Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 4. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:54:28 AM
Trying to recover loss may lead to more losses. Instead of wasting energy and resources with time on recovering what was lost, why don't we change our focus on knowledge so that we can minimize loss in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
i think it is an better option to just wait till the prices go back up. what you are trying to do is making op for losses by taking a big risk, trading isn't as easy as it looks like. we all lost money in the last couple of months,  just have confidence that the prices will go back up.
Having a loss and that in the world of the digital currencies is quite a normal thing and that there is nothing to be worried about that. You just need to keep on learning from the mistakes which you made in the past. Just stay there in the market and try to make some better strategy which can then help you out in recovering all your loss. You need to think well before making any final decision.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 10:48:11 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Don't ever do that. That is usual mindset of a trader that always panic. You want to start new again but you also can't guarantee that the coin you will buy will blow up so stay on your coins and believe in them.

That strategy works if you can make even small profit from most of the coins you're going to deal with. If i were you, if you'vr lost quite a lot alreadt better stay relaxed and hold whatever you have there and wait for the market to recover because eventually, it will recover. Like now, some coins are already showing signs of lifr after a long while. Patience will get you far in crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Don't ever do that. That is usual mindset of a trader that always panic. You want to start new again but you also can't guarantee that the coin you will buy will blow up so stay on your coins and believe in them.
Activity: 448
April 16, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
First thing one must keep in mind is that loss and gain in the market is part of the business. It can never be ignored neither be taken as an element of market failures. It is just the market crashes. A loss can be recovered if you invest in assets with maximum liquidity and minimum risk. In case of Bitcoin, the risk is just the volatility in the prices which is not a new thing. One must not sell when the value is down and should wait until the market in swing again. This way, one can recover the loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 16, 2018, 05:49:03 AM
You can recover your losses by trade. But it also has an increased risk of losses if you have no experience in short-term trading. My advice to be more secure, you should now hold and be patient, because altcoin prices are now starting to stabilize.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
April 16, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
I think it's better if you are looking for capital to invest in bitcoin or altcoin because if you insist to sell the asset the possibility of loss still occurs and make the trader become pessimistic in the future.
When I got here as newbie I heard this statement so many times that don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Reason is if you are going to invest everything in one source of money, you may be encountering loss sometimes. So getting regret at that time, it is so wise to be pre-actor and save some amount. That would be helping you in case of bad loss and you can recover things with that.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
Few month ago, Many of those who have recently invested in crytocurrency have lost one third of the capital.I think, At this time you lost your capital one third. If you sell your present coins then i think your never recover your losses. So I have a advice, If you want to trade daily then you sell your half of coin and trade daily with small amount profit.Maybe you do it but get capital one day.But need long time.
Activity: 626
April 16, 2018, 04:51:32 AM
Actually as of now some of coins is increasing so I think much better to hold what you have and be patient because increasing of coins will starting. You know that in crypto is always volatile so you need to be patient so you can earn profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 04:31:48 AM
The loss in these investments means investing again. It is very important to be positive in this type of investment.
When we try to recover from the loss, we must invest again. It's sad to hear, but maybe back to zero. And this is reality. There are no ideal investments. There is always a risk
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
In the event that the coin diminishing and you purchased the coin cost is high and you need to offer it however recollect on the off chance that you offer the mint piece you can lose some of your capital . Better to hold up brother since imagine a scenario in which the cost increment again and you offer it from shabby you can't recoup your lose. Perhaps the coin you purchase again will diminish so if that happen another lose will transpire. So you don't have a decision to remain to the coin . In any case, it's your decision.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
April 16, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
It depends on the coin you are holding. There are some coins that has a big potential in the future. Study and search them an hold those potential coins.
Having some loss is quite a normal thing when it comes to that of the crypto currencies and that there will be number of occasions when you will not be able to make anything good and profitable by the money which you have invested. At that time, you need to stay in your senses and that you need not to make any stupid decision of quitting it. Look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss and that stay there in the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 16, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Additional to your statement.  To recover what all you have lost in trading or even the investment. When you see, the value of your altcoins is diminishing. Try not to sell them, because the altcoin on your hand is yet their it implies you have an opportunity to recover your misfortune. Do not lose hope to your altcoin be strong and face any obstruction. Keep trying harder creating more to profit.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
Patience is the only way at this time to recover loss if you sell in panic then it will be very difficult for you to recover so it's better to have patience and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 518
April 15, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
I think that at any time you can sell your altcoyins. But if you decide, then should you start by trying to sell half?
Activity: 527
Join Ixinium
April 15, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
Worst advice EVER.

Recovering by using ICOS? Came on, he is talking about trading, now about "how" to recover the money that you lost before.
Also, there are only a few ICOs that are legit at the moment.

Yes of course is it possible to recover your losses, especially if the market tends to increase like today and yesterday. So you either need to be patient and hope it will going good or you start to look for new and promising and lower priced ICO projects in the hope they will succeed. The lower the start price is, the quicker you can have huge winning percentages. But I think you need to spend your own time to research projects properly and not just listen to what others say.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
Yes of course is it possible to recover your losses, especially if the market tends to increase like today and yesterday. So you either need to be patient and hope it will going good or you start to look for new and promising and lower priced ICO projects in the hope they will succeed. The lower the start price is, the quicker you can have huge winning percentages. But I think you need to spend your own time to research projects properly and not just listen to what others say.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 15, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
Now let’s try to recover loss on the previous. When you visit the coinmaerketcap you see will the bitcoin together with others altcoin climbing. Mostly the bitcoin, value now is 8.3k USD. If you are unlucky, I think this your chance to recover your profits and wait for time to increase well. I wish you Good luck

Try to recover from losses is right but trying gives you sometimes a loss so we need to make it in a right way if you don’t do it correctly it gives again only losses and tension.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 15, 2018, 03:52:29 PM
It’s quite tough to recover losses and in your case especially that you want to first sell your investments at loss and then recover it, it becomes more difficult. It is always advisable to never sell anything at loss because you will get a very little amount as compared to what you invested. With this amount it becomes almost impossible to recover anything. So holding on to your investments is always recommended to recover your losses. But if you are a trading expert then you must be always willing to sell at your stop loss because that is the only way you will have some free funds to invest later on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 15, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
Now let’s try to recover loss on the previous. When you visit the coinmaerketcap you see will the bitcoin together with others altcoin climbing. Mostly the bitcoin, value now is 8.3k USD. If you are unlucky, I think this your chance to recover your profits and wait for time to increase well. I wish you Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: