Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 23. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I'm interested because of the algorithm. script-N on other coins is dead.

Utc is using scrypt Jane not scrypt n.

Happy mining
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I'm interested because of the algorithm. script-N on other coins is dead.
https://i.gyazo.com/2af87e53b5bd508e56a1caaafc9f9b51.png
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Are there any live (working) pools or coin being mined only solo?

Only solo.
only the GPU or can it work on Titan KNC?

Hi

You can use GPU or CPU for mining Utc. At this point UTC is so cheap that mining something else and buy Utc, could be better.

Done that, mining something else and buying UTC. Best way right now for low hashrate and no pool, like me, to get UTC. Your choice in what you mine depends on your hardware.   Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I still think UTC has something up it's sleeve. Call me crazy, I've seen stranger things happen..  Grin

Only solo.

Hi

You can use GPU or CPU for mining Utc. At this point UTC is so cheap that mining something else and buy Utc, could be better.

Only solo.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

Only solo.
Merit: 137

Woop Woop!! Grin

Hi all, long time no see.

I have to admit coming back and discovering UTC is still alive and kicking is quite the surprise. I completely gave up on it after Cryptsy stole half my coins when they absconded into the night. I see some familiar names in these recent post but it looks like everything is under new management. Bravo to everyone that kept it going although it looks like UTC has a ways to go before it regain some of the old glory.  It should be up there with MintCoin and VeriCoin for sure.

I dusted off an old drive and sure enough, still had my old UTC wallet backup with some coins although I wish I still had all the BTC I spent buying UTC and then get crushed.

I am digging the stake minting.

Anyway,  To the current UTC Team -- Your work is very much appreciated. Kiss

NICE JOB!

Welcome back! The man who kept this project live is usukan, indeed there are many people who made this happen but the man who put all wheels on a move was him.
Activity: 3

Woop Woop!! Grin

Hi all, long time no see.

I have to admit coming back and discovering UTC is still alive and kicking is quite the surprise. I completely gave up on it after Cryptsy stole half my coins when they absconded into the night. I see some familiar names in these recent post but it looks like everything is under new management. Bravo to everyone that kept it going although it looks like UTC has a ways to go before it regain some of the old glory.  It should be up there with MintCoin and VeriCoin for sure.

I dusted off an old drive and sure enough, still had my old UTC wallet backup with some coins although I wish I still had all the BTC I spent buying UTC and then get crushed.

I am digging the stake minting.

Anyway,  To the current UTC Team -- Your work is very much appreciated. Kiss

NICE JOB!

Activity: 3
Hey everyone, the UltraCoin blockchain snapshot has been updated on CryptoChainer.com.  This will get you in sync almost instantly.  While you're there, be sure to check out some blockchains from your favorite alts.  You never know what might happen these days, always good to be prepared!

CryptoChainer

Thanks for the info. This is very good for the ones who sync from scratch as is a pain to download the whole blockchain old school.

Holy crap Thanks for this!

I was already looking at day 3 of rebuilding a UTC wallet and was only at about 30%.

Downloaded the snapshot...BAM! Nice!
Hey everyone, the UltraCoin blockchain snapshot has been updated on CryptoChainer.com.  This will get you in sync almost instantly.  While you're there, be sure to check out some blockchains from your favorite alts.  You never know what might happen these days, always good to be prepared!

CryptoChainer

Thanks indeed cryptochainer.

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

Cheers - usukan

This is very good. Thanks CryptoChainer.

Valpe
Activity: 33
gambling is like investing in a HYIP site
sometimes you win sometimes you loose..if you dont want to loose anything dont do gambling
but in some people they always take risk to earn
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Hey everyone, the UltraCoin blockchain snapshot has been updated on CryptoChainer.com.  This will get you in sync almost instantly.  While you're there, be sure to check out some blockchains from your favorite alts.  You never know what might happen these days, always good to be prepared!

CryptoChainer

Thanks indeed cryptochainer.

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

Cheers - usukan
Merit: 137
Hey everyone, the UltraCoin blockchain snapshot has been updated on CryptoChainer.com.  This will get you in sync almost instantly.  While you're there, be sure to check out some blockchains from your favorite alts.  You never know what might happen these days, always good to be prepared!

CryptoChainer

Thanks for the info. This is very good for the ones who sync from scratch as is a pain to download the whole blockchain old school.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 7

CryptoChainer
Activity: 13
Hello,
I have a friend who wants to invest in ultracoin and stake mine but he doesn't wants to sync wallet from start.
is there any way i can give him my copy of blockchain without giving him my wallet ?
Basically i wanna create a bootstrap kind of thing for him,he lives in the neighborhood so it will easy for us to copy using a flash drive or a dvd Smiley  

go here for instructions on creating the bootstrap:
https://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=154

Looking at my UltraCoin folder, I only see a file called "blk-v2-0001.dat". I think that's all you would need to copy for your friend. The wallet private keys are not stored in that file so it's no problem in copying this file to your friend. Your wallet private keys are stored in the wallet.dat file.

Thank you Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan
sadly not working for me it says error loading blockindex.dat

Did you try renaming that file to bootstrap.dat or blockindex.dat? Make sure that you delete all folders/files except the wallet.dat as well.
i tried renaming to blockindex.dat but still the same problem
I gave him my whole folder and my wallet is working on his computer , at first i thought i will sync it from last bootstrap on my computer but then i thought of trying to delete wallet.dat on my pc hurray!! it was working on my pc i am surprised that \AppData\Roaming\UltraCoin folder without wallet.dat was working on my pc but not on his

When I needed another wallet for another PC, I moved database and txleveldb and blk-v2-0001.dat file to new computer.
The new wallet only re scanned data. Takes several hours, not days.

Thanks i have  a new wallet now and re scanning took only few minutes on my computer.
BLOCK TIME TARGET: 60 SECONDS
Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!
So...
What is the block time?

I think this was some old specs or maybe is something like instant send.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y898MEfaKtM

It means that UTC is fast.

Unconfirmed transactions in less than 6 seconds... just like BTC, LTC, ETH, ALL OF THEM.

No sympathy for wannabe scammers.

Still fast  Wink

Lol touche

I would love to see how much time will BTC, LTC, ETH need.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
So...
What is the block time?

Unconfirmed transactions in less than 6 seconds... just like BTC, LTC, ETH, ALL OF THEM.

Still fast  Wink

Lol touche
So...
What is the block time?

Still fast  Wink

I love you too, you are important.
Thanks Beave162
Pages:
Jump to: