Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 3. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 154
April 18, 2018, 08:34:54 AM
Few month ago, Many of those who have recently invested in crytocurrency have lost one third of the capital.I think, At this time you lost your capital one third. If you sell your present coins then i think your never recover your losses. So I have a advice, If you want to trade daily then you sell your half of coin and trade daily with small amount profit.Maybe you do it but get capital one day.But need long time.
Yeah you are right but selling bitcoins today is not a good idea because the price is jumping again and today’s price is 8300 dollars. It means that it is increasing and soon it will reach 10000 dollars. I think that it will hit 10 k till the end of this month. It is a good sign for those who have lost most of their investments. They will be happy with the currency situation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 18, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Actually as of now some of coins is increasing so I think much better to hold what you have and be patient because increasing of coins will starting. You know that in crypto is always volatile so you need to be patient so you can earn profit.
Your decision of starting trade is right to some extent, because the price is instable especially that of bitcoin. If you have bitcoins, I will suggest you that you should keep your holdings for some time because the price is growing again and seen it will cross 10000 dollars and if you keep them for some more time it may reach 25000 dollars till the end of this year.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
to cover the loss then you have to work harder again, you can do trding in altcoin which is cheap and look for big profit, you can also join in ico bitrace to cover it
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 05:53:19 AM
Don't do it!  Focus on making more money not from what is already lost but rather from new opportunities that keep springing up in the cryptocurrency market. You can make money if you forget the past and focus on future.
Activity: 504
April 18, 2018, 05:49:04 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

I think your plan is good, but you need to wait, because if you sell your altcoins now that the market is not doing so well, then you wouldn't be able to recover. So, it is best to just keep on waiting for the market and the prices to get back up again. That way, your efforts and plan will be worth it.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
I think the most effective way to recover losses is to wait. Now you don't have to do anything because I think the price will always rise one day. When the price goes up, we are selling it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 18, 2018, 03:11:32 AM
Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Additional to your statement.  To recover what all you have lost in trading or even the investment. When you see, the value of your altcoins is diminishing. Try not to sell them, because the altcoin on your hand is yet their it implies you have an opportunity to recover your misfortune. Do not lose hope to your altcoin be strong and face any obstruction. Keep trying harder creating more to profit.
In my honest opinion, traders must first learn the way of trading. This is a very simple and basic rule of trading, “Buy Low, Sell High”. If a decline appears, instead of panicking out like other common holders, a trader ought to buy more coins and if he fails to do so, he better go and learn all the details of his asset first. Trading is not as simple as some people treat it.Lack of knowledge can be lethal here.
Activity: 133
April 18, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
I think the best way to try to recover losses is to wait. When your currency prices fall, don't worry about selling them, but wait until the price goes up and choose to sell.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:41:19 AM
Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Additional to your statement.  To recover what all you have lost in trading or even the investment. When you see, the value of your altcoins is diminishing. Try not to sell them, because the altcoin on your hand is yet their it implies you have an opportunity to recover your misfortune. Do not lose hope to your altcoin be strong and face any obstruction. Keep trying harder creating more to profit.
Suffering some loss when you are busy in trading is not a bad thing but the bad thing is not to recover that loss by getting into trading after suffering some loss. The only possible way of recovering what all you lost in the past is to have believe on your skills and having a motivation to make more profit in the future. learn from the mistakes which you made in the past and stay active all the time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 17, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Don't be panic, just keep your coins or buy more. However, depend on what coin are you holding, you can make a good decision.

The fact is that the market has recently become stuck and even the price of Bitcoin is in the region of 8000 dollars. Of course, we will hope that the price of the crypto currency will rise, its market is stabilizing, but for this it is necessary to raise the demand for crypto currency in the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
April 17, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
Don't be panic, just keep your coins or buy more. However, depend on what coin are you holding, you can make a good decision.
Activity: 15
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
It’s quite tough to recover losses and in your case especially that you want to first sell your investments at loss and then recover it, it becomes more difficult. It is always advisable to never sell anything at loss because you will get a very little amount as compared to what you invested. With this amount it becomes almost impossible to recover anything. So holding on to your investments is always recommended to recover your losses. But if you are a trading expert then you must be always willing to sell at your stop loss because that is the only way you will have some free funds to invest later on.

Your advise makes sense for a bull market. But what to do if this is a bear market. You have a loss and what's is the point of holding and watching it go lower and lower?
Activity: 159
April 17, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
the way to cover the losses is to do the switcing, look for altcoin is really good so you can cover your losses
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 17, 2018, 11:50:13 AM
Indeed, many currency prices are falling during this period. But I think this is not the best time to choose to sell.
Yea, if you do know about cryptocurrency and its habit. It is like a cycle/rotation, usually in the first quarter of X year would be a trainwreck moment for cryptocurrency and rise again at the end of the year. Yet, many people think when the price continuously going down they are become panic and sell immediately which is a bad and stupid idea.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
April 17, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Actually as of now some of coins is increasing so I think much better to hold what you have and be patient because increasing of coins will starting. You know that in crypto is always volatile so you need to be patient so you can earn profit.
I think it is perfect time to buy because market is in huge dump as is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Activity: 362
April 17, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
In cryptoworld anything can happen, so learn how to get over your lose, try to buy at lowest price, and sell on highest, and you'll get what you worth
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
Indeed, a person can recover loss but I am not in the favor of buying a cheap coin because no coin that is available at very low rates can bring any big profits. If someone is really looking for a way of recovery, he must go for the potential crypto coins that can increase his capital greatly. Moreover, he must try to not repeat same mistake in the future. Sell out the coin when it is in the pump phase.
That's pretty great advice, yes you can recover your loss at the right time ,there's a lot of coin that has potential to gain enormous profit. I suggest with you to be more knowledgeable to avoid mistaken in such transaction.The best thing to do is to focus and be patience anytime to achieved your targets.You can decide for your own perception so better to think wisely which you can get possibilities.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 17, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
Indeed, a person can recover loss but I am not in the favor of buying a cheap coin because no coin that is available at very low rates can bring any big profits. If someone is really looking for a way of recovery, he must go for the potential crypto coins that can increase his capital greatly. Moreover, he must try to not repeat same mistake in the future. Sell out the coin when it is in the pump phase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 17, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
Well it's up on you and it's depend on what kind of crypto are you holding. If your coin is worth of holding with a good exchange there's a possibility to recover your loss, I suggest be more patient and do not let your emotion controls you because you may end up panic seller.
Activity: 82
April 17, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
Indeed, many currency prices are falling during this period. But I think this is not the best time to choose to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: