Pages:
Author

Topic: Ufasoft Miner - Windows/Linux, x86/x64, SSE2/OpenCL, Open Source - page 2. (Read 630787 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 251
So you recommand me to select coins one by one first?
Yes.
BTC is very heavy. It takes much of RAM and time to download.
Other xCoins can be downloaded simultaneously.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Btw When it ask if I want to send the report to development team, I click yes.

So you recommand me to select coins one by one first?
Which currency have you enabled?
We know that Bitcoin blockchain crashed near block 250000. It is already fixed in upcoming 0.83
You can try do remove some %APPDATA%\Ufasoft\coin*.udb  files to redownload them.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hey Smiley

I've installed the software to try it, it started to download the blockchains and it failed during the night.

Now when I try to launch it again, it crash..

Check img, thanks.

0.82 released

New feature:
PrimeCoin mining (XPT protocol)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi..Is there a version for visual studio 2008 ? i'm having issue compiling it on 2012 version
Activity: 39
Not sure if this is useful to anyone but I've written a simple Windows front end to the UfaSoft Miner. It is hard coded for Slush's Pool at the moment because I'm lazy.

I wrote it because I was using Slush Proxy and the UfaSoft to do CPU mining. I know it's a complete waste of time but I was curious about all the BitCoin talk going on. Rather than running two DOS windows I can run it with a single click. My crappy old laptop is perfectly useable whilst it's running.

If anyone want's to give it a go, feel free. The download archive contains both the miner and the proxy. Just unpack it to a folder of your choice and run craigsgui.exe

It's a very simple program which works for me doing CPU mining. If it works for you then it's a bonus.

I've tested it on Windows 32 and 64bit as well as Server 2003 without any problems.

Download it here: http://nvsr.com.au/coin/craigscoin.zip

Set up is simple, enter your username, worker name, worker password, choose 32 or 64 bit and press save. Click "Start Mining" and off it goes. Minimize it so it's not on your screen all the time and just leave it 24/7.

Obviously there is no support, it was written for myself to use but if it helps you then I'm happy.
Activity: 9
Package: opencl-headers
Source: khronos-opencl-headers
Version: 1.2-2013.10.23-1
Installed-Size: 422
Maintainer: Debian OpenCL Maintainers <[email protected]>
Architecture: all
Description-en: OpenCL (Open Computing Language) header files

Sad
Old OpenCL (1.0).
1.2 required for compilation
Update jasson to v.2.6.0

Now next mistake:

Code:
  CXXLD    coin-miner
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `~Device':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:192: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::Close()':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:228: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::operator=(Ext::cl::Device const&)':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:237: undefined reference to `clRetainDevice'
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:189: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:192: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:228: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::operator=(Ext::cl::Device const&)':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:237: undefined reference to `clRetainDevice'
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.h:189: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::CommandQueue::enqueueMarkerWithWaitList(std::vector > const*)':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.cpp:221: undefined reference to `clEnqueueMarkerWithWaitList'
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::CommandQueue::enqueueBarrierWithWaitList(std::vector > const*)':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/el/comp/ext-opencl.cpp:227: undefined reference to `clEnqueueBarrierWithWaitList'
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `_Destroy':
el/comp/ext-opencl.o: In function `_Destroy':
coin/miner/miner-opencl.o: In function `~Device':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:192: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
coin/miner/miner-opencl.o: In function `_Destroy':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:189: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
coin/miner/miner-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::operator=(Ext::cl::Device const&)':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:237: undefined reference to `clRetainDevice'
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:237: undefined reference to `clRetainDevice'
coin/miner/miner-opencl.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::~Device()':
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:192: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:189: undefined reference to `clReleaseDevice'
coin/miner/miner-opencl.o: In function `_Destroy':
coin/miner/miner-opencl.o:/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:189: more undefined references to `clReleaseDevice' follow
coin/miner/bitcoin-gpu.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::operator=(Ext::cl::Device const&)':
coin/miner/bitcoin-gpu.o: In function `~Device':
coin/miner/bitcoin-gpu.o: In function `Ext::cl::Device::operator=(Ext::cl::Device const&)':
coin/miner/bitcoin-gpu.o: In function `~GDevice':
coin/miner/bitcoin-gpu.o: In function `_Destroy':
coin/miner/bitcoin-gpu.o:/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80/./el/comp/ext-opencl.h:189: more undefined references to `clReleaseDevice' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [coin-miner] Oшибкa 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/noble/Дoкyмeнты/пpoeкты/LiteCoin/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80'
make: *** [all] Oшибкa 2
Sorry my English...
where to insert this line??
Hello

Debian 7, ufasoft_coin-0.80 source

./configure - no missing
make:

Code:
$ make
make  all-am
el/libext/ext-json.cpp:205:33: error: ‘json_boolean’ was not declared in this scope
   return json_boolean(v.ToBool());
                                 ^
make[1]: *** [el/libext/ext-json.o] Oшибкa 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/*******************************************/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80'
Help me, please?
Old Jansson version.
Insert following line:
#define json_boolean(val)      ((val) ? json_true() : json_false())
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
While i assume this has been covered in this thread already (too many pages to read). Has anyone made sure this is fully legit? Apparently not all the source code has been reviewed. Or available.

But this comes up.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f6cb871356ace316f7c8d97a67a4afeb7e4bee4ab202783320e785bd60ca766e/analysis/1393653044/

I could understand a couple of them but near half of the vendors and all the top ones at that call it a trojan or riskware. Any chance this can be reviewed and whitelisted if its legit?
Hello

Debian 7, ufasoft_coin-0.80 source

./configure - no missing
make:

Code:
$ make
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/*****************************************/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80'
make[1]: Цикличecкaя зaвиcимocть el/stl/regex <- el/stl/regex пpoпyщeнa.
make[1]: Цикличecкaя зaвиcимocть el/stl/dynamic_bitset <- el/stl/dynamic_bitset пpoпyщeнa.
  CXX      el/libext/ext-json.o
el/libext/ext-json.cpp: In static member function ‘static json_t* Ext::JsonParser::CopyToJsonT(const Ext::VarValue&)’:
el/libext/ext-json.cpp:205:33: error: ‘json_boolean’ was not declared in this scope
   return json_boolean(v.ToBool());
                                 ^
make[1]: *** [el/libext/ext-json.o] Oшибкa 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/*******************************************/UFA-soft/ufasoft_coin-0.80'
make: *** [all] Oшибкa 2

Help me, please?
FUD
Activity: 8
1-i use windows and i download the latest version  of your miner

but the probleme is  i dont find the scrypt  to run this  miner with  my accounts  for btc  and  litecoin

please i need the scrypt for litecoin  and bitcoin

2- i need to run the miner for litecoin  but need to use  gpu + cpu   please need the scrypt for this

3- how i can change the number of theared  it 2 by defaut   please

i m wating your anser 

please help  Cry
Thanks! But how about the rest of the source code? I need it to build this for linux
Full source code for linux is here:
http://ufasoft.com/files/ufasoft_coin-0.80.tar.xz

3rd party libs and SDKs can be installed by your Linux packet manager or manually
Activity: 50
Thanks! But how about the rest of the source code? I need it to build this for linux
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
To weird to live To rare to die
links to precompiled binarys?
 will this work for cpu coins
i have only 8kHash/s and accepted shares. Is there possibility to manage mining like in the first case?
First case (without -a scrypt) only for mining BTC (or other SHA256 currencies).
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Now i did like this, and never got any share. Any suggest?

C:\Program Files\Ufasoft\Coin>coin-miner -o stratum+tcp://xxxx.1:[email protected]
et:3333 -t 2 -a 5 scrypt
coin-miner 0.77  Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Ufasoft  http://ufasoft.com/coin
Mining for stratum+tcp://xxxxx.1:[email protected]:3333
Using CPU (2 threads)
New Stratum data with Clean
New Stratum data with Clean                    reads
7.036 MHash/s                          2 CPU threads

When i set like this

coin-miner -o stratum+tcp://xxxx.1:[email protected]:3333 -t 2 -a scrypt

i have only 8kHash/s and accepted shares. Is there possibility to manage mining like in the first case?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: