Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 67. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Done. New version is available with 1% dev fee only Smiley
Enjoy - any happy mining!
fair point. I will reduce it in one of the next releases. Anyway the miner wait until it collects 3 minutes for the dev (me) - so you have no risk to pay me in the first 3 hours.

On the other hand I do not think that it is much of a difference if I get 1.7 or 1% - looking at the variance of the hashrate at the pool. Also I see some hashrates improvements here on my rigs (for ProgPoW and Ethash). If the miner isn't faster than others people will not use it anyway.

But your point is OK and fair. Next release will have 1% only.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
DevFee
The DevFee is 1 minute for 1-hour mining - that is about 1.7%

Your devfee is extremely high, have you ever heard of competition? This is not a good way of getting people to try your miner.

PhoenixMiner has a developer fee of 0.65%, if you want people to try it out then your devfee should be much lower than PhoenixMiner.
New release is available.

new in build 17:
- new information window in the MinerControl - open it with a doubleclick on a GPU

- you can now configure how the nonces will be generated, your options are:

- start with zero and continue to count up

- reset the nonce to zero on every new job

- use a random nonce for each iteration

- create a random nonce and count up on each new job

- create a random nonce on a new job and if the miner do not find a solution within the timeout. You can setup the timeout in 10th of a second.

Thanks for the information. I will release a newer version later today or tomorrow. That comes with an automatic optimization that will find the best cuda settings for each GPU and the applied coin/pool configuration. This process might take almost an hour because the miner have to wait for stable hash rates befor it continues to test the next settings-combination (and there are really a lot of them). Once the optimal settings are found the Miner stores them. This profile contains information about the Graphic interface and the pool/coin configuration so that it can be reused whenever this combination is mining again - no matter in which rig the interface is. Today I optimized the cuda settings for the interface I have available, but they are certain not oiptimal for others.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Hi ol92, I think/hope I fixed the bug. New release is available. Let me know if you find some time to run a quick test with your 2080.

Thx.
I will test it at this evening (UTC time).
The last version still hash lower than the first one for RTX cards
I have no Win 8.1 available, so I cannot check and verify if the miner works or not. Therefor I mentioned Win10 only because I can test it. Just try it and check if it works or not. If not let me know the error you see. I will try to fix that if possible.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will you issue a version working on Windows 8.1?
Hi ol92, I think/hope I fixed the bug. New release is available. Let me know if you find some time to run a quick test with your 2080.

Thx.
I will test it at this evening (UTC time).

Thx.
Hi ol92,

will check that. I have a few percent improvement for my 1070s here. It can take up to 15 minutes until the hashrate is stable, maybe that the speed is rising slowly??? How does the speed compare to other ProgPoW miner with the 2080?
New version available (18.9.39.11)
- Improved performance of the ProgPow Algo
- better handling of the pool/coin configuration. Miner will now extracvt information for server/port from a regula pool connection string is past into the server field 'stratum+tcp://solo-bci.altpool.pro:2242'

Performance on RTX 2080 is better on the previous miner:  @gpu+120 and mem +800 26Mh/s against 24
- better handling of the pool/coin configuration. Miner will now extracvt information for server/port from a typical pool connection string is past into the server field 'stratum+tcp://solo-bci.altpool.pro:2242'
Will do. So far the miner works in automatic mode and tries to figure out which stratum dialect to use. The 'stratum+tcp' prefix is not required. I will check the suprnova connection and let you know tomorrow - its already late here ;-(
For error debugging I already have the log window in the control. Output into this window will come in one of the next releases.

Thanks - and good night Smiley
Thanks ol92 for your work. I was afraid that the GUI is not too easy to use - I will try to make it more user friendly in the next releases. If you have anything you wish to see let me know.

Thx.
You could describe a complete example of configuration.
For instance for suprnova, I had to guess not to use the usual prefix for the server : stratum+tcp. With this prefix, the miner seems to work but the gpu is not used and no hashrate.

On the other side, you could add some console output in one window for error debugging... The gui is not bad at all, just somewhat difficult to use the first time.
Thanks ol92 for your work. I was afraid that the GUI is not too easy to use - I will try to make it more user friendly in the next releases. If you have anything you wish to see let me know.

Thx.
Hi ol92,

thanks - let me know how it works. Do not forget to use the latest driver from Nvidia - it is required with Cuda 10. And: Don't be surprised that this is a miner that comes with an GUI Smiley

Hello,
I have managed to make it work (not so easy to set up in spite of the gui: I am more at ease with CLI miner I suppose).
RTX 2080: 24.5mh/s (gpu+100mhz, power =100%).

I will compare with other miners. It seems good for me.
Hi ol92,

thanks - let me know how it works. Do not forget to use the latest driver from Nvidia - it is required with Cuda 10. And: Don't be surprised that this is a miner that comes with an GUI Smiley

- Improved performance of the Ethash Algo
- Less rejected Shares (fast solution reporting to the pool)
- Shows the count of GPU Stales (indication of too much OC!)
- Integration of Nvidias new Cuda 10 SDK
- Drag & Drop an coin configuration to a rig to let all gpus mine that news coin (Function in the MinerControl)

Coming next: Improved Algos & Trading App (TradeProject)
interesting: I will test with my RTX 2080 with cuda 10...
- Improved performance of the Ethash Algo
- Less rejected Shares (fast solution reporting to the pool)
- Shows the count of GPU Stales (indication of too much OC!)
- Integration of Nvidias new Cuda 10 SDK
- Drag & Drop an coin configuration to a rig to let all gpus mine that news coin (Function in the MinerControl)

Coming next: Improved Algos & Trading App (TradeProject)
Pages:
Jump to: