Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 183. (Read 381006 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ultracoin.net is temporarily down, if you need to use the configuration generator, you can find it on the official pools under getting started: http://utc.tumblingblock.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Regards,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Activity: 251
Can someone help me out with settings for my r9 280x rig. I am only getting 1.7khs with ultracoinminer and I cannot even get yacminer to run without HW. If someone could just post their settings for whichever miner run better I would appreciate it.
Also, is 1.5khs for an r7 240 acceptable?
I have 14.6 drivers for r9 280x and I think 13.2 for my r7

I have always used 13.12 drivers with AMD GPUs. I think newer ones gives HW errors, at least in my case. To find best settings you may use: http://www.ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html but it is down ATM. And now it's best to use Yacminer not Ultracoinminer.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can someone help me out with settings for my r9 280x rig. I am only getting 1.7khs with ultracoinminer and I cannot even get yacminer to run without HW. If someone could just post their settings for whichever miner run better I would appreciate it.
Also, is 1.5khs for an r7 240 acceptable?
I have 14.6 drivers for r9 280x and I think 13.2 for my r7
That looks like it was deleted by a "Bitcoin Forum Moderator", not us. We have already added ultracoins.info to the front page as well as out new website.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

looks like someone dislikes the idea that we have more pools and maintain safer entire network as Kracko said
Before need to distribute the miners Around the all pools

Activity: 298
Mac Wallet

Got a good compile and link with XCode 6.1 on MacOS 10.10.

All the subcomponents were built using macbrew.  I seem to have a better time with homebrew than with macports.

General OSX build directions:

• Install Xcode 6.1 from the AppStore
  • #accept the EULA that comes up after xcode-select
  • sudo xcode-select
  • Install brew, running the ruby command found here. http://brew.sh/
  • #this next step will take some time
  • brew install automake libtool openssl pkg-config protobuf boost berkeley-db4 miniupnpc qrencode --build-from-source
  • brew install npm
  • npm install -g appdmg
  • git clone https://github.com/Kracko/ultracoin-2.git
  • cd ultracoin-2
  • git checkout mac_branch
  • /usr/local/Cellar/qt/4.8.6/bin/qmake ultracoin-qt.pro
  • make -j
  • ./build_dmg.sh
  • copy UltracoinCoin-Qt.dmg ~/Desktop
  • Open dmg on your desktop and install

This will build a package with all its external dependencies bundled in the dmg.  As for a binary, if anyone wants to help me with testing send me a PM and I'll send a link to the install package.  I still want to do more testing myself before publishing a binary.  This version should run in 64bit mode on OSX 10.7+.

Great work again! Kracko! all the MAC lovers in this community will be pleased
Activity: 456
Mac Wallet

Got a good compile and link with XCode 6.1 on MacOS 10.10.

All the subcomponents were built using macbrew.  I seem to have a better time with homebrew than with macports.

General OSX build directions:

• Install Xcode 6.1 from the AppStore
  • #accept the EULA that comes up after xcode-select
  • sudo xcode-select
  • Install brew, running the ruby command found here. http://brew.sh/
  • #this next step will take some time
  • brew install automake libtool openssl pkg-config protobuf boost berkeley-db4 miniupnpc qrencode --build-from-source
  • brew install npm
  • npm install -g appdmg
  • git clone https://github.com/Kracko/ultracoin-2.git
  • cd ultracoin-2
  • git checkout mac_branch
  • /usr/local/Cellar/qt/4.8.6/bin/qmake ultracoin-qt.pro
  • make -j
  • ./build_dmg.sh
  • copy UltracoinCoin-Qt.dmg ~/Desktop
  • Open dmg on your desktop and install

This will build a package with all its external dependencies bundled in the dmg.  As for a binary, if anyone wants to help me with testing send me a PM and I'll send a link to the install package.  I still want to do more testing myself before publishing a binary.  This version should run in 64bit mode on OSX 10.7+.
Activity: 456
  Hi what would be an average estimate return of UTC (daily) if i mine with say 10 x R9 290 please ?

Whats the best miner and version for my cards and what should i expect per card 3.7khs ?

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks
Hi ph111,

the average daily reward is easy to calculate:

time to find a block [sec] = difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate

Daily reward [UTC] = 30 * 24 * 3600 / time

The current difficulty you can get from here:
http://ultrabex.tumblingblock.com/chain/Ultracoin

Your hashrate should be something between 4000 to 5000 h/s.

That means that 10 of your 290 cards should give you roundabout 275 UTC daily at the moment for POW mining, assuming a diff of 0.1 and a hashrate of 4500 h/s for one card.
Plus some UTC for POS if you are going to leave your wallet online.

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Janus

Hello Janus,
i receive next week my titan as promised by knc.
It will give about +300 Mh/s.
Is it all ready possible to mine it with UTC or at the UTC multipool and what do you guess it will reward per day ?

Hi BorisWCR,

assuming a difficulty of 57500 and a hashrate of 1024*1024*300 h/s you will need roundabout 9 days to hit a block of 50 LTC. So is make sense to mine in a pool and not solo.
As it looks like that Kracko's multi pool multi.tumblingblock.com is not online at the moment, you can not mine UTC "directly" with your Titan.
Maybe Kracko can tell you when his UTC multi pool will be up again.

Regards,
Janus

We'll get the multipool running again after Crypsty gets our wallet in order, as we're dependent on them for the conversion to UTC.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
  Hi what would be an average estimate return of UTC (daily) if i mine with say 10 x R9 290 please ?

Whats the best miner and version for my cards and what should i expect per card 3.7khs ?

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks
Hi ph111,

That means that 10 of your 290 cards should give you roundabout 275 UTC daily at the moment for POW mining, assuming a diff of 0.1 and a hashrate of 4500 h/s for one card.

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Janus

Hello Janus,
Is it all ready possible to mine it with UTC or at the UTC multipool and what do you guess it will reward per day ?

Hi BorisWCR,

assuming a difficulty of 57500 and a hashrate of 1024*1024*300 h/s you will need roundabout 9 days to hit a block of 50 LTC. So is make sense to mine in a pool and not solo.
As it looks like that Kracko's multi pool multi.tumblingblock.com is not online at the moment, you can not mine UTC "directly" with your Titan.
Maybe Kracko can tell you when his UTC multi pool will be up again.

Regards,
Janus
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Hi Steven

As promised - I have just sent a 0.2 BTC donation for the North American Bitcoin Conference materials on the UTC stand.

I have sent you an email about T-shirts

Cheers - usukan

It's been an hour since I've last counted and there have been 67 blocks, it looks like things are really starting to smooth out. Actual footage of the Ultracoin team after the last successful update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJMYGXgDf4

Thank you Kracko, and thank you to the Ultracoin community for banding together in our time of need!

Next step, we are paid for and set to attend the North American Bitcoin Conference! I look forward to seeing you there, and if you can't attend, please consider donating towards marketing materials:

Donation addresses:

Bitcoin: 19dWfL9cbBzuX3At3iaAjzatwhHCBb4xNT
Ultracoin: UmEXXKb8inVTseVoRqfgy6jEVNA84JMmPb

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Ultracoin
[email protected]

Activity: 416
You can trade on cryptsy as well. You just can't deposit or withdraw utc.

Correct....but it is strange yes, trading ok, but deposit or withdraw no Huh
Its NORMAL, Craptys are really slow when it comes to such problems.
Activity: 554

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks
Hi ph111,

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Janus

Hello Janus,
Activity: 554

Correct....but it is strange yes, trading ok, but deposit or withdraw no Huh
Activity: 96
Activity: 416
I received an e-mail from Crypto-Trade today saying that their wallet is updated to the new version and back online!!!
We can trade there too Smiley fu*k CRAPtsy  Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 100

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks
Hi ph111,

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Janus

Under 5 is all waist..wrong setting

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks

Use the whattomine.com profitability calculator, just enter your hashrate under Scrypt-ChaCha (NF14) and you will find your bottom line profitability including electricity costs.

@Diabenhxo

A boostrap and even a "lite" version of the wallet are on our radar for future development.
Activity: 86

Should i go solo or pool

Thanks
Hi ph111,

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Janus
Activity: 318
Took 2 days for my wallet to fully sync.
Activity: 62
This is really one of the slowest syncing coins I have ever seen... Someone should make a bootstrap. Took me days to get that wallet updated. And now when its finally done, my transaction from + - 10 hours ago has 0 confirmations. The transaction is also not seen on the network in block explorer. However the amount did dissapear from my wallet balance... wtf ?

Edit: seems the problem has solved itself. Still slow as hell though.
Jump to: