Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 63. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Hi,

new version 2.1.3 with some speed improvements for MTP. I hope they do not only show up on my dev box.
Please let me know if this version is faster or not - just want to know if I'm on the right track.

You seem to be!
I'm at 2.35 MH/s on my regular 1080's.
Pretty decent, I think you must be getting close to Krnlx's miner. Would need more time to test and compare output on the pool (or alternatively I could potentially run both miners in parallel with two GPUs each for a while).

Will revert.
Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Hi,

new version 2.1.3 with some speed improvements for MTP. I hope they do not only show up on my dev box.
Please let me know if this version is faster or not - just want to know if I'm on the right track.

Yes new version much better on MTP, CPU usage reduced.

1080ti 2700/2800kh
1070ti 1900kh

Still much slower than official ccminer or CD

For mass usage you need optimize it a bit more,
CD shows me 3,3kh per 1080ti and 2.2kh per 1070ti on the same oc and pl settings.

Thanks for your work and good luck with optimizations.
Yes it's still a bit slower but not as much as it looks. I believe hashrate displayed in the console is net hashrate, so it basically includes all memory refills and merkle tree rebuilds (whereas ccminer doesn't include that downtime in the hashrate). Have a look at the hashrate on the pool over a longer timeframe and you'll have a better comparison.

Additionally, TTminer seems very stable, which might be a plus for people having stability issues with either ccminer or CryptoDredge.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Yes new version much better on MTP, CPU usage reduced.

1080ti 2700/2800kh
1070ti 1900kh

Still much slower than official ccminer or CD

For mass usage you need optimize it a bit more,
CD shows me 3,3kh per 1080ti and 2.2kh per 1070ti on the same oc and pl settings.

Thanks for your work and good luck with optimizations.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
speed on mtp for 1080(ti)?
New version is faster and CPU usage is significantly reduced as well, good Job Dan!

Now keep tweaking, this miner is really nice and stable, I'm sure you can extract even more performance out of it!
Hi stolarzz,

just sent you a PM with access to a new version. I hope I could improve the speed somewhat? Please check it out and let me know how it works.

Thanks.
Thanks for your support. Can you give me some more details about you rig? GPU, RAM and maybe information from the windows task manager how much resources the miner eats?

Thanks again!
I'm afraid that this is correct in the first release. I worked first on function and try to get a stable miner. Next is performance. New release is coming soon. Also please keep in mind that this is the calculated hashrate including all overhead. Can you please verify with the pool hashrate and let me know the difference between the hashrate you get and what you expect?
Ok ill test it for a while with one card, second thing it's freezing rig so much.
I'm afraid that this is correct in the first release. I worked first on function and try to get a stable miner. Next is performance. New release is coming soon. Also please keep in mind that this is the calculated hashrate including all overhead. Can you please verify with the pool hashrate and let me know the difference between the hashrate you get and what you expect?
The new TT-Miner Version 2.1.0 Build 50 is available.

made a lot of changes and improvements (at least that was the plan) - most of them under the hood. All windows decencies are removed so that the development of a Linux version may start - if required.

Most noticeable changes:
- GUI version removed
- new Algo MTP

https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.zip

If you have any issues please let me know.
Happy mining.

MTP only 2mh per 1080ti.
It's expected or am i doing smth wrong?
No, I do not support configuration files. But you can easily add backup-pools. Just add a -P option for each backup pool like this:

TT-Miner.exe -A ETHASH-100 -P MainPoolInfo -P BackupPoolInfo1 -P BackupPoolInfo2 -P BackupPoolInfo3

Hope that solves your problem?

Activity: 14
can i mix command line arguments and configuration file?
i want to specify main pool in command line and backup pools in configuration file.
The new TT-Miner Version 2.1.0 Build 50 is available.

made a lot of changes and improvements (at least that was the plan) - most of them under the hood. All windows decencies are removed so that the development of a Linux version may start - if required.

Most noticeable changes:
- GUI version removed
- new Algo MTP

https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.zip

If you have any issues please let me know.
Happy mining.

Very good, yes do send me a pm when you're done. I've spent quite a bit of time on MTP related issues this week so hopefully we'll be able to get some testing/debugging action going! Smiley

I haven't got a Linux box to test with so it'll have to be Windows only for me!
Hi dragonmike,

working on it Smiley I will send you a PM as soon as a first test-release is available. I hope to get it ready within the next 6-12 hours. The first release will have a focus on function, the following on efficiency. I have no time to run benchmarks, so I'm not sure about performance. It would be great if you can then provide me with benchmarks information and other issues you notice. It takes so long since I drop the GUI version and try to prepare the code for a Linux version.
How are you getting on with the MTP algo?

In the meantime, djm34 has released an improved miner (that doesn't need 5.5GB RAM per GPU and doesn't hog 500% of the CPU all the time), but there's still a lot of work to be done and I'm sure somebody with the right skills can do a lot better.
Cool - give me a day or two Smiley I will look into it and let you know.
Please do!
The current miner is a CPU hog, uses 5.5GB of system RAM per GPU and requires 4.5GB GPU VRAM as well. Oh and it is very, very slow to boot. Let me know if you need a tester!
Hi 12x_1080_Ti,

failover is already implemented. Just repeat the -P parameter for each failover you want:

TradeTec-MinerCmd.exe -A PROGPOW-100
-P YOUR_WALLET_PRIMARY.YOUR_WORKER_PRIMARY@YOUR_SERVER_PRIMARY:YOUR_SERVER_PORT_PRIMARY
-P YOUR_WALLET_FO1.YOUR_WORKER_FO1@YOUR_SERVER_FO1:YOUR_SERVER_PORT_FO1
-P YOUR_WALLET_FO2.YOUR_WORKER_FO2@YOUR_SERVER_FO2:YOUR_SERVER_PORT_FO2 etc.

Activity: 5
Dear dev,
I really look forward to the function of the failover pool in pools.txt file!
Pages:
Jump to: