to keep up with the news. Site like Etoro can let your follow the trading predictions of experts on the site. Trading is very unpredictable, so you have to invest small if you’re not sure of what you are doing at the moment, so in case you lose, you wouldn’t lose much.
thats the point when we are starting and have no good experience in trading then only invest small amount so affordable to lose,and i think after losing couple of times is enough for us to have learning so loss wont happen again
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
 It is unpredictable and I would never advice someone to do it full time. Trading comes with a lot of risk. Too much if you ask me. Therefore I would advice to trade what you can afford to lose and having side job too, just in case all trading assets are going down. Now I've learned slowly. In my opinion trading needs you to be alert you have to put a lot of TIME watching on coins you want to trade.
Activity: 154
January 18, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Why is that then that i grew my money from 5000 to 100 000 just with trading? If you are careful and follow the news and good projects instead of following people, you will become rich easily
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 18, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
If trading wasn't unpredictable, everyone would be millionaires already.

In wolf of wall street, mathew mcconaughey says no one knows if the chart is going to go up, down, or in a circle.

I think people can predict general market trends, but no one can predict with a high degree of accuracy.

My statement exactly. That is why in stocks, brokers charge fees for every transaction, be it a profit or a loss.
No one and nothing can give you a confirmed answer to buy or sell. The best method so far is only to be up to date with the news and reading market trends.
But I do know of day traders who has an almost excellent portfolio. If you can control your emotions (greed included) with regards to profit margin, you are already half a winner.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 18, 2018, 05:40:30 AM
yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
Lol, I don’t even have to read that much to be good in trading, though it’s always good to keep up with the news. Site like Etoro can let your follow the trading predictions of experts on the site. Trading is very unpredictable, so you have to invest small if you’re not sure of what you are doing at the moment, so in case you lose, you wouldn’t lose much.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 18, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
If trading wasn't unpredictable, everyone would be millionaires already.

In wolf of wall street, mathew mcconaughey says no one knows if the chart is going to go up, down, or in a circle.

I think people can predict general market trends, but no one can predict with a high degree of accuracy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 04:51:12 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

It is really very risky to engage by trading if you are not very good at this topic. This is a great way to make money in a short term. Trading becomes more profitable and brings excellent money with the advent of experience and necessary knowledge.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
Trading is a predictable work, I often wrongly predict prices, when I think the price will be high, I hold my COINS, prices falling, actually when I sell my COINS, rise in price, it's a gamble!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
This true, i have been learn trading strategy a couple years but until now can not reach consisten profit. Trading need good combination between strategy and psychology so its difficult to gain consisten profit from it. That why now i just become holder some coin that has good in fundamental, look this easy way to make profit from cryptocurrency market and not waste my times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
January 17, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
There are many methods of predicting the price movement, and each individuals have their own methods differ from the other. In other hand, how accurate the prediction will be is purely from the experience and yes, luck.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 17, 2018, 07:22:58 PM
trading is a very challenging job and also bring in huge profits. trading the same as an ordinary job. we must focus and continue to work with passion to get the desired results. trading is a normal job. we could be happy with being a traders.
If someone decided to make trading as his full time job, he will not get any stable profit. In the beginning it will be hard but lately he can make that much money when he is used to what he's doing. Trading isn't a normal job, you need a big patience so that you can come up with the most positive attitude when your trades are down unless you have some insider or signal on when to sell.

It will always be unpredictable if you aren't the one with the most trading skillful and can push the market down or up.
This is applicable to all inexperienced traders if they are not that skillful and they don't decide properly, they can probably loss all his capital.
Activity: 59
January 17, 2018, 06:16:01 PM
We don't worry about trading because it's really like gambling, hold and sell strategy.  I think it depends on how a trader uses his strategy skills in  his mind. We don't want our coins just sell a lower price,  maybe I think everyone must have a small amount of coins to practice instantly and it seems no tried.
I don't consider trading as gambling even they're the same risky and unpredictable because gambling is the next level risky of trading. Gambling is really easily to earn money even you're stupid. Just need some lucks and there you go.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 17, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
We don't worry about trading because it's really like gambling, hold and sell strategy.  I think it depends on how a trader uses his strategy skills in  his mind. We don't want our coins just sell a lower price,  maybe I think everyone must have a small amount of coins to practice instantly and it seems no tried.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
January 17, 2018, 04:05:22 PM
well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.
Totally agree its not completely unpredictable job,Trading in cryptoworld is radically different from other stock trading,There is no fundamental or technical analysis(In a broad sense) here,Price depends entirely on people's well-being and its difficult to choose right time in many situation, which can be radically altered because they always believe in  rumors,wich can completely break down the market.Despite the fact,As you wrote you have a great skills and if you use it properly you will be successful trader.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 17, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
I think it is just a matter of time. In trading the difficult thing is the starting phase, when you lose money or gain. after some time, when you get used to it, you are becoming more experienced and you are not making nonsense mistakes as you did . at this time you are gaining profit stable.

Yes , definitely trading bitcoin is an unpredictable job , if you are started trading you will need good experience in trading otherwise you will not get a good earnings monthly after training in trading you will definitely earn good profit in this.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
trading is a very challenging job and also bring in huge profits. trading the same as an ordinary job. we must focus and continue to work with passion to get the desired results. trading is a normal job. we could be happy with being a traders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
I think it is just a matter of time. In trading the difficult thing is the starting phase, when you lose money or gain. after some time, when you get used to it, you are becoming more experienced and you are not making nonsense mistakes as you did . at this time you are gaining profit stable.
Pages:
Jump to: