Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 175. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Don't worry about the price of UTC, worry more about the price of BTC, I am hoping it would stay at $300 although I have doubts for $200 Smiley
Activity: 348
I've been accumulating most days at these low prices pretty much a no brainer for such an active coin with differentiation from the crowd.

KC
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/YoRAFth.png

people must have been sold for the cost of electricity per month

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
just no support for any coins at the moment - everyone is on holiday

There may be a buying frenzy when everyone is back and they realise that there is a 50-60% off sale on.

Where has the buy support gone?  I alone could fill the order book at Bittrex  Shocked

We heading back to 1000 sat  Embarrassed
Activity: 318
Where has the buy support gone?  I alone could fill the order book at Bittrex  Shocked

We heading back to 1000 sat  Embarrassed
Activity: 519
I acquired some GTX 750Ti 2GB but I can't seem to set them up properly.
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz
I have 5 cards running on 4G of RAM

Does anyone have some other settings Smiley

cudaminer.exe -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultrablockparty.com:3333 -u x -p x -i 0 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 -H 2 and u restart the miner till all cards reach aprox 3.3 Kh/s each but u never change settings maybe it takes 5 minutes or 30 min u will see (for example i get 20Kh/s with a rig with 6x750Ti)
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

some with this -l t60x2 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 -L 4
and others -l t5x24 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 -L 4

working better without -b

getting 3.4-3.6

happy mining
The best I did was :
Code:
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

Activity: 137
WARNING - contains references to other Crypto-currencies !

Just a tip to the UTC Official UTC team, devs and community.

You MUST announce that UTC will link its blockchain with Ethereum and Ether to achieve limitless utility. You must announce this at the Conference. Then start talking with Vitalik and his group to put this in stone and make it work.

You all really need to realise that these guys have got the future covered and UTC can massively benefit from cooperation and linking blockchains to enable all the features of Ethereum.

If you disagree thats fine but let history be the judge in 2 years time.  The $15m injection has enabled MUCH MORE than critical mass and nothing is going to keep up with the mass dev from every angle to create the crypto utopia.  Ethereum has the funds to continue devs for years - BTC is not even in the league in terms of dev power and applications across every sphere.  Ethereum has already stolen the best minds and will continue to do so.

Ethereum will make Bitcoin look like a brick and Ethereum is about to break open in the next few months and its going to be a the most signif step in crypto for a very long time. Ethereum will be the main media item - full stop.  When people realise whats happened here its going to break open crypto and turn it upside down.

Anything associated with Ethereum is going to fly. Bitcoin is going to suffer - this is the turning point I am afraid.

Miss this opportunity to put UTC in the mix and you have missed the one thing that can make UTC be in the top 10 and above.

Please consider seriously.

Steve - thanks for your update - rest assured that the community is behind UTC - but please take this one VERY seriously.

This is the big one.

+1

@ Steven, I think this might be worth looking into, what do you think?
Activity: 307

You MUST announce that UTC will link its blockchain with Ethereum and Ether to achieve limitless utility. You must announce this at the Conference. Then start talking with Vitalik and his group to put this in stone and make it work.

You all really need to realise that these guys have got the future covered and UTC can massively benefit from cooperation and linking blockchains to enable all the features of Ethereum.

If you disagree thats fine but let history be the judge in 2 years time.  The $15m injection has enabled MUCH MORE than critical mass and nothing is going to keep up with the mass dev from every angle to create the crypto utopia.  Ethereum has the funds to continue devs for years - BTC is not even in the league in terms of dev power and applications across every sphere.  Ethereum has already stolen the best minds and will continue to do so.

Ethereum will make Bitcoin look like a brick and Ethereum is about to break open in the next few months and its going to be a the most signif step in crypto for a very long time. Ethereum will be the main media item - full stop.  When people realise whats happened here its going to break open crypto and turn it upside down.

Anything associated with Ethereum is going to fly. Bitcoin is going to suffer - this is the turning point I am afraid.

Miss this opportunity to put UTC in the mix and you have missed the one thing that can make UTC be in the top 10 and above.

Steve - thanks for your update - rest assured that the community is behind UTC - but please take this one VERY seriously.

This is the big one.

You might be right, but I fear that If BTC will go down like brick all crypto will do same. After that no new money to crypto.  New money will go other ways than crypto so Ethereum will go down also. Long term might recovery but it will take long long time.

Ethereum devs seems to have lots of BTC..so if its go down no cash to play ... .
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

You MUST announce that UTC will link its blockchain with Ethereum and Ether to achieve limitless utility.

What I am suggesting is an Ultracoin-Ether Bridge (same as Ethereum is doing a BTC-Ether bridge) to allow UTC users all the functionality of Ethereum plus other blockchains that are bridged, that is contracts, messaging, cloud storage, alternative internet networks, trading between different cryptos, commodities and fiat, Ebay like trading of goods, Investment trusts and anything else really because the Ethereum has been built to be able to do anything in the future  etc etc etc.....  Ethereum is keen on cooperation and if pitched correctly UTC could get their dev support to implement a bridge. Its a big job that should not be rushed - but the project should be announced as intended and in the pipeline.

You must announce this at the Conference and start talking with Vitalik and his group to put this in stone and make it work.

Anything associated with Ethereum is going to fly. Bitcoin is going to suffer - this is the turning point I am afraid. I am not saying bitcoin will die - but Ethereum looks like it will make quick ground and will debut about 4th on market cap ($43m just above Bitshares) if the price of Ethercoin is any indication.  I suspect Ethercoin price is greatly discounted because of the perceived conversion risk to ethers.

This is the big one.

I have noticed that extenders play a big part with 290 and 290X and to some extent with 970Ti cards. Otherwise if you are certain its not the card, power connectors etc. I am really baffled... (check your 12V)
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
hummm...
Are you using LinSUX?
The problem occurs when you have two Opencel using or detecting programs running at the same time?
For example:
I am using Windows and MSI Afterburner, rigs with H81 and 6-9 cards run with no probs, but as soon as I turn TRIXX or GPUz on the second card begins to lag 60-100% USAGE and lower hahsrate of course. It must be a similar problem with your rigs. (I have Z77 too no problms! P75, H61, 990FX, 890FX, A55 are OK too)

Nope, Win 7.  I can run GPU-z just fine, it's not a problem with the card lagging while running, it's a lack of stability at the same frequencies as the other cards.  It sounds like a different problem than what you have solved.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

Hello Ultracoin community members,

2014 has been a great year for Ultracoin, from our Humble inception in February, to our new Ultracoin team members, and our trip to Las Vegas, we have grown more as a project and as a community with every passing day. I believe that 2015 will be an even bigger year for all of us, including the project, the community, and the cryptocurency movement as a whole. I look forward to leading us into 2015 and I am deeply grateful for the community as well as Paul and Fabian for entrusting me with this opportunity and mission to take Ultracoin to the top. I am also thankful for our businesses that accept Ultracoin and our investors that allow us to make this project grow, without you, there would be no Ultracoin. I also want to thank Kracko, the newest member of our team, for the hard work he has poured into Ultracoin thus far in his short time with us, and commitment and dedication in making sure our project grows quickly. Lastly, I want to thank the cryptocurrency community as a whole, who have been warm and welcoming to cryptocurrencies like ours, and have had a level of synergy that I have seldom seen in movements. Cryptocurrencies are the future and we are all a part of it! 2015 will be the year that Ultracoin solidifies its place in that future.

We have some new developments planned for 2015, including:

* Android and iOS mobile wallets with enhanced GUI, a lite wallet mode with minimal blockchain download, one click mining and QR code support
* Exclusive payment gateway plugin for popular services like Shopify and Wordpress
* An Ultracoin marketplace for the trade of private goods and products akin to eBay
* NFC technology support for the iPhone and Android devices, and a custom NFC device to load and unload Ultracoin
* Bitcoin/Ultracoin ATM in a major city
* New Ultracoin.net website re-design
* New Ultracoinshop.com website for Ultracoin related products
* Expanding marketing venues and advertising opportunities

This list is sure to expand over the coming months in 2015, but we plan on working hard to reach our current goals and not break any promises. I also wanted to take this opportunity to call upon the community in 2015, the Ultracoin team will work over the next year, but it is YOU, the community members, who will ultimately help make Ultracoin a success! Strength comes in numbers, and as a community, we are much more powerful then we would be alone. That is why I will be encouraging the community to come together in projects to help Ultracoin grow, in collaboration with the team or on their own. We will be hiring more developers and marketers in 2015, and if you believe you have a skill or talent that could help Ultracoin and you would like to get involve, contact us at [email protected] with an introduction about yourself and what you would like to bring to the table.

We are starting off 2015 with our attendance at the North American Bitcoin Conference, one of the largest gatherings of cryptocurrency enthusiasts in the world! If you would like to attend their are discounts available to Ultracoin community members with the discount code "happyholidays". We will see you in sunny Miami, and for those that cannot be there, follow us on social media during the conference!

Here's to 2015, and a whole year to succeed!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin Team

hummm...
Are you using LinSUX?
The problem occurs when you have two Opencel using or detecting programs running at the same time?
For example:
I am using Windows and MSI Afterburner, rigs with H81 and 6-9 cards run with no probs, but as soon as I turn TRIXX or GPUz on the second card begins to lag 60-100% USAGE and lower hahsrate of course. It must be a similar problem with your rigs. (I have Z77 too no problms! P75, H61, 990FX, 890FX, A55 are OK too)

www.ultracoins.info
Was tested by me and is working perfectly, I was wrong when I sad it had problems.
You should set it up at least as a backup pool, because I think Krackos pools are all on the same hosting.
@Thirtybird
What are you using to set clocks on your GPUs (MSI, Trixx)? (hint stop using it)
Does the problem appear when using more than 4 GPUs?
And is your MOBO H81 chipset?

Built in commands in the miner
no clue, my rigs only support 4
nope, 790GP & Z77's
Kracko was relatively fast to fix the pool! Even faster to rise the tax to 3% at UTC2.tumblingblock.com but slow on changing the message on top:
0% fee. YacMiners use port 5555 which...
Smiley Smiley Smiley

@Thirtybird
What are you using to set clocks on your GPUs (MSI, Trixx)? (hint stop using it)
Does the problem appear when using more than 4 GPUs?
And is your MOBO H81 chipset?

@Wirly and @kiffner
You have really proven yourself useless again Smiley
You probably didn't read the post. I know how to set it with a .conf file, but CGWatcher was editing the .conf file and fu**ing it up. Sad Thankfully then newest version of CGWatcher has a fix for that. (google CGWatcher might be usefull to you noobs) Smiley

I was asking if there was a way to do it with command-line flags aka .bat file, cause it doesn't work with two pools.
Activity: 519
The latest version of MPOS makes it more difficult to edit your details.  It works; It's just not as simple as it used to be.  In the default browser, I had to enter my pin in the Account Details table, click on the Unlock button, and then click on the verify link in the sent email.  After you do these steps successfully the Update Account button will be green and the cursor will not be crossed out circle when you mouse over the changeable account details.

If you see a logon screen with the verify link it's probably because you are using a different browser than your default browser to start the process.  After clicking the verify link it should take you right to your account details, logged in and ready to edit the values you need to.

utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Here's what support sent me:

Code:
Date 2014-12-30 15:08:13, jasmin.parent made Hardware diagnosis:
 The server get stuck in an error when booting;
mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux no such file or directory

Server sent in rescue, the 333gxd9as disk appear to have 4 ATA errors, please contact the technical support for a replacement.

Ping ok.

At  ultrablockparty.com i can't withdraw my coins and i've confirmed the email that they send to me.Any ideea ?

Thx in advance

It's ok thx Kracko and i wish u all a Happy new year!!! Smiley
Activity: 456
The latest version of MPOS makes it more difficult to edit your details.  It works; It's just not as simple as it used to be.  In the default browser, I had to enter my pin in the Account Details table, click on the Unlock button, and then click on the verify link in the sent email.  After you do these steps successfully the Update Account button will be green and the cursor will not be crossed out circle when you mouse over the changeable account details.

If you see a logon screen with the verify link it's probably because you are using a different browser than your default browser to start the process.  After clicking the verify link it should take you right to your account details, logged in and ready to edit the values you need to.

utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Here's what support sent me:

Code:
Date 2014-12-30 15:08:13, jasmin.parent made Hardware diagnosis:
 The server get stuck in an error when booting;
mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux no such file or directory

Server sent in rescue, the 333gxd9as disk appear to have 4 ATA errors, please contact the technical support for a replacement.

Ping ok.

At  ultrablockparty.com i can't withdraw my coins and i've confirmed the email that they send to me.Any ideea ?

Thx in advance

...or like this if you use .conf file...

{
"pools" : [   
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum2.tumblingblock.com:3333",
      "nfmin" : "4",
      "nfmax" : "30",
      "starttime" : "1388361600",
      "user" : "user.worker",
      "pass" : "x"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333",
      "nfmin" : "4",
      "nfmax" : "30",
      "starttime" : "1388361600",
      "user" : "user.worker",
      "pass" : "x"
   }

Someone who read the docs and looked at the examples I created - glad to know it wasn't in vain Smiley

So, King_Pin, I am curious to hear what you've got to say regarding GPU 2.
Jump to: