Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 27. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Cryptopia is experiencing serious issues on deposits and withrawals right now, so I would use only the Windows wallet for now.  Sad
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Sad What will be the price in January and will be there some announcements?
Usukan didn’t tell the dates. Why?

as to the "why"

when the tech is ready - we will announce - and NOT before

Cheers - usukan

do you have an ETA on for the Mac wallet? (srry to be one of those guys :p)

There is no ETA for a Mac wallet.

There will never be a MAC wallet again on the current UTC (unless somebody wants to dev one up because we are focused on other matters).  A new MAC wallet (along with Windows) will be released after the new UTC platform is tested and launched.

For now - with current UTC there are only 2 wallet options.  Windows QT wallet or Cryptopia.

Cheers - usukan
What do you think about creating a telegram channel?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

as to the "why"

Cheers - usukan

There is no ETA for a Mac wallet.

There will never be a MAC wallet again on the current UTC (unless somebody wants to dev one up because we are focused on other matters).  A new MAC wallet (along with Windows) will be released after the new UTC platform is tested and launched.

For now - with current UTC there are only 2 wallet options.  Windows QT wallet or Cryptopia.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 196
Merit: 124

as to the "why"

Cheers - usukan

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

as to the "why"

Cheers - usukan
Why there is no telegram chanel for UTC?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Yes nice volume indeed Smiley
A friend of mine tried to open up an account at cryptopia to buy some UTC but was rejected because they had "paused registration." It will be a problem if new people can't buy utc...I think we need at least one alternative exchange for new people to sign up for trading (buying UTC) before the hard fork, people really want to get in.
If someone can look up this and contact an exchange I will support financially (part of the cost). I have no time to look into this, so someone else is gonna have to do it.
Perhaps take a look at Korea, they have huge volumes of trading in many cryptocurrencies.

Cryptopia registration is now open as I saw on their twitter. Maybe your friend want to register there still.

Hi, JustMe22, thanks, I just got an email confirmation from him that it's open and he could successfully register!
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Yes nice volume indeed Smiley
A friend of mine tried to open up an account at cryptopia to buy some UTC but was rejected because they had "paused registration." It will be a problem if new people can't buy utc...I think we need at least one alternative exchange for new people to sign up for trading (buying UTC) before the hard fork, people really want to get in.
If someone can look up this and contact an exchange I will support financially (part of the cost). I have no time to look into this, so someone else is gonna have to do it.
Perhaps take a look at Korea, they have huge volumes of trading in many cryptocurrencies.

Cryptopia registration is now open as I saw on their twitter. Maybe your friend want to register there still.
Activity: 195
I guess it will be worth the fork, think it would be wise to keep following this thread. Thanks for supporting the network.
What is the specific rules for the distribution of bifurcated coins?
There is 50/50 that the fork can speed up the coin or kill it.

I say it's 100/100 the fork will speed up the coin and no killing
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
There is 50/50 that the fork can speed up the coin or kill it.

I guess it will be worth the fork, think it would be wise to keep following this thread. Thanks for supporting the network.
Activity: 4
I like the idea of a hard fork but a coin this old would have to have some actual development to be worth forking. The UTC twitter account posted about updated wallets coming for this coin but that was way back midway through 2017. There hasn't been any activity around UTC besides the mention of the hard fork and the waves token. An airdrop for active UTC wallets would make more sense unless there is some actual development planned for UTC.

Anyone can issue a waves token asset and it costs almost nothing. To say they plan to have the ability to swap between the original UltraCoin, and the waves token doesn't make sense. The original UTC is earned through mining and staking and you can't just generate 100 million of them with a click of a button.

This is the first coin I ever solo mined because it was so easy to set up, and other than the wallet being outdated, the UTC network seems healthy enough with people mining and staking.
My guess is the hard fork coming up, look what Usukan wrote in previous posts. Some great changes ahead of Ultracoin...

Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye on this one.
This coin was pretty stable around 200 sats with low volume for a long time. I wonder why it's up higher now.
My guess is the hard fork coming up, look what Usukan wrote in previous posts. Some great changes ahead of Ultracoin...
This coin was pretty stable around 200 sats with low volume for a long time. I wonder why it's up higher now.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
how to mine with RDP or virtual computer ?
I have reached out to bithumb and Bitfinex as well
I can try to contact abucoins.com close to me, quite new, but tested. Do not know if they have any entrance fee or smth.
Great, do that. I just reached out to Binance.com on twitter to see if they want to list UTC and what they charge.
Pages:
Jump to: