Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 170. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
anyone know where to watch house of cards for free? Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
the walking dead

I'm not too into zombie movies or shows.   You guys should check out that new show on FX called "You're the Worst"

It is hilarious.   It has the most awkward funny moments.

i don't like zombie shows or movies either, but what i do like is the dystopian theme. i wish there were an HBO type show about people living in a post-apocalyptic era of the world, and everybody is trying to climb to the top.. kind of like a game of thrones version  of dystopian storyline.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?

You guys have time to watch TV? :-)
Activity: 420
I like watching 'Grimm'.

Funny.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
anyone watch Tudor?
it seems a good medieval series Grin

until now the best medieval series still Game of Thrones
but it way too long to wait Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I prefer supernatural and some time older prisonbreak
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
Breaking Bad, best TV serie ever.

I couldn't disagree more breaking bad is so boring and I just don't know how it's so popular.

Ha, I guess you like movies like Transformers or Fast & Furious, am I right? (Truly interested in an answer!!!)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
the walking dead

I'm not too into zombie movies or shows.   You guys should check out that new show on FX called "You're the Worst"

It is hilarious.   It has the most awkward funny moments.
Activity: 265
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
I bet none of you heard of "Utopia". It's a relatively new British show and man is it good. One of the most interesting stories I've ever watched. Summary: "a group of people find themselves in possession of a manuscript of a cult graphic novel. The tome is rumored to have predicted the worst disasters of the last century and the group soon find themselves targeted by a shadowy organization known only as The Network." You can watch it FOR FREE on youtube. I randomly stumbled on the link and ended up watching 3 episodes back to back.
legendary
I watched the first few episodes that have aired of "The Leftovers."   TBH, I am still not quite sure what to make of it.   Some of it is well acted, and some of it isn't.   After 4 episodes, there still hasn't been much of a plot that has developed.   Hopefully it picks up soon.  Peter Berg, usually directs good stuff, so I am hoping that it gets better.

Also watched the 1st episode of "Matador"  on El Rey Network...  it is entertaining, definitely not award winning though...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux

I couldn't disagree more breaking bad is so boring and I just don't know how it's so popular.
Activity: 210

What happened to the other 18 Heisenbergs?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
White collar, the big bang theory and suits are one of my personal favourite shows
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
Sherlock (BBC). Great combo of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Episodes are about 90 minutes, so are pretty much the length of a film.

Highly recommend checking the episodes out.
Activity: 252
legendary
Anyone check out the first episode of "Matador"?   Seems like it could be sort of entertaining...   El Rey Network..just like From Dusk Til Dawn...
Jump to: