Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 173. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Yes I have no problems mining at:
www.ultrablockparty.com
www.ultracoins.info

But I get 10-20% rejected when mining at tumblingblock pools!!!
I havent touched anything, and this has been going on for a few hours now!
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I checked out with a few other friends, I am the only one getting this massive rejected share rates!
My rigs are on 3 different locations, so Internet is not the issue.
Only remaining things, are Kracko screwing up with me on purpose, or someone else attacking me.... wtf??  Grin

I guess Kracko finally figured out my nick and decided to f**k with me! Cheesy

Or maybe some other one f**k with you because you are not one of the favorite's on this forum....

Many dislike your attitude so there are possible many candidates to attack you  Wink
The problem comes from the pool, I have no such problem mining @ ultrablockparty
btw I know that many dislike what I say especially cause I tell them the truth?  Wink

could you try other pool?
I checked out with a few other friends, I am the only one getting this massive rejected share rates!
Only remaining things, are Kracko screwing up with me on purpose, or someone else attacking me.... wtf??  Grin

Or maybe some other one f**k with you because you are not one of the favorite's on this forum....

Many dislike your attitude so there are possible many candidates to attack you  Wink
The problem comes from the pool, I have no such problem mining @ ultrablockparty
btw I know that many dislike what I say especially cause I tell them the truth?  Wink
Activity: 339
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Only remaining things, are Kracko screwing up with me on purpose, or someone else attacking me.... wtf??  Grin

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm afraid I sold 1000 UTC today and bought 1000 CXC with the proceeds.

thanks for the cheap UTC  Cheesy

No problem, your welcome.  I had a few too many for comfort and needed to diversify.

Still got a bagfull that your not gonna get......
Dollar value is irrelevant atm, and it will only get more irrelevant in the near future, didn't you know that?
Only remaining things, are Kracko screwing up with me on purpose, or someone else attacking me.... wtf??  Grin

You can see the whole UTC2 pool efficiency dropping, cause of my Rejected shares.
I am getting a massive amount of "Rejected shares" today, and I my hashrate is down, but I don't see anyone else hashrate going down??? wtf???

mining working for me well. No rejected shares.
I am getting a massive amount of "Rejected shares" today, and I my hashrate is down, but I don't see anyone else hashrate going down??? wtf???
Activity: 318

No problem, your welcome.  I had a few too many for comfort and needed to diversify.

Still got a bagfull that your not gonna get......

Activity: 318

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Whats with the hash rate today, is goes from 12k, to 23k, wild swings  and the diff is through the roof again wild swings.

Something is not right.

Do I remember right you announced that you will not mine UTC and you will live?

You still hre?

Still have lots of UTC...not mining, but staking and watching my investment slowly erode.

BTW thanks for the informative post , if you have nothing to contribute to the question best to keep your mouth shut.
I acquired some GTX 750Ti 2GB but I can't seem to set them up properly.
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz
I have 5 cards running on 4G of RAM

Does anyone have some other settings Smiley

some with this -l t60x2 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 -L 4
and others -l t5x24 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 -L 4

working better without -b

getting 3.4-3.6

happy mining
I get "Cuda error", than "Driver Error", with any value above -l t24x2 when using -L 4 on two of my rigs, but on a third one I have no problems running -l t60x2 -L 4
could you try autotune for each card and see what is the best for you. Try different -L values with autotune. All my 750ti is MSI brand and same model but still needs different settings.

Arghhh, I am getting so frustrated, I tried Autotune it crashes with it too...
A 750Ti works perfectly on my PC 3,5kH/s but not om my miner rigs.
It has to be something with driver version or software...  Angry Angry

I don't understand Cudaminer that well and I have some probs running 4x GTX 970 with:
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -L 4 -i 1 -l t64x4 -C 1
It crashes every few hours, but I made a .bat file that checks if cudaminer.exe is running and if not starts it again. Smiley
Whats with the hash rate today, is goes from 12k, to 23k, wild swings  and the diff is through the roof again wild swings.

Something is not right.

Do I remember right you announced that you will not mine UTC and you will leave?

You still hre?
Well, price sucks right now but I must say we have been through way worse than this  Cheesy

To another thing, any news about dem ASICs that were on their way?  Lips sealed

Its buy time  Cheesy

Asic: Zeus choose not to deliver.. lucky I got money back.
Activity: 228
Well, price sucks right now but I must say we have been through way worse than this  Cheesy

To another thing, any news about dem ASICs that were on their way?  Lips sealed
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

getting 3.4-3.6

happy mining
I get "Cuda error", than "Driver Error", with any value above -l t24x2 when using -L 4 on two of my rigs, but on a third one I have no problems running -l t60x2 -L 4
could you try autotune for each card and see what is the best for you. Try different -L values with autotune. All my 750ti is MSI brand and same model but still needs different settings.
The best I did was :
Code:
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

getting 3.4-3.6

happy mining
Activity: 494
Merit: 500

Something is not right.
Jump to: