Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 180. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
UTC is back online at Cryptsy.

...probably you used your contacts. Thank you dcgirl  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Cryptsy wallet now back ONLINE

UTC has now been fixed and is now back online. Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com
Activity: 448
UTC is back online at Cryptsy.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Thanks Steven  Smiley

UTC the t-shirt is great!  Grin
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Steven, is there any news on UTC stuck on mintpal?
Activity: 210
prices are going to 0.00000010, dev  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Probably the Craptsy issue still, will soon sort itself out again though.
legendary
Activity: 166
prices are going to 0.00000010, dev  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Please dont put it on Google Play until its LIGHT (headers and transactions from related blocks only) mode

Thanks

Our Google Play store account just got approved.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ultracoin.ultracoinqt

The Android wallet still has a ways to go.  On the list of things to do with it, I have:

* Add an icon in the status bar, or use other methods so that it doesn't get stopped when you switch to another app.
* Bootstrap option (for all GUI wallets) and light (headers and transactions from related blocks only) mode
* Additional skins for upright mode viewing
* Add support for hashing across multiple cores instead of going at it single-threaded.  This would bring huge speed gains on the chain download and will be even more necessary at higher nFactors.

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Can someone help me out with settings for my r9 280x rig. I am only getting 1.7khs with ultracoinminer and I cannot even get yacminer to run without HW. If someone could just post their settings for whichever miner run better I would appreciate it.
Also, is 1.5khs for an r7 240 acceptable?
I have 14.6 drivers for r9 280x and I think 13.2 for my r7

ASUS R9 280X (4.57 kH/s HW=0 GPU-1100 Mem- 1500)

SET GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
yacminer.exe --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://stratum2.tumblingblock.com:3333 -u barbados-2 -p 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333 -u barbados-2 -p 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultrablockparty.com:3333 -u barbados-2 -p 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -R 4576 -g 1 -w 256 --buffer-size 2656 --lookup-gap 7 --auto-fan --temp-cutoff 86 --temp-overheat 80 --gpu-fan 40-95 2>logfile.txt

Gigabite R9 270X (2.56 kH/S HW=0 GPU 1100 Mem 1400)

SET GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
yacminer.exe --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://stratum2.tumblingblock.com:3333 -u barbados-1 -p 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:3333 -u barbados-1 -p 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultrablockparty.com:3333 -u barbados-1 -p 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -g 1 -w 256 -R 3128 --buffer-size 1576 --lookup-gap 8 --auto-fan --temp-cutoff 85 --temp-overheat 80 --gpu-fan 35-90 2>logfile.txt

Удaчи дpyг.

with 14.6-7 drivers working settings for 280x are --buffer-size 2708 -R 4672
Activity: 456

Our Google Play store account just got approved.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ultracoin.ultracoinqt

The Android wallet still has a ways to go.  On the list of things to do with it, I have:

* Add an icon in the status bar, or use other methods so that it doesn't get stopped when you switch to another app.
* Bootstrap option (for all GUI wallets) and light (headers and transactions from related blocks only) mode
* Additional skins for upright mode viewing
* Add support for hashing across multiple cores instead of going at it single-threaded.  This would bring huge speed gains on the chain download and will be even more necessary at higher nFactors.

Activity: 476

In just two, short years, The North American Bitcoin Conference

http://btcmiami.com/ has grown from 100 attendees in 2014 to over 2,000 visitors from 30 countries in 2014. The NABC’s founders believe that the cryptocurrency community is responsible for this success, and in turn, believes in putting that community first by providing outstanding networking and educational opportunities not to be found elsewhere, and by keeping the conferences affordable.

In the spirit of the upcoming holidays, The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) in Miami, the largest conference of its kind worldwide, is giving away  20% off to the Ultracoin community: Promo Code: “happyholidays” Register here http://btcmiami.com/#tile_registration

The 2 day conference intends to bring focus to the divergent cryptocurrency community that now includes enthusiasts, speculators, businesspeople, investors and politicians. To ensure hard-hitting outcomes, speakers will include the CEOs of the biggest bitcoin companies - including Vinny Lingham, Jeffrey Tucker, Peter Todd, Tony Gallippi, Jeff Garzik, Roger Ver amongst many others.

Be sure to take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet and hear from the biggest names in the industry and powerful newcomers, make new friends, grow your network and seek out synergies. And last, but not least, meet team Ultracoin!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Meanwhile the price is slowly eroding down...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
From NetworkAdmin@Cryptsy. @volyova "Well, we have been in the middle of some major upgrades and rather occupied. I can't speak for the wallet manager but I know we have been busy. I also know he has had a hard time putting the wallets places until I release more equipment for him to use."
Activity: 476
It looks like Ultracoin is sponsored on the official btcmiami.com website as an exhibitor! Great networking opportunities ahead!
Activity: 275
@CryptsyJim,

can you help us out please ?
The UTC wallet is since two weeks off line at Cryptsy.

Look at the message of our management team at the forum; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9872425
It seems our team and many community members can get no response from the Cryptsy support team Huh

Thank you in front for your help ....

My deepest apologies for the earlier post I made, I had bad information and was told the issue was to do with a chain problem.

Since then i have learned there are no further issues and the wallet will be back online shortly.

I have deleted my previous post

Activity: 318
I got the same reply from Cryptsy too, blaming the dev team.

Fortunately I have managed to sell most of my UTC that was held at Cryptsy and have bought back in (at a lower price) on Trex.  There have been some good arb opportunities over the past few days.

Activity: 654
legendary
yes - I got this today too.

Thank you for being so patient.We are still waiting for it to be fix by the developer.Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

Any new from Criptsy.
They are telling me that you (the devs.) still haven't sent them the new wallet!

Nonsense, I have sent them the new wallet 3 times. Cryptsy is playing games, I've sent them the following message last night with no replies.

To whom it may concern,

It has been two weeks since myself and the rest of the Ultracoin community have been able to withdraw/deposit Ultracoin into and out of Cryptsy. There is a serious amount of money locked up in the Cryptsy servers with little to no explanation as to what is going on to fix this issue. I am demanding to know what is going on to get the wallets back online and what the timeline looks like to restore full functionality to Ultracoin withdraws. I am considering levying legal action if the Ultracoin wallets remain offline and users cannot regain access to their money. Please get back to me as soon as possible with the information requested.

Regards,

Steven [Redacted]
Management Director
[email protected]
[Telephone Number]

It has been almost 24hrs since the contact and still no response on behalf of Cryptsy. Nor have they reached out to the development team.

Activity: 456
Mac wallet installing now Smiley
Is there a new Mac wallet release or mandatory update? Im having a problem updating my ultra coin wallet on my mac.

It's in testing. Please PM me with your problem and I'll help you out.
Jump to: