Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 169. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Out of all the reality type game shows...I like America's Got Talent.  People have some crazy acts on there...always super entertaining...
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
I enjoy watching 2.50 men. It is really funny.
legendary
It isn't really a tv show, but I like Drugs Inc. on National Geographic.   Crazy to see how some people are living...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
check out Wire http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306414/

very smart and real shit. Will open your eyes and show you how police and criminal underground really works.

was just about to post the Wire. such good stuff, favorite show of all time.
Activity: 430
Agent of Chaos
Can't wait for the new season of the Walking Dead.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.
check out Wire http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306414/

very smart and real shit. Will open your eyes and show you how police and criminal underground really works.
Activity: 94
Shameless
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
legendary
Pretty little liars. The ratings on netflix intrigued me. I gave it a shot a couple of weeks ago and ended up binge watching the shit out of it and am now caught up with it. It's completely full of blackmail, deceit, extortion, mystery, and completely ridiculous plot twists. Im a male in my twenties. Hooked

Pretty Little Liars is good if you are a high school teenage chick. Haha

So when I head up to college in a couple weeks to finish my senior year i should not be inviting friends over for new episodes?

Not unless you plan on hanging with all your sorrority girls. Haha
Activity: 175
Pretty little liars. The ratings on netflix intrigued me. I gave it a shot a couple of weeks ago and ended up binge watching the shit out of it and am now caught up with it. It's completely full of blackmail, deceit, extortion, mystery, and completely ridiculous plot twists. Im a male in my twenties. Hooked

So when I head up to college in a couple weeks to finish my senior year i should not be inviting friends over for new episodes?
legendary

Activity: 175
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I love house of cards and naked and afraid.
Many if my friends love Sherlock but I never watch it lol

Naked and afraid is messed up, even though I'd like to see an uncensored version, LOL!  I'm sure it's a lot less afraid than they let it on to be.  Kinda like Survivor where they have access to some basic necessities and they are in a somewhat controlled environment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I love house of cards and naked and afraid.
Many if my friends love Sherlock but I never watch it lol
Activity: 336
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
The Bad Guys: Shows About Criminals.
Activity: 116
IMO one of the best TV shows is Game of Thrones, If you even missed a season you better reply it all if you have some free time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i like a man from the stars and triangle Cheesy
legendary
This season of Suits is far better than the last one so far.   If you haven't seen it, i recommend starting from the beginning (it's in season 4 right now)
Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Game of Thrones
The Strain
Deadwood
Jump to: