Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread - page 40. (Read 202940 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
@horrorhorst: may I ask what your queue number was?

and check my old post I've called them  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Guys,

maybe a stupid question, but how can you see what you queue# is?

You have to ask them.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Easbit: Makes Bitcoin easy for everybody
Guys,

maybe a stupid question, but how can you see what you queue# is?
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
@horrorhorst: may I ask what your queue number was?
Dear Sir,
It will be shipped to you 3 devices: 2 devices of 1Th/s and 1 device of 200Gh/s.
The tracking numbers of your orders are :

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

Ive called them and it's calculated for the whole order and not for every unit! And i will get my tracking number at 16 o'clock

OLD POST:
thats the original mail!! There was no tracking number behind the : !  Grin bitmine is awesome

Anyone asked them how the cpp is calculated? Because i thought its calculated for every unit and not for the whole order?!?!?!?
Now it looks like they calculated it for the order and not for the units...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Lol suddenly my order is complete without tracking number and they changed my order without any notfication or mail....

an the others ? please check your accounts !
Activity: 504
Lol suddenly my order is complete without tracking number and they changed my order without any notfication or mail....

my initial order was:

1x 200gh/s desk
1x 200gh/s desk
1x 1th/s desk

and now its:

1x 200gh/s
1x 1th/s
1x CoinCraft Desk (Free
Compensation) (not sure how much gh/s ....)

I think they merged my 200gh/s order within the free compensation desk but still its  a missing case, psu and upgrade opportunity....

and the right cpp calculation would be:

1x 200gh/s desk (+1cpp module)
1x 1th/s desk
1x 600gh/s desk (for the 1th/s desk)

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you get 2,1 Ths. This is okay. + 50%

but its not the stuff ive ordered....

okay... you are right... Hope i get my miner soon... i am on position 159... :-(
please post some pic if you have your miner...

my initial order was:

1x 200gh/s desk
1x 200gh/s desk
1x 1th/s desk

and now its:

1x 200gh/s
1x 1th/s
1x CoinCraft Desk (Free

I think they merged my 200gh/s order within the free compensation desk but still its  a missing case, psu and upgrade opportunity....

1x 1th/s desk

but its not the stuff ive ordered....
Activity: 504

my initial order was:

1x 200gh/s desk
1x 200gh/s desk
1x 1th/s desk

and now its:

1x 200gh/s
1x 1th/s
1x CoinCraft Desk (Free

1x 1th/s desk

edit: The cpp bonus is calculated for the whole order and I was wrong! too bad  Grin

my initial order was:

1x 200gh/s desk
1x 200gh/s desk
1x 1th/s desk

and now its:

1x 200gh/s
1x 1th/s
1x CoinCraft Desk (Free

1x 1th/s desk

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
64 Cheesy just behind you
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
My order queue position is 50 - 63
and when they supposedly 30 - 50 devices manufactured on the day I would long ago have received modest
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Hoarders are important don't get me wrong, but miners are the blood of BTC.
I want to be a part of that "bloodline". :-)

I am in it for the long haul...

Even if it means shelling out BTC 120 to buy equipment that will only generate BTC 20 over it's lifetime, because (correct me if I'm wrong), those are the current numbers for December 2013 delivery batch we are looking at?

I am sorry, but someone has to do the work.

We wouldn't have those fancy tablets without chinese slave labour. As harsh as this sounds...

In a strange way it's the same with BTC mining. Nobody forces you to buy a miner. You are lured into it because of idealistic ideas and the hope of a future rise of BTC price.
This is a good enough payout for me....

EDIT: Also most miners dump their freshly mined BTC immediately on the market. How about placing a sell order for the amount of fiat you wish to get, instead of dumping the BTC like a daytrader.
Why not place a sellorder for 10k $ for every BTC. And just wait.
Think like a gold miner.
legendary
Activity: 1112

Even if it means shelling out BTC 120 to buy equipment that will only generate BTC 20 over it's lifetime, because (correct me if I'm wrong), those are the current numbers for December 2013 delivery batch we are looking at?
Really? What's your position?

My order queue position is 34,35,36 and i still got nothing and they stoped answering my mails... iam gonna call them right now ....
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Not this stupid discussion again, mining at a loss is stupid, even if the price goes to $99,999,999.00/BTC in the future because you would be much better of spending the money you spend on hardware and electricity on buying BTC and just holding it (instead of having the stress of having to deal with companies like Bitmine. And stress it is, I hope people realise how much uncertainty and anxiety they are causing us!)

Enough with this argument.

Without miners bitcoin would be already dead. They are the ones who keep the network secure and working.

Yes, you can buy BTC and make a better investment, instead of running a miner.

BUT, imagine a world where everyone is working in the financial sector, and NO ONE is doing real work (like farming, building, transporting, etc) how would society work then???

Not at all.

Same with BTC. If we had only BTC buyers and everyone hated the miners, BTC would be dead. It doesn't work this way.

Activity: 336
Really? What's your position?
So the dec batch is shipping ? Rave which batch r u in.?
First one Wink The order was placed back in June for an Avalon Clone and later transfared to the Desk.
It should arrive today...I'll post some updates as soon as I can.

Hey they shipped your unit alrdy? Because I was infront of u in the queue
legendary
Activity: 1112
If you only earn 0.001 BTC with your miner, and the price ever hits $99,999,999.00/BTC, you have made a great gain. (That is roughly $99,999.99) I can earn that with my CPU, and have. Just waiting 4 years now, for it to hit my selling target.

Not this stupid discussion again, mining at a loss is stupid, even if the price goes to $99,999,999.00/BTC in the future because you would be much better of spending the money you spend on hardware and electricity on buying BTC and just holding it (instead of having the stress of having to deal with companies like Bitmine. And stress it is, I hope people realise how much uncertainty and anxiety they are causing us!)
Activity: 336
So the dec batch is shipping ? Rave which batch r u in.?
First one Wink The order was placed back in June for an Avalon Clone and got transfared to the Desk within the first few hours.
It should arrive today...I'll post some updates as soon as I can.
Pages:
Jump to: