Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 171. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
this coin is dead im so stupid i didnt sold when it was 0.0001...i just thought that the devs were serious and i was decevied from fabietech who told that the price will rise to 0.0003 ..i was so idiot for believing to such words..i hope to god for this coin to rise over 0.0001 again and i will unload my bag like there is not tommorow

Thankyou for your Faith in me Smiley UTC is still here and i believe we can still reach it! so what is changed? Smiley
All crypto's are down at this time but the UTC team is still here! like the economy everything go's with ups and downs!
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
this coin is dead im so stupid i didnt sold when it was 0.0001...i just thought that the devs were serious and i was decevied from fabietech who told that the price will rise to 0.0003 ..i was so idiot for believing to such words..i hope to god for this coin to rise over 0.0001 again and i will unload my bag like there is not tommorow

Why did you believe him that the price would rise to 0.0003? Why?

That's also my question I have Beave....Huh

Nobody promised 0.0003 as far as I can remember, it was only a sort of big whish or a sort of "hopeful" prediction Huh

And what I really don't understand, really..... maybe call me stupid,  if some people have any sort of interest in the coin to grow in price, because they are small or big bag holders or investors...... why then speak so bad about the coin as :

"This coin is death"  
"I am so stupid I listen"
"So stupid I did dent sold at 10"  
"I hope to god this coin will rise"

Blablablabla..... are they just weak hands and losers, or do they just like to piss and shit very much in their own bed's Huh

Don't they understand how it really works Huh
I am a newbie and even I understand how this crypto world works.
No promises and it is very hard and relentless !

Are they really so stupid like Dump and Dumper Huh

The whole marketcap is going down for weeks (and longer before)
.... even BTC and LTC are going down and down and down .....and next to them also most of the alt's !

So what are those "stupid's" thinking  Huh

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Why did you believe him that the price would rise to 0.0003? Why?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100

dump dump now.. I will buy.  Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I acquired some GTX 750Ti 2GB but I can't seem to set them up properly.
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz
I have 5 cards running on 4G of RAM

Does anyone have some other settings Smiley

Try these:

cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384

getting around 3.3-3.35 with those settings. 6 cards, win7 64bit, latest drivers, 8 gigs of ram
Thanks!

I did not found a solution to my problem, but a workaround!
It appears for some reason when I go above -l t24x2 with -L 4 the dirver crashes only on my Windows 8 rigs.
IDK if it is a bad Windows, or something else, but I could not fix it. Sad
I installed Windows 7 + Visual C 2010 + 337.88 drivers, and everything is working perfectly! Smiley
I am using now:
Code:
-L 4 -l t60x2 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 
which gives me around 3.6kH/s @ 1222/1500 MHz

So it was somehow windows 8 that caused the issue. Glad you found a way to get around it. By the way - what miner, and version are you using, since my cards do around 3.3 with 1330 core and the latest drivers?
Activity: 433

I hope the price  bounces naturally, and that coincides with some good news or some new innovation,then the halving at block 999000 is awesome"  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 456
Nothing has been done to change the algorithm or its progress.  It's coming, and that's the scheduled time.  Soon we'll all be busy finding new settings to mine at the higher N-Factor.

ATI miners may find this tool helpful to get a baseline configuration:

http://cfg.ultracoin.net

NVidia This guide still applies mostly, except change the NFactor of 14 to 15.  Using autotune is the easiest way to find a baseline to work from.  You will still have to play with the lookup gap to find the most efficient tradeoff of cpu to memory.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9381913

Can anyone confirm N-factor change on 22.Jan.2015?

Code:
15           33554432-41943039          97                 01 / 22 / 15 @ 08:40:32am UTC    16MB
Activity: 416
I acquired some GTX 750Ti 2GB but I can't seem to set them up properly.
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz
I have 5 cards running on 4G of RAM

Does anyone have some other settings Smiley

Try these:

cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384

getting around 3.3-3.35 with those settings. 6 cards, win7 64bit, latest drivers, 8 gigs of ram
Thanks!

I did not found a solution to my problem, but a workaround!
It appears for some reason when I go above -l t24x2 with -L 4 the dirver crashes only on my Windows 8 rigs.
IDK if it is a bad Windows, or something else, but I could not fix it. Sad
I installed Windows 7 + Visual C 2010 + 337.88 drivers, and everything is working perfectly! Smiley
I am using now:
Code:
-L 4 -l t60x2 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 
which gives me around 3.6kH/s @ 1222/1500 MHz
Activity: 19
Can anyone confirm N-factor change on 22.Jan.2015?

Code:
15           33554432-41943039          97                 01 / 22 / 15 @ 08:40:32am UTC    16MB
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Hello,
 Can someone please post settings for AMD HD5870 1GB. Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
It's because we changed the retarget method and it adjusts the difficulty upward to maintain 10 proof of work blocks in 10 minutes.  On lucky streaks the difficulty will be even higher than average.  And the network hashrate is not the actual hashrate.  It's just an estimation based on the current difficulty.  Instead of getting yourself (and others) worked up over the difficulty, the reported hash rate and the differences between the original retarget and the current one, look at the block spacing in the explorer.  That's what really matters.

Anyone know why the hashrate keep doubling then dropping off? Its crazy swings.

Or it could be that because of the wild swings in difficulty, people turn off their miners when the difficulty is at its apex and turn them back on when it's low enough again.  Lower overall gains for the day, but higher coins/energy expended.
When the difficulty has big spikes and dips I just shift my miners into 4WD  Grin
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
It's because we changed the retarget method and it adjusts the difficulty upward to maintain 10 proof of work blocks in 10 minutes.  On lucky streaks the difficulty will be even higher than average.  And the network hashrate is not the actual hashrate.  It's just an estimation based on the current difficulty.  Instead of getting yourself (and others) worked up over the difficulty, the reported hash rate and the differences between the original retarget and the current one, look at the block spacing in the explorer.  That's what really matters.

Or it could be that because of the wild swings in difficulty, people turn off their miners when the difficulty is at its apex and turn them back on when it's low enough again.  Lower overall gains for the day, but higher coins/energy expended.

Thanx for the link:)

That one only shows 4 months, as far as i can see, Was hoping there was one from coin inception. Somewhere??

Regards Dan

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Steven

On a different note - I just managed to unpack the T-shirts today.  WOW!  They are great.  Wife loves hers too.

We will wear them around bitcoin conferences in Australasia and when they ask - we will hit the curious with the pamphlets and business cards.

Thanks much appreciated

cheers - usukan

Activity: 456

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Is there somewhere to view the charted history of the nethash for utc??

Wink
Activity: 12
I have some mobile games, and I want to integrate UTC for payment, how can I do this. Please, send instruction to my mail.
[email protected]
Thanks a lot
I've posted the modifications to bitcoin-abe that the current Ultracoin block explorer uses.  If anyone else has an underutilized server and wants to set one up the sources can be found here:

https://github.com/Kracko/ultracoin-abe.git

There are a few prerequisites that are needed.  I added them in the readme in the repository.  You'll also have to create the mysql database for Abe to use, create a user and grant permissions for that user for that database.  Also, the Abe.conf file will need to be updated with the mysql database, user, pass as well as the ultracoin wallet directory.  I suggest using the blkfile method for updating.  I have one configuration file (abe1.conf) that handles the update and exits running from a crontab and another (abe2.conf) that runs the web site and stays up continuously.  There are several walkthroughs for setup that can be Googled up as well.

It is worth doing to give the community more options and could also be leveraged for advertising income.

Edit:

For validation I set up another block explorer on pool1 using the repo.  It is still syncing.

http://tumblingblock.com:8080/

Nice one Smiley
Jump to: