Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 179. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Cryptsy is back up, deposits and withdrawals are working although there is a still a backlog being processed from when they were down.

update, all systems are back up
Activity: 298
Ladies and gentlemen we have liftoff!  Grin

500 - Internal Server Error,    Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hello Tukho,

Why the smiles?

Cryptsy back online at the moment but still in maintenance by the way
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Ladies and gentlemen we have liftoff!  Grin

500 - Internal Server Error,    Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Lift off cancelled.. Smiley 503- Service not available / 500 Internal server error
Activity: 228
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Transfers from wallet to Cryptsy are still not perfect. 147 out of 6 confirmation and it's still on pending list, instead of added to the balance.
the Cryptsy team is working on a backend db issue that's affecting deposits and withdrawals. not sure of the eta for resolution. This is affecting multiple coins. I'll post here when they're back up.

Thanks!

Good to know. tnx
Activity: 307
Transfers from wallet to Cryptsy are still not perfect. 147 out of 6 confirmation and it's still on pending list, instead of added to the balance.
the Cryptsy team is working on a backend db issue that's affecting deposits and withdrawals. not sure of the eta for resolution. This is affecting multiple coins. I'll post here when they're back up.

Thanks!

Activity: 448
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Cryptsy works. I transferred coins to a purse and made some transactions. Everything is all right  Cheesy
Activity: 135
UTC is back online at Cryptsy.

Thanks for your actions!!!

Great to see you back in this forum now and then.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Cryptsy deposits are working for me!  Smiley
Activity: 416
Are you sure, I can only deposit less than 100 UTC, all transactions above 100 UTC are reported (in my transactions menu) but strangely the UTC from them are missing (from my balance) Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Yeah its working in and out of Cryptsy no probs at all.
I have done lots of out and a few tests in then out
If anyone says it does not they are bullshit

I have withdrawn 7k from Cryptsy to my wallet with no problems today, Were back in bussiness Grin
Activity: 433
I have withdrawn 7k from Cryptsy to my wallet with no problems today, Were back in bussiness Grin
Activity: 654
Cryptsy It is still not working for deposits!

At the time of my previous post, nothing was working.
2 hours ago I deposited 1000 UTC which appeard in my transactions list on Cryptsy, but not in my balance!
Old deposits (prior to the maintenance) appear in my transactions list too, but not in my balance.
Only one test transaction of 10 UTC that I made about 2 hours ago is in my balance on Cryptsy. Sad
good , I got utc in 5'
Cryptsy It is still not working for deposits!

At the time of my previous post, nothing was working.
2 hours ago I deposited 1000 UTC which appeard in my transactions list on Cryptsy, but not in my balance!
Old deposits (prior to the maintenance) appear in my transactions list too, but not in my balance.
Only one test transaction of 10 UTC that I made about 2 hours ago is in my balance on Cryptsy. Sad
Activity: 320

...you know... some time I can get sick and tired of negative people and baseless trollers.... (like King_Pin)

Some times I think;  "are they with us or are they against us....."
Some times I think;  "please get a life and go some where else..."

But it is okay, we have to live with "them" and we have to bear "them" and it is better to ignore.

About dcgirl: she is right (again) !

The UTC wallet on Cryptsy is working !
I test it and withdrawal and deposit is working... my private and off line wallet is proof of it (at least in my case).

UTC is still not working on Criptsy don't be fulled, its just not showing Under maintenance icon!!!
But hopefully it will be working soon. Smiley

...probably you used your contacts. Thank you dcgirl  Wink
Dude you are really stupid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy He just saw it first on criptsy LoL
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Transfers out of Cryptsy are working just fine.  I have done several - fast and no issues.

So it is actually working.  I am not going to send any UTC INTO Cryptsy - but you can assume thats OK too until someone proves its not.
UTC is still not working on Criptsy don't be fulled, its just not showing Under maintenance icon!!!
But hopefully it will be working soon. Smiley

...probably you used your contacts. Thank you dcgirl  Wink
Dude you are really stupid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy He just saw it first on criptsy LoL
Jump to: