Pages:
Author

Topic: Ufasoft Miner - Windows/Linux, x86/x64, SSE2/OpenCL, Open Source - page 7. (Read 630787 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Funny thing i just noticed is that works in command line, but fails to work with GUIminer.....
Probably GUI miner is not compatible with new versions of Ufasoft Miner.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Yea I have workers split up between CPU or GPU for accountability, that's why I noticed it...
If you think v0.44 CPU mining don't work, send me example of command line (with worker login/password).

I will reinstall .44 tonight, and recreate the issue for you

Funny thing i just noticed is that works in command line, but fails to work with GUIminer.....also 0.42 gives a funny error after trying to connect for 15mins, but I lost the exe i was using...

in GUI miner example:
Ufa CPU 0.44 Fails: C:\Users\Roboto\Dropbox\Hashing\Coin\coin-miner.exe -u xxxx -p xxxxxxx -o http://25.174.60.33:8332 -v -t 8
Ufa CPU 0.42 hangs: C:\Users\Roboto\Dropbox\Hashing\Coin\coin-miner.exe -u xxxx -p xxxxxxx -o http://25.174.60.33:8332 -v -t 8
Ufa CPU 0.37 Works: C:\Users\Roboto\Desktop\Hashing\Coin\bitcoin-miner-64.exe  -u xxxx -p xxxxxx -o http://25.174.60.33:8332 -v -t 8

Same Machine, (I tried this across 5 machines I have all do the exact same)
Yea I have workers split up between CPU or GPU for accountability, that's why I noticed it...
If you think v0.44 CPU mining don't work, send me example of command line (with worker login/password).

I will reinstall .44 tonight, and recreate the issue for you
HAVING AN ISSUE WITH .42 AND .44 WHERE PROCESSOR SHOWS WORK BUT CONSON SHOWS NOTHING GOING TO MY ACCOUNTS?HuhHuh??
What is the "CONSON"?

Do you some mining on CPU?

Sorry When I send from my phone it's always locked on caps.

HAVING AN ISSUE WITH .42 AND .44 WHERE PROCESSOR SHOWS WORK BUT CONSON SHOWS NOTHING GOING TO MY ACCOUNTS?HuhHuh??
What is the "CONSON"?

Do you some mining on CPU?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

UFA ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR CHAT?
WRITE IN CAPSLOCK SO OTHERS HELP U FASTER AND USE ALOT OF ? TO MAKE IT MORE IMPORTANT.

well done, u just made it on my ignore list Tongue
HAVING AN ISSUE WITH .42 AND .44 WHERE PROCESSOR SHOWS WORK BUT CONSOL SHOWS NOTHING GOING TO MY ACCOUNTS?HuhHuh??

UFA ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR CHAT?

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Tried the new version
too bad the -v option does nothing
like only showing finds & chages and not the hash rate every second
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
AFAIK the Task Manager in Windows 7 shows all processes - including hidden ones.  When viewing all processes from all users, no coin.exe is running.  

Seriously though - this really could be another issue unrelated to Ufasoft.  Could be just a coincidence.

So annoying.  Just did a fresh re-install a few days ago and just got everything finally configured to the way I want.
Not sure if Ufasoft shared some dependencies with the Litecoin client which were wiped out when uninstalling?
The Ufasoft software uses only its own installation directory + %APPDATA%\Ufasoft  + HKCU\Software\Ufasoft registry branch.
So if you installed it in the separate directory than Litecoin, then there should be no interference.

BTW: Verify in the TaskManager that there is no hung invisible coin.exe process exist.
It doesn't seem to even get a chance to create the debug.log.  I even tried the -debug switch.  I don't know if it's related to Ufasoft, but it's the only program I installed before Litecoin broke.

The error is:
MS Visual C++ Runtime Library
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team....

Not sure if Ufasoft shared some dependencies with the Litecoin client which were wiped out when uninstalling?
I downloaded this for my system - Win7 x64 SP1 and it wouldn't run so I uninstalled it.  Now whenever I try to run Litecoin-qt.exe I get a Runtime error even after re-downloading the Litecoin client and wiping out my %appdata%.
What is the Runtime error? You can see it in the %APPDATA%\Litecoin\debug.log file.
I downloaded this for my system - Win7 x64 SP1 and it wouldn't run so I uninstalled it.  Now whenever I try to run Litecoin-qt.exe I get a Runtime error even after re-downloading the Litecoin client and wiping out my %appdata%.
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Was this miner ever tested on non-x86 hardware?
I tried to build ufasoft-0.39 on Toshiba AC100 with Ubuntu and compilation fails because of undefined "_lrotr".

This miner is written in assembler which is CPU specific.  It cannot be run on non x86 hardware.
No, the miner has portable code and optional x86-specific code.

GCC 4.6 or 4.7 required to build on ARM architecture (_lrotr instruction)

Ah, OK.  Never mind then.
I tried to build ufasoft-0.39 on Toshiba AC100 with Ubuntu and compilation fails because of undefined "_lrotr".

This miner is written in assembler which is CPU specific.  It cannot be run on non x86 hardware.
No, the miner has portable code and optional x86-specific code.

GCC 4.6 or 4.7 required to build on ARM architecture (_lrotr instruction)
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself

This miner is written in assembler which is CPU specific.  It cannot be run on non x86 hardware.
Activity: 120
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
The installer cannot be ran in Windows 8 because of Windows SmartScreen, which cannot be fully disabled.
You can select "More info" in the SmartScreen and run the installer.
ah win8, win is already a pain but win8? im sry 4 u Sad
The installer cannot be ran in Windows 8 because of Windows SmartScreen, which cannot be fully disabled.
You can select "More info" in the SmartScreen and run the installer.
Pages:
Jump to: