Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 123. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
@rapture333
When can we expect block reward change?

Very very soon, expect an update within the next couple of days.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
@rapture333
When can we expect block reward change?
ultrablockparty.com is down Huh  Roll Eyes

I WANT MY 17381 UTC !!! please (+3 months... in hostage)

Someone can help me ? RAPTURE ?  Shocked

Kracko is currently working on extracting the coins from Tumbling Block, he will be working on Ultra Block Party next.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
Activity: 225
Merit: 17

Someone can help me ? RAPTURE ?  Shocked
I know it is a bit of a long shot, as no one as of yet has bothered to answer any of my queries on this site. However, I shall try anyway. The android app - does it work or not. I have tried, but as of yet it still doesn't work on my phone. Until small details such as this are sorted, how
 are we realistically hoping to get any sort of mass adoption/use of this? Be brave, give me an answer...Smiley

Hello Roister,

Yes, the Android app is available. However, the sheer amount of blocks needed to download the blockchain will bloat your storage and bandwith, and make your CPU scream. I don't recommend using the android app unless you plan on making your Android device a dedicated Ultracoin wallet. We are working on a selective blockchain downloader that downloads only the parts of the blockchain needed to process your transactions.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Anyone mining on a 980 nf 15 or 16? autotune feature does not work for me, and I cannot break 3 kh on nf 15 which is worse than a 970..
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I know it is a bit of a long shot, as no one as of yet has bothered to answer any of my queries on this site. However, I shall try anyway. The android app - does it work or not. I have tried, but as of yet it still doesn't work on my phone. Until small details such as this are sorted, how
 are we realistically hoping to get any sort of mass adoption/use of this? Be brave, give me an answer...Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
How many of the people on this board think of UTC as nothing more than an ATM?

how can it be an ATM when pools keep closing and not paying out?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
How many of the people on this board think of UTC as nothing more than an ATM?
Activity: 225
Merit: 17

I notice on the new website PaulG & the Chinese guy are missing! Why is this please? Where have they gone and why? What did they do for Ultracoin?

Please answer this very important question! I'm surprised other community members don't want this answering.

Hello Pugman,

Paul and Fabian are still a part of the team, however, they do not play an active role in development. They were there in providing advising and capital to the project, but at this point that is about the extent of their participation. That is why I have decided to only include active members of the team on the website.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I notice on the new website PaulG & the Chinese guy are missing! Why is this please? Where have they gone and why? What did they do for Ultracoin?

Please answer this very important question! I'm surprised other community members don't want this answering.
legendary
I suspect we'll see a decent uptick in this coin soon. Looks like a possible trade for a fade back to 1500.
legendary
any thought about the current /BTC rate?

What the hell is happening?

Devs bailing out or what? It's too heavy for a simple trading manouver, too many coins dumped in the markets.. Not looking good for sure.

someone dumped alot of ULT and shifted all the proceeds into CSC. We figured this out the other day when we compared the charts. As a result CSC shot up like 10x and had a 24h volume that put it fifth on the exchange.
Activity: 58

Devs bailing out or what? It's too heavy for a simple trading manouver, too many coins dumped in the markets.. Not looking good for sure.

my guess is that some whales are dumping, so the scared little fishes will sell their coins for very cheap,  before UTC goes up  Wink
Activity: 554
Big dump's for low prices  Shocked

Time to buy cheap UTC  Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

legendary
BTW, anyone have any idea of what type of hashrate one could expect from mining uTC with a sapphire radeon HD 7970 OC card? I have 8 of these and am thinking of pointing them at UTC.

Hashrate depends how much memory your GPU has.

For N-Factor 16 and 4GB VRAM: 400H/s < hashrate < 500H/s
If your card has 3GB you will get less than 400H/s

If Ultracoin gets back to NF15 your card will have four times more hashrate

thank you so much
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
BTW, anyone have any idea of what type of hashrate one could expect from mining uTC with a sapphire radeon HD 7970 OC card? I have 8 of these and am thinking of pointing them at UTC.

Hashrate depends how much memory your GPU has.

For N-Factor 16 and 4GB VRAM: 400H/s < hashrate < 500H/s
If your card has 3GB you will get less than 400H/s

If Ultracoin gets back to NF15 your card will have four times more hashrate
legendary
Jump to: