Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 3. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
Yes, this industry is like this, you can't predict its price rise and fall trend. You can only judge through some external news or your own experience. I think this is no different from gambling. If you are lucky, you can win and luck. Not good then you will lose money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:12:39 AM
Maybe a problem that traders often experience is unable to withstand their own emotions so when they start to see a market that is in bad condition certainly experience a panic and immediately sell assets without thinking in the future like what.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

My opinions trading are need patience, Technical Analysis, and of course money. Actually it's same like you but although we have use our Technical Analysis some time bad news came and made the price down  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
April 03, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
i agree it is correct that trading in crypto market is totally something unpredictable. I follow some experienced traders on social media and their succeed rates are even less than 50% nowadays. so i guess there is no way to analyse or predict anything in crypto market especially when the trend is bearish.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 03, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
Of course it is unpredictable.As you have notice,traders now are so wise.They only think first the profit before they trade.And now the value of bitcoins still growing,expect the changes of trading.You can't control the traders now,so you better have a full knowledge before you make a trade.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:26:23 PM
I think trading is quite difficult for me ,i lost many of my money . for me i think should work hard in real job ,and holding my crypto coins for long-term .
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 02, 2018, 06:54:28 PM
There is no guarantee that you'll win in trading, but you can increase your probability of profits through different strategies and just using your experience.

*Experience plays the best part in trading IMO, and you'll gain it from time-to-time, not at once. In start, maybe till a few years, you'll keep getting back to where you started from. Not giving up is the key to win.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 06:51:43 PM
Trading maybe unpredictable in general yet, having a good set of skills could lessen the risk of losing. I think it's safe to say that most of us have had losses in trading no matter how good your are at it. Selling too early is one of the common mistakes in trading and sometimes its your only option when things are looking bad for your beloved coin/s. All in all, success in trading is difficult because it's hard to predict, takes time to monitor and at times wise decisions are counter-intuitive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
I do not think trade is like gambling, it is the wrong thinking of many traders at the present time. we can use our own analytical approach to evaluate an altcoin in the crypto market and thus decide whether or not to invest.
Most fake news, FUD and Fomo are many. So the risk is very high when the news is fake. We should go in the opposite direction of the crowd, which will help us to be more profitable and pioneers.
Knowledge is very important. This is like entering into any profession without any knowledge and saying that it is unpredictable. Like - you start building a house without any design project or basic knowledge and you never know when it falls down in pieces. Of course you need some basic knowledge and you need to stay informed about the current market affairs. But this is normal for any profession you choose. I do not see any reason for concern here.

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 02, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
Trading is long run job and long term investment. You just can't get anything over night. It takes time and patience and you will not always win, be prepared also to lose. Many people give up on this way because they find it to hard. No one has said that trading is for everyone.

I agree with you. Patience is like the basic thing you should have in trading. Patience might sounds easy but after you get through the trading by yourself, soon or later, you'll realized that patience is a big deal in trading.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
April 02, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

There are now tools and studies that we can use for us to predict the price of the cryptocurrencies. Professional traders can easily make money in trading world because their knowledge is sufficient and they are using many strategies and techniques.

Tools can only make your life easier by providing you an automated process so that you can still do other things aside from trading. in short , tools are only useful for those busy person that cant do trades oftenly or cant watch the market oftenly. Overall , being knowledable  do also helps but the market is still fully unpredictable. you cant just earn a profit more easily even though your a profesional because the market is not revolving on your own hands.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
Tell me your opinions?

There are now tools and studies that we can use for us to predict the price of the cryptocurrencies. Professional traders can easily make money in trading world because their knowledge is sufficient and they are using many strategies and techniques.
Activity: 129
April 02, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
Trading is long run job and long term investment. You just can't get anything over night. It takes time and patience and you will not always win, be prepared also to lose. Many people give up on this way because they find it to hard. No one has said that trading is for everyone.
I totally agree with you.
Winning and losing are given when you are trading, But if you are an experienced trader, then the trading is not unpredictable job anymore. If you are trading with your knowledge, you will earn some profit. Most of traders are losing because they didn’t know how system works, So experiences in trading is the key to have a passive income.

Sometimes, Everything in this life is having to take the risk, either it will work or it wont, it is as simple as that. To be more specific on this, you must have good knowledge about btc, you have to start investing on small things and trade. By doing that you will get to know when the right time is to invest/sell. Again it is unpredictable as sometimes it will rain and sometimes it will shine. But most of the time we will reap the benefits as the more we are into the trading business, we will automatically learn when to sell/buy. You must follow this approach: Understanding the current situation + Use your previous experience + Have an idea how much you have to invest/sale.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 02, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
I do not think trade is like gambling, it is the wrong thinking of many traders at the present time. we can use our own analytical approach to evaluate an altcoin in the crypto market and thus decide whether or not to invest.
Most fake news, FUD and Fomo are many. So the risk is very high when the news is fake. We should go in the opposite direction of the crowd, which will help us to be more profitable and pioneers.
The difference between trading and gambling is very small. You have to know many people were the trader became the gambler just by panic. Nothing said you can not become the gambler if you have wrong choice on the market. Trading depend on your emotion will make you become the gambler sooner than normal Wink.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

Trading is always unpredictable, because every transaction will have luck changes.
For most people, trading is unprofitable. Only professionals can obtain funds from non-professionals.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 01, 2018, 07:13:39 PM
Yes trading is very unpredictable but so is investing and just bitcoin in general. Bitcoin is very unpredictable with the price, anything can happen. So there's risks in anything you do and you have to take them, if you are skillful then skill should outweight the luck and you should see more positive outcome then usually
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
Yes it is true I think crypto trading is unpredictable job because some time there are so many times that you are watching the crypto market of bitcoin price is so unpredictable and disturbing and teasing crypto traders because it is unpredictable job,
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
Yes i agree, because bitcion price is unpredictable and almost all cryptocurrency market is depend on bitcoin and their price, when bitcoin price is unpredictable then trading with bitcoin or altcoin is also unpredictable,
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
Yep, you are right. Trading is not exact science. It is a probability game, still this can be measured with mathematical approach however. Indicators like BB, MA, Volume are other example of approaches using math formula to help us understanding the market.
Pages:
Jump to: