Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 181. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I have yet to receive a response to any of my tickets from Cryptsy.

Hi Steve i think the main Problem is because You make 2 Wallet Update in less them 1 week so they know what is the problem plus they need from the git source to compile not From windows  i ready contact to dcgirl to tell her
See that the problem
Cheers

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
They did this to me a few months back took them 3 weeks to release my coins..I will never trade there again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have yet to receive a response to any of my tickets from Cryptsy.

Activity: 476
Any new from Criptsy.
They are telling me that you (the devs.) still haven't sent them the new wallet!

Nonsense, I have sent them the new wallet 3 times. Cryptsy is playing games, I've sent them the following message last night with no replies.

To whom it may concern,

It has been two weeks since myself and the rest of the Ultracoin community have been able to withdraw/deposit Ultracoin into and out of Cryptsy. There is a serious amount of money locked up in the Cryptsy servers with little to no explanation as to what is going on to fix this issue. I am demanding to know what is going on to get the wallets back online and what the timeline looks like to restore full functionality to Ultracoin withdraws. I am considering levying legal action if the Ultracoin wallets remain offline and users cannot regain access to their money. Please get back to me as soon as possible with the information requested.

Regards,

Steven [Redacted]
Management Director
[email protected]
[Telephone Number]

It has been almost 24hrs since the contact and still no response on behalf of Cryptsy. Nor have they reached out to the development team.
Activity: 416
Any new from Criptsy.
They are telling me that you (the devs.) still haven't sent them the new wallet!
Activity: 210
Mac wallet installing now Smiley
Is there a new Mac wallet release or mandatory update? Im having a problem updating my ultra coin wallet on my mac.

I think you will find it a few posts above, along with the chatter about the Android wallet, It'll take a while if you're on a Mac Book / Pro, I restarted my entire block chain last week on the old wallet as I thought there was a problem, wouldn't sych past a certain date, so left it off and waited for this to arrive, gonna take a few days for the chain to download again though Sad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is there a new Mac wallet release or mandatory update? Im having a problem updating my ultra coin wallet on my mac.
Activity: 654
Activity: 210
Activity: 732
can someone post conf for 280x with 4GB system ram please.
To work well you need 8 GB of memory. Buy 4 and still not be a headache, especially since the memory is many times cheaper than the card 280

for me is working with 6GB memory.
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
To work well you need 8 GB of memory. Buy 4 and still not be a headache, especially since the memory is many times cheaper than the card 280
Activity: 505

yacminer --scrypt-chacha --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 2590 -R 5120 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:5555 -u x... -p x... --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600 -4.1 Kh/s each

thank you. now lets see how they work
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
can someone post conf for 2x HD7950 with 5GB system ram please. oh, and 2x HD6950 (ram 4GB). Thanks, V.
Hi volyova,

For those two HD7950 cards with 3GB (!) each RAM on board you can use the same settings as for the 280x 3GB cards shown some post above.

Regards,
Janus
Hey, thanks man.
Activity: 566
wallet must be 24/7 for staking ?

Yes, it needs to be open. But you can mint for 12 hours a day if you want Smiley

and how much is the stake ?

5,2 % a year

Yes, it needs to be open. But you can mint for 12 hours a day if you want Smiley

and how much is the stake ?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
can someone post conf for 2x HD7950 with 5GB system ram please. oh, and 2x HD6950 (ram 4GB). Thanks, V.
Hi volyova,

For those two HD7950 cards with 3GB (!) each RAM on board you can use the same settings as for the 280x 3GB cards shown some post above.

Regards,
Janus
Activity: 251

Activity: 456
Wallet Update

Now the cat's out of the bag.   Before I start, the Android version not published in Google Play yet.

It works, but it is painfully slow to synchronize.  It will take around a week and will be a battery killer while it is downloading the block chain.    Which is leading us to work around the current problem which affects all of our clients.   I am working on implementing a bootstrap system and also adding a light wallet mode so that it will only check the headers of each block and store transactions of the blocks that have transactions relating to the wallet.  After synching the power requirements will be much less.

For anyone who wants to test the Android wallet here is an executable for it:

Android: http://www.tumblingblock.com/ultracoin_733.1_arm.apk  It should be good to go on Android arm7 devices >= API 9 (2.3.0).  You'll have to enable installation from unknown sources to install it.  If you have any issues, crashes, etc, while using it, please PM me with the conditions that led to the crash as well as information about your hardware and rom version.

This is a full mode wallet. It will have the full blockchain.  It's identical to the desktop version, as it is the desktop version, just compiled for ARM and Android.  It's going to be slow to sync.  Keep in mind, it's more of a prototype to show that it works.  It will look kind of funny unless you view it in landscape mode- part of the right side is clipped.  I'm looking into creating some skins for this mode too.

And while we're on test wallets, here is an updated OSX version.  I need some testers to help validate the Mac version:

OSX: http://www.tumblingblock.com/UltraCoinQt_7331_osx.dmg  It will require OSX 10.7+ and will be 64bit.  I haven't noticed any issues in my own testing.  Again, PM me if you run into any crashes or issues with it.  This one will take a few days to synch the chain as well.

Activity: 251
One quick question: I've been mining solo for a few days now and found two blocks. In my wallet on overview tab I have number of transactions: 4 but on a transaction tab I have only two transactions, those found blocks. Where are the other two? I got more accepted shares in yacminer but no incoming transactions, I have only one reject.
wallet must be 24/7 for staking ? how must is it annualy ? thanks!
Jump to: