Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 22. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Too quiet, a strange calm right now on UTC. Seems just as the calm before the storm.  Wink

Does someone knows why the block explorer is offline since last week?  Huh

I have contacted PressTab regarding the block explorer - he will hopefully have it fixed soon.

He's all paid up - so assume he's just busy.

Cheers - usukan

Good to know, thanks for the heads-up, usukan.

PressTab is online
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Too quiet, a strange calm right now on UTC. Seems just as the calm before the storm.  Wink

I have contacted PressTab regarding the block explorer - he will hopefully have it fixed soon.

Cheers - usukan

Good to know, thanks for the heads-up, usukan.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
It looks nice  Grin

But, there are some errors:

Algorithm & Proof          Scrypt
Minable                       No
Max Supply                  46,241,445

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Cheesy
Hey @usukan any news about the new UTC version? I mean the chain split and new coin development.

Hi kiddo

Don't worry - I will release "news" as soon as its available.  In the meantime all I can do is urge everyone to be patient.

The dev team is still hard at work with testing, security probes and further upgrades to the platform.  Its a very big job and it will take as long as they need to be sure its ready for rollout.

They are creating a new universe - not just a simple fork.  You will appreciate this when you see the tech and scope of application behind the new Ultracoin.

Cheers - usukan

Hey, thanks for the answer! I know is a lot of work behind the scenes, I was just curious to know if the split will happen anymore in the future. I'll wait for how long this will take, as good things need time.

Nice to see that we have healthy block chain with miners who trust  UTC. Its not cheap mining UTC at the moment.
Presstab is up again. Smiley

Valpe

I'm not pow mining as I have only 1 GPU my laptop 1060 but I stake my coins all day long.
Hey @usukan any news about the new UTC version? I mean the chain split and new coin development.

Hi kiddo

Don't worry - I will release "news" as soon as its available.  In the meantime all I can do is urge everyone to be patient.

The dev team is still hard at work with testing, security probes and further upgrades to the platform.  Its a very big job and it will take as long as they need to be sure its ready for rollout.

They are creating a new universe - not just a simple fork.  You will appreciate this when you see the tech and scope of application behind the new Ultracoin.

Cheers - usukan

Hey, thanks for the answer! I know is a lot of work behind the scenes, I was just curious to know if the split will happen anymore in the future. I'll wait for how long this will take, as good things need time.

Nice to see that we have healthy block chain with miners who trust  UTC. Its not cheap mining UTC at the moment.
Presstab is up again. Smiley

Valpe

Hi kiddo

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Quiet season for UTC, I hope price will recover soon.
legendary

Hi kiddo

Cheers - usukan

legendary
there is activity in the group and there are answers to our questions. Thank you!

welcome oleglyubimov17

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 84
there is activity in the group and there are answers to our questions. Thank you!
I still think UTC has something up it's sleeve. Call me crazy, I've seen stranger things happen..  Grin

Hehehe, than I'll keep holding my bag. Is anyway not worth much at this moment, but it will.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I'm interested because of the algorithm. script-N on other coins is dead.

Utc is using scrypt Jane not scrypt n.

Happy mining

Thanks for the answer!
scrypt Jane is not equal to scrypt n with n = 14?

Jane and N are different even same n value.

The difference is in the mixing function. ChaCha vs Salsa. "Jane" is a library.

Happy mining

Thanks for the answer!

Jane and N are different even same n value.
Activity: 96
https://i.gyazo.com/2af87e53b5bd508e56a1caaafc9f9b51.png

Happy mining

Thanks for the answer!
Activity: 4
cool project! i highly appreciate that!
good luck
Pages:
Jump to: