Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 26. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Looks like Bitmain is releasing another new Antminer that can mine your coin. Rumor is that it's gonna be called the "Ultraminer3" Coming soon.

haha

even if this were true - as I have said before - the NEW Ultracoin will not be ASIC resistant - it will be ASIC PROOF

Cheers - usukan

I can't wait to switch to the new chain, any ETA usukan?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Nice UTC spike and volume. We are below 1000 sat for ages. It's time to move up.

We will get there eventually my friend, patience is the key!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Looks like Bitmain is releasing another new Antminer that can mine your coin. Rumor is that it's gonna be called the "Ultraminer3" Coming soon.

Why would they bother with such low profile algorithm?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

haha

even if this were true - as I have said before - the NEW Ultracoin will not be ASIC resistant - it will be ASIC PROOF

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Nice UTC spike and volume. We are below 1000 sat for ages. It's time to move up.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100

Did someone noticed that there was someone buying UTC and the price spiked to 0.000009 and just then someone dumped and the price returned to less than 0.000004?  Huh

Yes - spotted that.  Thought it was a Cryptopia graph error at first?

Someone just market bought over a million UTC from 400 up to 950.

It coincided with the recent last large BTC slide.  Maybe UTC is a "safe haven"?

Cheers - usukan

Most important of all:

Volume: 7.76433610 BTC / 1447350.70692649 UTC

Shocked

Nice volume indeed. Someone was hurry to bring UTC back to 400.

Usukan
You are lucky or you just have bigger advertisement banner with better service.  
I also tried again and now transfer takes only minutes. So maybe you need to be lucky with Cryptopia.  

This time needed only:

Afterwards timestamp in deposit history shows that coins are  trough fast (6/6), but coins are not showing at that time on market even if you use F5.
Timestamp are not real right time when coins are usable.

But I don't  have hurry, I am not selling. So I am happy with this.

I can see if someone have trouble with this.

Valpe
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
how much Ultraccoin left?
Is it worth for me start mining now?
Activity: 115
Merit: 3

Did someone noticed that there was someone buying UTC and the price spiked to 0.000009 and just then someone dumped and the price returned to less than 0.000004?  Huh

Yes - spotted that.  Thought it was a Cryptopia graph error at first?

It coincided with the recent last large BTC slide.  Maybe UTC is a "safe haven"?

Cheers - usukan

Most important of all:

Volume: 7.76433610 BTC / 1447350.70692649 UTC

Shocked
legendary

Did someone noticed that there was someone buying UTC and the price spiked to 0.000009 and just then someone dumped and the price returned to less than 0.000004?  Huh

Yes - spotted that.  Thought it was a Cryptopia graph error at first?

It coincided with the recent last large BTC slide.  Maybe UTC is a "safe haven"?

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Cryptopia is experiencing serious issues on deposits and withrawals right now, so I would use only the Windows wallet for now.  Sad

Indeed cryptopia is very slow or they don't process deposits and withdrawals at all. Maybe they are updating their servers or something.

Checking the NEWS @ Cryptopia, they have grown massively in too short i time period.
Everything is over capacity and whilst actively trying to fix the issue (new hardware, new people) It looks like its going to be slow for days if not weeks rather than hours, but they appear to be getting to grips with it.
The full info is on the News page
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Looks like they have just announced splitting out LTC into a separate site....worth a read.
J

Thanks for this info. I have some delayed deposits on cryptopia and I was wondering why..

I have tested (ONLY UTC) Cryptopia deposits AND withdraws - over the last 2 days.

I have had no issues at all and certainly no delays - all processed under 2 minutes for withdraws and deposits registered reasonably in sync with blockchain.

As always though - its wise to listen to cautions - and ALWAYS do a small test transfer first to test the system and your addresses.

Cheers - usukan

Deposit seems to take several hour. Not tested withdraw yet. So seems like Cryptopia are delaying deposits. 51 confirmations, broadcast through 6 node(s), not through yet.

Valpe

Hi Valpe

I just tried the DEPOSIT UTC to Cryptopia again today - after what you said.

I have to say that I get a deposit CONFIRMED in less that 10 mins - shortly after 6/6 confs?

Am I just "lucky"?

All works perfect for me.

Cheers - usukan

Ok, with other coins, (EFL) in particular, a deposit or withdraw is delaying hours (more than 2 hours for me for each transaction). With UTC it delays less than 10 minutes for me a deposit or a withdraw. So seems UTC is ok at Cryptopia, but not all coins.

Curious.
legendary
Cryptopia is experiencing serious issues on deposits and withrawals right now, so I would use only the Windows wallet for now.  Sad

Indeed cryptopia is very slow or they don't process deposits and withdrawals at all. Maybe they are updating their servers or something.

Checking the NEWS @ Cryptopia, they have grown massively in too short i time period.
Everything is over capacity and whilst actively trying to fix the issue (new hardware, new people) It looks like its going to be slow for days if not weeks rather than hours, but they appear to be getting to grips with it.

Looks like they have just announced splitting out LTC into a separate site....worth a read.
J

Thanks for this info. I have some delayed deposits on cryptopia and I was wondering why..

I have tested (ONLY UTC) Cryptopia deposits AND withdraws - over the last 2 days.

I have had no issues at all and certainly no delays - all processed under 2 minutes for withdraws and deposits registered reasonably in sync with blockchain.

As always though - its wise to listen to cautions - and ALWAYS do a small test transfer first to test the system and your addresses.

Cheers - usukan

Deposit seems to take several hour. Not tested withdraw yet. So seems like Cryptopia are delaying deposits. 51 confirmations, broadcast through 6 node(s), not through yet.

Valpe

Hi Valpe

I just tried the DEPOSIT UTC to Cryptopia again today - after what you said.

I have to say that I get a deposit CONFIRMED in less that 10 mins - shortly after 6/6 confs?

Am I just "lucky"?

All works perfect for me.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 307
Cryptopia is experiencing serious issues on deposits and withrawals right now, so I would use only the Windows wallet for now.  Sad

J

Cheers - usukan

Valpe
legendary

J

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 137
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Cryptopia is experiencing serious issues on deposits and withrawals right now, so I would use only the Windows wallet for now.  Sad

J

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

J
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: