Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 170. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
What GPUs do you have ATI or Nvidia?
I can't mine this coin for the life of me.

I pulled down various cgminers, ultracoinminer, and yacminer.  At best I can get rejected blocks.  What's the crap am I doing wrong?

I'd like to mine to a pool but I'm mining locally until I can figure it out because I was just spamming the pool with rejected blocks with difficulty too low.

Right now I'm trying to run "YACminer" from the OP of this thread.

My simple .bat for right now is cgminer -o 127.0.0.1:17773 -u user -p pass

my ultracoin.conf is:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17773

addnode=31.220.0.203
addnode=192.99.8.7
addnode=198.27.82.163

Help?   Huh

CPU or GPU?

GPU

Here's my latest reject.

[2015-01-12 13:52:37] New block detected on network
[2015-01-12 13:53:22] Rejected 0002ca13 Diff 23.5K/5361 BLOCK! GPU 1

Any ideas?  Thank for looking.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Dear community members, dear guy's and girls,

Please allow me to tell you this ;

Wannabe's, whiners and complainers:
Unfortunately there are many “Wannabe's”, or people who do not understand how it really works in the real world of financial institutions, the real world of stocks and the real world of crypto money and crypto stocks.
It is just like the Wild West World !

Many people invest more than they actually can safely miss and bring thus, by “gambling” , themselves or their families in danger.
They do this on their own, out of stupidity or greed.

Then, if the gamble or investment is turned out disappointing, they go cry and whine and try to kick everybody and everywhere.
They believe it is always the fault of someone else and never of themselves.
I have no sympathy for these people.
For years and in all media around the world everyone is warned to be careful, use common sense and to think it three times over before to invest private money.
So no pity for them if they can only whine after.
Be a real man or a real investor, wait for better times or take your loss.
Otherwise just shut up or sell your UTC and leave UTC alone because, as said before; "we cant or want to have dead weight anyway" !

About the UTC team:
I want to back up Steven, Kracko and Fabietech (because they are for 99% the UTC-Team).
These men have invested so much free time without getting paid, they invested so much private time at the expense of their private life and families, purely out of loyalty and faith in UTC.
I will not speak here about their private investment's to pay bills for UTC or for developments for UTC, just out their own pockets. But believe me please, it is not about a view pennies.
Without these men UTC was (probably) no longer present.
Yes you read it right: Without these man the coin was (probably) really dead !

I wish that everyone understands and respects this in the right way and appreciates their hard work they do, day after day and totally for free.
Believe me, if these guys get only shit from (some of the) the community they can easily say one day goodbye to UTC.

Positive outlook and developments for UTC:
But for now, there are many positive developments and chances waiting for UTC  Smiley Wink

Let us focus up to that positive outlook and let us help UTC with whatever we can do.

Take a look back at this post from Steven on behalf of the UTC team, it explains all the positive developments  :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10006452

this coin is dead im so stupid i didnt sold when it was 0.0001...i just thought that the devs were serious and i was decevied from fabietech who told that the price will rise to 0.0003 ..i was so idiot for believing to such words..i hope to god for this coin to rise over 0.0001 again and i will unload my bag like there is not tommorow

I'm pretty sure I can speak on the behalf of the rest of the team when I say this, when I see posts like yours after working so hard and so long, it starts to upset me, but then I realized it was never people like you who actually helped us get anywhere. It's easy for you to complain and moan without ever having to lift a finger, or invest hundreds of hours or thousands of dollars into developing, nurturing and working on this coin. All I can say is, good riddance, you are dead weight anyway, especially with that loser attitude. Dump your coins, and leave the hard work to the rest of us. Btw, you are not the first one to say this coins dead, yet we're still here. Heck, we're above Vertcoin and they have been popular in the scene for a long time, making us the biggest adaptive N-Factor coin that I know of (correct me if I'm wrong). Plus we are going to be attending The North American Bitcoin Conference next week, the most esteemed cryptocurrency conference in North America and possibly even the world; how many other altcoins can say that?

I pulled down various cgminers, ultracoinminer, and yacminer.  At best I can get rejected blocks.  What's the crap am I doing wrong?

I'd like to mine to a pool but I'm mining locally until I can figure it out because I was just spamming the pool with rejected blocks with difficulty too low.

my ultracoin.conf is:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17773

addnode=31.220.0.203
addnode=192.99.8.7
addnode=198.27.82.163

Help?   Huh

CPU or GPU?

GPU

Here's my latest reject.

[2015-01-12 13:52:37] New block detected on network
[2015-01-12 13:53:22] Rejected 0002ca13 Diff 23.5K/5361 BLOCK! GPU 1

my ultracoin.conf is:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17773

addnode=31.220.0.203
addnode=192.99.8.7
addnode=198.27.82.163

Help?   Huh

CPU or GPU?

GPU
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

my ultracoin.conf is:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17773

addnode=31.220.0.203
addnode=192.99.8.7
addnode=198.27.82.163

Help?   Huh

CPU or GPU?

my ultracoin.conf is:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17773

addnode=31.220.0.203
addnode=192.99.8.7
addnode=198.27.82.163

Help?   Huh
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
this coin is dead im so stupid i didnt sold when it was 0.0001...i just thought that the devs were serious and i was decevied from fabietech who told that the price will rise to 0.0003 ..i was so idiot for believing to such words..i hope to god for this coin to rise over 0.0001 again and i will unload my bag like there is not tommorow

I'm pretty sure I can speak on the behalf of the rest of the team when I say this, when I see posts like yours after working so hard and so long, it starts to upset me, but then I realized it was never people like you who actually helped us get anywhere. It's easy for you to complain and moan without ever having to lift a finger, or invest hundreds of hours or thousands of dollars into developing, nurturing and working on this coin. All I can say is, good riddance, you are dead weight anyway, especially with that loser attitude. Dump your coins, and leave the hard work to the rest of us. Btw, you are not the first one to say this coins dead, yet we're still here. Heck, we're above Vertcoin and they have been popular in the scene for a long time, making us the biggest adaptive N-Factor coin that I know of (correct me if I'm wrong). Plus we are going to be attending The North American Bitcoin Conference next week, the most esteemed cryptocurrency conference in North America and possibly even the world; how many other altcoins can say that?

This are words of madness ,look out there even useless coins like coinomat ,coinusd ,pangea poker and other ponzi schemes have more marketcap tha ours !!!whats wrong with ultracoin only 200k $ marketcap?? Are you serious ??this is nothing !!its only dust .Even a ferrari costs more than the whole ultracoin !as for the time and money investment i ve done more and invested more than you are doing 6 months for ultracoin! This is unacceptable , im done with this coin once and forever as soon as the price doubles i will dump to you all get ready for some distruction.you never deliver on time anything of what you say and even worse the 30 second transaction has gone to 60 seconds so we cannot rely anymore to our speed

Dump dump I will buy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

This are words of madness ,look out there even useless coins like coinomat ,coinusd ,pangea poker and other ponzi schemes have more marketcap tha ours !!!whats wrong with ultracoin only 200k $ marketcap?? Are you serious ??this is nothing !!its only dust .Even a ferrari costs more than the whole ultracoin !as for the time and money investment i ve done more and invested more than you are doing 6 months for ultracoin! This is unacceptable , im done with this coin once and forever as soon as the price doubles i will dump to you all get ready for some distruction.you never deliver on time anything of what you say and even worse the 30 second transaction has gone to 60 seconds so we cannot rely anymore to our speed

Cheesy

So full of FAIL that it is a hilarious WIN.  Thanks for the morning laugh.

I love the logic of "this coin is dead" + "when it doubles in value I will dump"
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Your first alt-coin, eh? Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. If you do, it's your own fault.
Activity: 57
Activity: 307

Thank you Steven for speaking out loud !

Buy the way, you are not speaking only on behalf of the team, imho you are also speaking behalf of the most (99%) of the community.

Cheers !

Yeah!!! You are right.
Activity: 137

I'm with you Steven!
Activity: 228
I am here for this coin up-wards and down-wards. We have been in shitloads worse situations than this. Flashback: Before the other conference we had a base price of 0.000008 - 0.00001.
I will just leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w
Activity: 554
Merit: 10

Thank you Steven for speaking out loud !

Buy the way, you are not speaking only on behalf of the team, imho you are also speaking behalf of the most (99%) of the community.

Cheers !

Activity: 433

Well said !!!

It is just a good opportunity to build your position, and get them staking  Cool

It looks like no one will sell coins below 3k , so it should be a prime time to buy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
this coin is dead im so stupid i didnt sold when it was 0.0001...i just thought that the devs were serious and i was decevied from fabietech who told that the price will rise to 0.0003 ..i was so idiot for believing to such words..i hope to god for this coin to rise over 0.0001 again and i will unload my bag like there is not tommorowb
If you hadn't noticed, absolutely everything is crashing to all hell..
Activity: 476

Jump to: