Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 4. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
Trading surely is an unpredictable job. I think that trading should be considered a hobby, and not a job. And in trading everything must done properly, patient and in discipline. But like what you've said it depends on us how are we gonna do it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Yes i agree with that trading is like a gambling you need to be good gambler and you need to know everything about the trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 01:59:22 AM
Trading is far away form gambling since gambling is always best on your luck and if you realy are not lucky enough to win gamblinh then your always lose. Trading is an investments asset which the price is not predictible and depending on the supply and demand in the market.
Activity: 156
March 31, 2018, 01:53:20 AM
No no no treding not gambling, which means strategy of mathematics and discipline that observe silencely of market fundamental, then we earn unlimited..
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
March 31, 2018, 01:20:33 AM
Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
I do not think trade is like gambling, it is the wrong thinking of many traders at the present time. we can use our own analytical approach to evaluate an altcoin in the crypto market and thus decide whether or not to invest.
Most fake news, FUD and Fomo are many. So the risk is very high when the news is fake. We should go in the opposite direction of the crowd, which will help us to be more profitable and pioneers.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Trading goods such as fruit or other tools that unpredicted, just only in the crypto because the price is determined by the demand in the sense decentral then the price so fluktuatif it is a big challenge in trading crypto, so the three things you said it is needed I also want to add the Information ( you need information to analysis or predict the price) .
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
Activity: 546
March 30, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
It is true that trading is unpredictable job and some time we can lose money but any how the future is good and we can become profitable if we gain the market knowledge and after that we will manage the money and risk and for this a good time is also important to wait for so we can become successful in the future and it is also good to keep patience and control our emotions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 10:49:01 PM
actually, we can predict the price if you can have two things. First, you are good at technical analysis. Second, you can have sercet information early. with these conditions, i'm sure that you can get big profit soon.
Activity: 156
March 30, 2018, 09:23:25 PM
Yes very nice questions
            I thing people do not understand trend and tools, market behavior and treding strategy then he told unpredictable , I cannot believe this....
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 09:17:40 PM
Trading bitcoins is really unpredictable off course because you wont know waht the price will do to the bitcoin you know allot of people are trading and makeing profit just with the right information.
Activity: 160
March 30, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
I was thinking about starting trading but crypto isn't like the stock markets. Its completely unpredictable since the whales control prices. Technical analysis is almost useles in such conditions.

In my opinion its only worth to value invest (eg HOLDING) in quality projects for longterm profits.

I would just forget all about trading in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
I think so because trading is a risk we dont know what will happen in crypto coins its price is not stable it goes down and low so if you want to trade prepare yourself to have an open mind to face the consequences and also the outcome of the coins you trade.
Activity: 588
March 30, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Yes because the coins in crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable.
The one who wants to try trading in crypto market should be a risk taker. Their mind should be open in the possible consequences that may happen eventhough you may suffer to losses or not.
I think patience is the key if you don't have patience don't do trading. Also don't put all your money in trading as it is very unpredictable career and can ruin your life if something unexpected happens and all your money is on trading. Just trade with your spare money or you can risk.
and yet you can opt for Without the risk of starting trading. There is an opportunity to participate in bounty campaigns and earn starting capital, which then can be realized in trade or investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 30, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

Yes, trading is a unpredictable job. Nobody can predict about trading. Totally depend on luck. But some times guess price up or down. It is rear case in trading.

It is the reality that on trading you are entirely dependent on luck so if you are lucky you can earn high profit from bitcoin trading, but one more thing about trading is that it is very fast way to get high profit, bitcoin trading is full of huge profit as well, if you will be a bit careful about trading and learn perfectly before you go for trading then there is no risk, two things can make you good trading, one, try to trade at time when you see price is falling  and the second thing at beginning never try day trading always go for long term trading and hold with patience, so you will be successful trader then.

Good luck? No, I do not think that having good luck is enough to guarantee a profitable career in this demanding business, because without an adequate strategy, a strict money management and a rigorous discipline it would be practically impossible to survive a couple of weeks in this market without falling into bankruptcy.

It is true that in the market conditions in which uncertainty can usually prevail, a bit of good luck can be useful for unexpected gains, but no successful trader can presume that his fortune has been derived exclusively from good luck.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 30, 2018, 02:29:21 AM
The one who wants to try trading in crypto market should be a risk taker. Their mind should be open in the possible consequences that may happen eventhough you may suffer to losses or not.
I think patience is the key if you don't have patience don't do trading. Also don't put all your money in trading as it is very unpredictable career and can ruin your life if something unexpected happens and all your money is on trading. Just trade with your spare money or you can risk.
you are right. that is a very good suggestion. because trading is a job that can not be sure, then use the funds you can release. sometimes people take risks by using all their money in trading, and of course it makes them almost crazy when they lose a lot.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 30, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
I think patience is the key if you don't have patience don't do trading. Also don't put all your money in trading as it is very unpredictable career and can ruin your life if something unexpected happens and all your money is on trading. Just trade with your spare money or you can risk. If you have to earn big you have to take risk in order to achieve big.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 02:25:37 AM
truly I do concur with you in lightweight of the very fact that in exchanging the outcomes are going to be not same, as an example, yesterday and conceivable too for that day you may understanding to misfortune since you had wrong foresee at the prices development but even these occupations loaded with hazard nevertheless a couple of folks very appreciate for exchanging and that they a lot of susceptible to choose exchanging than completely different employments
Yeah I think Trading along with gambling is truly unpredictable as quoted by most users. As mentioned in the above quote the loss is high similar to gambling, if done without knowledge. It can be overcome with small scale trading which minimizes loss even if the price goes beyond or below what we expect.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 30, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable of course but usually it cause loss for whom who do long term trading. Like if we buy bitcoin and hold for months. It's not that much risky for day Traders and Immediate traders. You can hold your coins for one two days (if you are a trader) but don't hold for long time other wise be ready for loss.
Then being master is not easy. it need years to be a trader master. One suggestion start with altcoin trading. if you are a newbie. Altcoin trading don't need huge investment.
Activity: 193
March 30, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
Find an appropriate program for trading in automatic mode.
Select an algorithm by testing the historical data.
And to trade in the beginning with small amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: