Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 24. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
BLOCK TIME TARGET: 60 SECONDS
Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!
So...
What is the block time?

I think this was some old specs or maybe is something like instant send.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y898MEfaKtM

It means that UTC is fast.

Unconfirmed transactions in less than 6 seconds... just like BTC, LTC, ETH, ALL OF THEM.

No sympathy for wannabe scammers.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Hello,
I have a friend who wants to invest in ultracoin and stake mine but he doesn't wants to sync wallet from start.
is there any way i can give him my copy of blockchain without giving him my wallet ?
Basically i wanna create a bootstrap kind of thing for him,he lives in the neighborhood so it will easy for us to copy using a flash drive or a dvd Smiley  

go here for instructions on creating the bootstrap:
https://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=154

Looking at my UltraCoin folder, I only see a file called "blk-v2-0001.dat". I think that's all you would need to copy for your friend. The wallet private keys are not stored in that file so it's no problem in copying this file to your friend. Your wallet private keys are stored in the wallet.dat file.

Thank you Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan
sadly not working for me it says error loading blockindex.dat

Did you try renaming that file to bootstrap.dat or blockindex.dat? Make sure that you delete all folders/files except the wallet.dat as well.
i tried renaming to blockindex.dat but still the same problem
I gave him my whole folder and my wallet is working on his computer , at first i thought i will sync it from last bootstrap on my computer but then i thought of trying to delete wallet.dat on my pc hurray!! it was working on my pc i am surprised that \AppData\Roaming\UltraCoin folder without wallet.dat was working on my pc but not on his

When I needed another wallet for another PC, I moved database and txleveldb and blk-v2-0001.dat file to new computer.
The new wallet only re scanned data. Takes several hours, not days.
Activity: 307
So...
What is the block time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y898MEfaKtM

It means that UTC is fast.
So...
What is the block time?

Nope, it was simply UltraCoin devs trying to scam people with a weird lie.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have a friend who wants to invest in ultracoin and stake mine but he doesn't wants to sync wallet from start.
is there any way i can give him my copy of blockchain without giving him my wallet ?
Basically i wanna create a bootstrap kind of thing for him,he lives in the neighborhood so it will easy for us to copy using a flash drive or a dvd Smiley  

Looking at my UltraCoin folder, I only see a file called "blk-v2-0001.dat". I think that's all you would need to copy for your friend. The wallet private keys are not stored in that file so it's no problem in copying this file to your friend. Your wallet private keys are stored in the wallet.dat file.

Thank you Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan

Did you try renaming that file to bootstrap.dat or blockindex.dat? Make sure that you delete all folders/files except the wallet.dat as well.
i tried renaming to blockindex.dat but still the same problem
I gave him my whole folder and my wallet is working on his computer , at first i thought i will sync it from last bootstrap on my computer but then i thought of trying to delete wallet.dat on my pc hurray!! it was working on my pc i am surprised that \AppData\Roaming\UltraCoin folder without wallet.dat was working on my pc but not on his
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
So...
What is the block time?

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
So...
What is the block time?
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Hello,

Thank you Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan

Hi all, I've got a little problem. I have held ultracoin for quite a while now. They have been sitting on the cryptopia exchange for months and months, but there is never enough volume to really trade them. Any advise?

How much are you looking to trade?
Activity: 294
Hi all, I've got a little problem. I have held ultracoin for quite a while now. They have been sitting on the cryptopia exchange for months and months, but there is never enough volume to really trade them. Any advise?
Hello,

Thank you Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan
The price of this coin is rising now, I like the idea of UTC, and the present trading game is very interesting.

Indeed the price was rising nicely, anyone knows what are the news? Or is just someone who buys the coin.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The price of this coin is rising now, I like the idea of UTC, and the present trading game is very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Hello,

Thank you Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Hello,

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Some high 24h vol today  Smiley
Hello,
Activity: 56
usukan When will we see some changes to the coin? 1st 2nd qt of 2018?

Hello ripcurrent

as I have said previously - there is no ETA.

When the tech is ready - it will be released.  Its still building and testing time for now.

Cheers - usukan

I'm still waiting for it, once new change release I will start joining the mining  Wink

You can join the mining now and exchange the UTC coins later when the hardfork will come.

we are all waiting for the release of new tokens. about mining it's hard for me to say, maybe it's interesting
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Thanks Usukan, you really care about all details.

Cheers.
Hi Ultracoiners, how has everything been running with the wallet? Just want to check in and see how things are.

What do you mean by "how things are"?

The Block Explorer for Ultracoin, provided by PressTab, is paid up - in case anyone was wondering.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/UTC/index.php

Cheers - usukan

Thanks for the heads up @usukan!

Pages:
Jump to: