Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 124. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
I'm loving this coin. Bought some today on the dip. Somebody big wanted out I take it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I just wanted to provide everyone with a few quick updates. The ultracoin.net revisions have been made and the new website is up today and fully functional, check it out! Kracko has been working on the NF15 stall and block reward update as well as putting the final touches on the block retargetting. The pools and manual pay outs are to be taken care of as well, that is one of our highest priorities. The pools will also be converted to an automatic payout system to avoid future corruptions as what occurred with our current system causing the payouts to be stalled. We also have a full time pool operator that will be introducing shortly into the team to take care of pool operations full time with full community support. Expect more updates very soon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Good work steven! You might want to clean up the link to our former friends Crytpo-Trade.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

I just wanted to provide everyone with a few quick updates. The ultracoin.net revisions have been made and the new website is up today and fully functional, check it out! Kracko has been working on the NF15 stall and block reward update as well as putting the final touches on the block retargetting. The pools and manual pay outs are to be taken care of as well, that is one of our highest priorities. The pools will also be converted to an automatic payout system to avoid future corruptions as what occurred with our current system causing the payouts to be stalled. We also have a full time pool operator that will be introducing shortly into the team to take care of pool operations full time with full community support. Expect more updates very soon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Website is looking good, much better than the previous one and easy to get around.
Activity: 135

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Finally some good news. When can we expect block reward update? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I notice on the new website PaulG & the Chinese guy are missing! Why is this please? Where have they gone and why? What did they do for Ultracoin?
Activity: 139
The new website is looking good, well done folks!

Could I just ask, do we have an android app that works yet? I have tried to download one on my S6 a few times, but it keeps saying I need more files, but then says it can't do it...is it just my phone that has a problem, or is it the app?

Cheers,

Roister..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
So pleased to hear Dannila's botnet is mining UTC, at least there is now a good chance that the price will get pumped and those that want to can get out.

I see there are still problems with the diff adjustments and pool payouts........so glad I stopped mining this coin last year, nothing appears to have been improved.

I wonder if this post will get deleted too??

Activity: 225
Merit: 17
I want my money back on ultrablockparty please.

Admin can be nice ? I still have more than 17,000 utc stuck over there !

That's a huge amount!

The big question is: is there a possibility that the admin forces a manual payout for a certain account? If that's the case, then there's no problem, i can prove i'm the owner of the account as i have the email address.

Best regards!

Send me a PM with your account name and email address and I'll arrange a manual payout.

Kracko have you received my PM of 22/07? For manual payout please  Wink

Thank You

UP ! 2 ½ months ... I'm stuck on ultrablockparty 17381 hostage!

I want my money back please !  Angry
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
The pool utc.yacoin.club is under DDoS attack since 07/21/2015 7:00 (UTC). Sorry for that!
Due to the constant DDoS-attacks I have to temporarily shut down the stratum server. I hope to solve the problem in the near future.

Withdrawal from the pool is working.

Ultracoin Pool utc.yacoin.club is up again.

We are moved to the new dedicated server with DDoS-protection.
Also we have new modern fancy design.

You don't need to register again. All account information are saved.

Welcome to mine!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It seems after yac, UTC is the 2nd best target for botnets (thousands of cpu miners).
Look at the hashrate fluctuations (besides the diff retarget being one of the worst as well)

To reverse to nfactor 15 should be a VERY high priority now, 2nd to that (but really not that important) should be a fix to the diff retarget.

Hello Grim,
Yes, the N-Factor change is our number one priority. Botnets are one of the reasons for the change, Kracko is also working on fixing the diff retarget, we are currently in testing now. Once the retarget testing is complete the update should be ready for launch.

Also we are hiring a pool director as a PAID position, you will also be an official member of the Ultracoin Team. If you are interested in the position, please e-mail [email protected] for an interview.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
What does this mean, to a layperson?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I hope so, and very soon.  Smiley
Activity: 505
Merit: 252
It seems after yac, UTC is the 2nd best target for botnets (thousands of cpu miners).
Look at the hashrate fluctuations (besides the diff retarget being one of the worst as well)

To reverse to nfactor 15 should be a VERY high priority now, 2nd to that (but really not that important) should be a fix to the diff retarget.

Hi folks...

Just wondered, with the recent concerns about BTC block size, and the threat of 'dust' upsetting the whole system, would UTC cope better with this type of 'attack' because of the fast 6 second transaction times?
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
I want my money back on ultrablockparty please.

Admin can be nice ? I still have more than 17,000 utc stuck over there !

That's a huge amount!

The big question is: is there a possibility that the admin forces a manual payout for a certain account? If that's the case, then there's no problem, i can prove i'm the owner of the account as i have the email address.

Best regards!

Send me a PM with your account name and email address and I'll arrange a manual payout.

Kracko have you received my PM of 22/07? For manual payout please  Wink

Thank You

UP ! 2 ½ months ... I'm stuck on ultrablockparty 17381 hostage!
Hi folks,

I know i'm just a newbie, but I wanted to say thanks to the management team, and the effort they have made in keeping this coin going. It can't be easy, especially if they also have other jobs to attend to. I have very litttle in the way of computer skills (still haven't worked out how to mine the stuff!), otherwise I would help. I have however helped in the way of buying UTC, and have built up quite a stock. However, I am not sure that it is the best thing to be doing. If all we have are a hundred or so folks with a percent or so of coins, what will be the point? It will never be adopted as a credible currency due to lack of availability/liquidity...what should be done for the best?

Cheers,

Roi
Jump to: