Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 184. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
  Hi what would be an average estimate return of UTC (daily) if i mine with say 10 x R9 290 please ?

Whats the best miner and version for my cards and what should i expect per card 3.7khs ?

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks

You should get over 5 per card
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
You should mine in solo IMHO, at least if we are talking about UTC, especially with 10xR9290... Guys here recommending yacminer to mine UTC, on 14.6 video drivers, try it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
   Hi what would be an average estimate return of UTC (daily) if i mine with say 10 x R9 290 please ?

Whats the best miner and version for my cards and what should i expect per card 3.7khs ?

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks
Activity: 456
Noob question. Is it still the case I don't need to update to the latest wallet if my coins are in cold storage?

You do not.  The wallet keys remain the same.  At the time you wish to transfer them you will need a new wallet, of course.
Activity: 476
Hey guys, I contacted Cryptsy on three different occasions offering them help and support from the dev team if needed. They haven't replied back yet, so I am not sure what the issue is. They may be running their server off a Linux box, which if it is the case means they are compiling their own Linux version of the wallet off of our source or waiting for us to release it. In any case the Ultracoin team is here if Cryptsy needs assistance. We were able to work with Bittrex the other night and they were able to get their wallet back online within a few hours after. We were a hugely traded coin on Cryptsy so I am sure they are doing everything they can to get their wallet back online.

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Ultracoin
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I may be alone in the desert but I actually like cryptsy. Most importantly I trust them more than bittrex and yacuna etc.

Not rushing to update wallets until all is settled and proven seems a good security measure to me.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
@steven serious time to take action from the dev team side :

Steven, what can you tell more if you read this answer from Cryptsy I received some moment ago
Huh

"Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
Our tier two team is working on getting this wallet back online. They will be in contact with the developers of the coin if they are still unable to find a fix. Please bear with us, rest assured it is being worked on.
Thank you and have a great weekend.
Sincerely,
Leah
Cryptsy Team Leader
Cryptsy.com"

Cryptsy is still offline, I think bittrex is updated.

It is time that we all ban Cryptsy.... they play with us !!

After one week the Cryptsy UTC wallet is still not available for deposit or withdrawals:  "Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain"

What me more surprised, and with respect saying so, is that our dev team can not inform us or can do anything about it !!! Huh

@steven and @kracko what is Cryptsy referring to Huh what issues with the block chain after one week  Huh
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
well, yacuna is offline for 3 days as well
Activity: 228
Yacuna and Crypto-trade is an option as well  Smiley Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
UTC dev team have no way to put a pressure on Craptsy devs/support/coders in order to speed up the things. So the only thing we are left with is waiting. Meanwhile all of us can trade on bittrex if needed. I know that the volumes there are not as big as craptsy but still it's an option we have.
Activity: 318
Cryptsy is called craptsy for a reason, the same think happened a few months ago, all we can do is wait.

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

It is time that we all ban Cryptsy.... they play with us !!

After one week the Cryptsy UTC wallet is still not available for deposit or withdrawals:  "Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain"

What me more surprised, and with respect saying so, is that our dev team can not inform us or can do anything about it !!! Huh

@steven and @kracko what is Cryptsy referring to Huh what issues with the block chain after one week  Huh
legendary
I had exactly the same issue on just one machine - another 3 machines all OK.

This was the fix for the troublesome wallet. Its basically the method for manually restoring an old wallet.

1 - Back up your wallet.dat file (just copy and paste to a USB memory stick).
2 - Run the .msi file and uninstall Ultracoin
3 - Manually Delete ALL Ultracoin folders (Folders in Roaming Apps and folder under Program Files (x86)
4 - Run .msi and install a clean new wallet
5 - Sync the new wallet (it will have a zero balance)
6 - Rename the wallet.dat file in this new wallet (in Ultracoin folder which is in roaming apps folder) - name it anything but not wallet.dat i.e. zerowallet.date
7 - Paste your old backed up wallet.dat into the same folder
8 - open the Ultracoin wallet
9 - Hey presto! You will have a wallet fully functioning with your old wallet and its balance

I have no idea what the issue was (but suspect some conflict is left over in one of the old Ultracoin Folders) - and I have no idea why it worked but this is the last resort method IMO.

If you are at all unsure about performing any of the steps - probably best not to try or get someone to help you.  Above all - if you have your wallet backed up (in more than one place especially a few USB memory sticks - best not to back up to online location) you cant really fail in the long run.  

Good luck!

Windows V.733.1 does not work. Worked at first for two days then took an hour but now won't open at all.
Activity: 7
What about Cryptsy Ultracoin wallet?
Activity: 307
Windows V.733.1 does not work. Worked at first for two days then took an hour but now won't open at all.

Mine works fine since I've updated it. On 5 machines everything is running without issues.

Working and all ok

Mine works fine since I've updated it. On 5 machines everything is running without issues.
Activity: 432
Noob question. Is it still the case I don't need to update to the latest wallet if my coins are in cold storage?
You will when you need to use them.
Activity: 432
Jump to: