Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 176. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Here's what support sent me:

Code:
Date 2014-12-30 15:08:13, jasmin.parent made Hardware diagnosis:
 The server get stuck in an error when booting;
mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux no such file or directory

Server sent in rescue, the 333gxd9as disk appear to have 4 ATA errors, please contact the technical support for a replacement.

Ping ok.

At  ultrablockparty.com i can't withdraw my coins and i've confirmed the email that they send to me.Any ideea ?

Thx in advance
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
YACMiner uses the default settings for YACoin if no values are specified for a pool (wow, shock, right?).  For every pool you specify that is not mining YAC, you need a starttime, Min NF, and Max NF.  
...(wow, shock, right?) - NOPE! Cheesy
Cause I know YACoin is at NF16, but I can't seem to set my YACminer right for some reason, why does it set default values for the backup pool? Roll Eyes
I use:
Code:
--nfmin 14 --nfmax 14 --starttime 1388361600 --gpu-powertune 20 --no-submit-stale

Aren't you the "noob" guy that developed this shit? Smiley I hope you know how to set it up since YACoin moved to higher NF I can't get a backup pool working and I keep blaming Kracko...
Maybe it will work with a .conf file but I can't seem to be able to load a .conf file with CGWatcher for some reason. Sad
Are you sure it isn't Krackos fault. (I like blaming Kracko)  Kiss

EDIT:
Figured it out myself! Smiley
Still can't do it with a .bat file and command line arguments, but it works with a .conf file, and the new CGWathcer has an option to "Disable creation of a temporary config file" wich was fu**ing up things before.

@Thirtybird
I can solve your problem with the second card running at lower Hashrate when using 4 or more GPUs Wink

]--nfmin 14 --nfmax 14 --starttime 1388361600

So you can understand, you need to specify this FOR EACH POOL in your command line. He already answered you. so if you use a failover and specify a second pool then you need to type that again after the name of the second pool, and the third pool, and so on...

...or like this if you use .conf file...

{
"pools" : [   
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum2.tumblingblock.com:3333",
      "nfmin" : "4",
      "nfmax" : "30",
      "starttime" : "1388361600",
      "user" : "user.worker",
      "pass" : "x"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333",
      "nfmin" : "4",
      "nfmax" : "30",
      "starttime" : "1388361600",
      "user" : "user.worker",
      "pass" : "x"
   }
Activity: 456
utc.tumblingblock.com is back online.  I managed to fix some of the issues in recovery mode.  The hosting support found several bad sectors in the hard drive and says it needs to be replaced, but it is running still.  Please relocate to utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com.  You should be able to withdraw your funds from utc.tumblingblock.com.  I recommend doing so.

Here's what support sent me:

Code:
Date 2014-12-30 15:08:13, jasmin.parent made Hardware diagnosis:
 The server get stuck in an error when booting;
mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux no such file or directory

Server sent in rescue, the 333gxd9as disk appear to have 4 ATA errors, please contact the technical support for a replacement.

Ping ok.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Pool utc.tumblingblock.com is down. What's going on?

It's been unresponsive this morning.  I've tried rebooting it twice remotely but it hasn't had any effect.  I have a support request in to the hosting provider and am working on getting it back online.

In the meantime, I recommend moving to ultrablockparty.com or utc2.tumblingblock.com until this has been resolved.

Tnx. Moved to utc2.tumblingblock.com for the time being.
Activity: 505
ultrablockparty.com is crewup. I have workers with some other username and everything in my account is changed, not evan my UTC address... WTF  Huh Huh Shocked
Activity: 456

It's been unresponsive this morning.  I've tried rebooting it twice remotely but it hasn't had any effect.  I have a support request in to the hosting provider and am working on getting it back online.

In the meantime, I recommend moving to ultrablockparty.com or utc2.tumblingblock.com until this has been resolved.
Activity: 416
YACMiner uses the default settings for YACoin if no values are specified for a pool (wow, shock, right?).  For every pool you specify that is not mining YAC, you need a starttime, Min NF, and Max NF.  
...(wow, shock, right?) - NOPE! Cheesy
Cause I know YACoin is at NF16, but I can't seem to set my YACminer right for some reason, why does it set default values for the backup pool? Roll Eyes
I use:
Code:
--nfmin 14 --nfmax 14 --starttime 1388361600 --gpu-powertune 20 --no-submit-stale

Aren't you the "noob" guy that developed this shit? Smiley I hope you know how to set it up since YACoin moved to higher NF I can't get a backup pool working and I keep blaming Kracko...
Maybe it will work with a .conf file but I can't seem to be able to load a .conf file with CGWatcher for some reason. Sad
Are you sure it isn't Krackos fault. (I like blaming Kracko)  Kiss

EDIT:
Figured it out myself! Smiley
Still can't do it with a .bat file and command line arguments, but it works with a .conf file, and the new CGWathcer has an option to "Disable creation of a temporary config file" wich was fu**ing up things before.

@Thirtybird
I can solve your problem with the second card running at lower Hashrate when using 4 or more GPUs Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
GLTA, Im out, does not pay to mine this coin anymore. This last fuck up by tumbling block..was the last straw. Not wasting my electric anymore..

More coins for us I guess ... Smiley
Activity: 494
GLTA, Im out, does not pay to mine this coin anymore. This last fuck up by tumbling block..was the last straw. Not wasting my electric anymore..
Activity: 693
utc2.tumblingblock.com is working fine on my ATI miners. On NF14 and accepting shares as intended.
Yes I made a mistake!
It is YACmners fault, when it loads the second (backup) pool it fucks up and set it up to NF16  Huh
This is so weird, I f**ked up not Kracko - thats never happened before!... but technically he fucked upt utc1 so.. Cheesy Cheesy

YACMiner uses the default settings for YACoin if no values are specified for a pool (wow, shock, right?).  For every pool you specify that is not mining YAC, you need a starttime, Min NF, and Max NF. 
Activity: 519
utc2.tumblingblock.com is working fine on my ATI miners. On NF14 and accepting shares as intended.

What happened with utc1 ? and when wiil be up again?
Yes I made a mistake!
It is YACmners fault, when it loads the second (backup) pool it fucks up and set it up to NF16  Huh
This is so weird, I f**ked up not Kracko - thats never happened before!... but technically he fucked up utc1 so.. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
ultrablockparty.com is kind of working but it as I sad DBs are mixedand workers are not showing up properly although they are mining and you cant create new once with the same name
Solution is to create new workers with different names, and redirect all of your miners to -o ultrablockparty.com -u new worker name Smiley
Such a headache I wish for Christmas we have a NEW a GOOD dev. team Sad

@Thiago
Your pool is also not working, mined for a while 0 confirmed 0 unconfirmed but transactions are showing up ... Huh
Activity: 304
Merit: 100

utc2.tumblingblock.com normaly working
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 318
Why is UTC dropping like a rock? Any news driving this?

Maybe because whoever was manipulating the price before (at cryptsy) stopped when the cryptsy wallet was offline for a few weeks. 

A good time to buy a few more UTC, as it is better to buy than mine at the moment.
Activity: 476

Just market forces at work, the price and marketcap will recover. The community can always come together to organize and create momentum, start side projects and talk about Ultracoin. The Ultracoin team is here, but community involvement is what will keep us stable. The community should never become too dependent on us. You still have to spend and receive Ultracoin, get others to accept it, and start independent community projects. That is what will make Ultracoin a true success, if you want it.
Activity: 494
Activity: 476
Where's the damn dev ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The devs are still here, we are all on holiday enjoying our vacations (some of us are also working hard on our career job, or juggling both), at the same time we also planning out 2015 for Ultracoin. Do not worry, we have not lost touch, quite the contrary, we expect 2015 to be a huge year for Ultracoin. Starting with our attendance at the North American Bitcoin Conference. I have just moved and this happens to be the busiest year in my industry (tourism is a boom), so my hands have been tied up quite a bit. None the less, we are planning for a new year and you can all expect a detailed plan for the coming year ahead real soon.

Also, we are looking to expand our expertise and development base, if you have any talents or skills you believe can benefit team Ultracoin in 2015, message [email protected] and apply to be a part of the team!

We look forward to serving you in 2015.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Ultracoin
Jump to: