Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread - page 44. (Read 202940 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
So yes, they answered. But not with an official email like the payment instructions... it was more like in the form of an irrelevant email...
That confused the shit out of me from the start.

.. just read it ..  Wink

Quote from: giorgiomassa
... based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order ...

Ok, but the problem is that some people (me for example) haven't this information.

In my order I can see only a mystic "january batch"  Huh

And if click on it -> http://bitmine.ch/?post_type=product&p=966  Huh Huh Huh

The worsts thing is that I've ordered and paid before December batch closure but I'm in January batch without the announced discount.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

Original Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-bitmine-coincraft-series-28nm-asic-miners-thread-291141

Ok enough now.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

So asking for a refund is russian roulette, you have 30 days to decide when to repay, like when the BTC/USD exchange rate is more favourable

There is no way to estimate when you ask for a BTC refund how much you'll get

Am I the only one feeling unhappy about this?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Hey, now that the official thread is closed...

how will I be informed about updates from bitmine?

Should I subscribe to their newsletter?

lol, the situation is so ridiculous... they closed their one most important spot where everyone assumed they will post news and update.

Hilarious...

Let's see how long it takes for them to reopen the thread.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So yes, they answered. But not with an official email like the payment instructions... it was more like in the form of an irrelevant email...

.. just read it ..  Wink

... based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order ...
legendary
spreadcoin.info
CPP and refunds deadline
Confusion would be the best term to describe an otherwise very straightforward policy. A dedicated page explaining in simple words how the CPP works has been available here http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850 since day 0, but it looks like it wasn't clear enough, or just not read by most people. Let me resume some key points:

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order.

And I continue to be confused.....

I have 1 desk into the January Batch and I don't have ANY committed shipment date.

My order says "CoinCraft Desk (January batch) × 1" and if I click on it I have the 404 error message.
The same with me. I never recieved a committed shipment date.
I recieved a payment instruction.
And after paying I had to ask for their confirmation... and recieved a simple email as a reply to another question I had asked them.

This email was titled "confirmation"
Dear Mr XXXXXX,
your order payment is confirmed and your goods are queued to be ready for shipment the first week of February.

About your request for screenshots of the interface,unfortunately i don't have anything available at the moment . Please subscribe on our newsletter and you will be informed when more infos/screeshops of the interface are updated.(It will be release of those infos during December)
Thanks for your interests in our products.
Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime
Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
Bitmine AG

Activity: 131
CPP and refunds deadline
Confusion would be the best term to describe an otherwise very straightforward policy. A dedicated page explaining in simple words how the CPP works has been available here http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850 since day 0, but it looks like it wasn't clear enough, or just not read by most people. Let me resume some key points:

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order.

And I continue to be confused.....

I have 1 desk into the January Batch and I don't have ANY committed shipment date.

My order says "CoinCraft Desk (January batch) × 1" and if I click on it I have the 404 error message.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I think this UP TO was there long ago , whatever that is.  
Well let cool things down , we are on the same ship lets hope our orders will ship soon.  difficulty is now 3b already. Roll Eyes  KEEP IT UP !!!!!!!

No, with those news, I myself do not hope anymore for the devices. I would rather have a refund in BTC in two months...

CPP is worse than I expected, you were never supposed to get more then 50% hashing compensation.

It's incredible that giorgiomassa left this information out, until now.

And now that he let's it out, ---> DISCUSSION CLOSED.

Activity: 336
Hey Rave... please put a link to the original Thread in your first post. Before the quote.
We want to make it easy for people to find the original.
done  Smiley
so simply no... maybe somewhere but not on the product page where we ordered our product.
I ordered a Desk...

Control unit based on Raspberry Pi board with ARM11 700MHz CPU, 512 MB RAM and 8GB flash storage.
    Custom Linux operating system with Web based interface for easy configuration without any command line skills needed.
    Front display with 16×2 characters.
    Proprietary PowerTune technology allows for both low power and high performance operation.
    From 1 to 5 modules of 200 GH/s each (nominal).
    Hashing speed in power-save mode of 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 / 750 GH/s.
    Hashing speed in turbo mode up to 300 / 600 / 900 / 1200 / 1500 GH/s.
    Total maximum power usage in power-save mode of 80 / 160 / 240 / 320 / 400 W.
    Total maximum power usage in turbo mode: 375 / 750 / 1125 / 1500 / 1875 W.
    Uses a standard ATX power supply.
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=893
Activity: 359
Well let cool things down , we are on the same ship lets hope our orders will ship soon.  difficulty is now 3b already. Roll Eyes  KEEP IT UP !!!!!!!

Give me a link on the products page - you can still order without "up to"....  Wink
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Ok enough now.

This thread has now been locked due to the fact that a few users have been going nuts ...
Hey Rave... please put a link to the original Thread in your first post. Before the quote.
We want to make it easy for people to find the original.
Activity: 392
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Tell you one thing guys.

I will bump this thread up every day, this MUST be made visible for everyone to see.
At least we got some answers Smiley

Regarding the turbo mode, I never saw this "up to" statement before. Was this added later on? I'm really not sure  Huh

It`s even still not on their products page where you order the rigs - just copied this:

Code:
Product Description

Available in 28nm technology from 500 GH/s to 2 TH/s in 250 GH/s increments, nominal.
Hashing power of 200 / 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400 / 1600 GH/s in power save mode.
Hashing power of 350 / 700 / 1050 / 1400 / 1750 / 2100 / 2450 / 2800 GH/s in turbo mode.
Power consumption: from 300W (400 GH/s, power save) to 3000W (2.8 TH/s, turbo mode) on a standard 110-230 V, 50/60 Hz AC universal power supply (included).
Standard 19” rack mount case with brackets, 4 rack units height (4U)
Control unit based on Raspberry Pi board with ARM11 700MHz, 512 MB RAM and 8GB flash storage
Custom Linux operating system with Web based interface for easy configuration without any command line skills needed.
Front display with 16×2 characters

so simply no... maybe somewhere but not on the product page where we ordered our product.
Activity: 168
Amazing... now the people are guilty for that mess he is responsible for -  Lips sealed
that is what i am thinking at the moment... n1

i dont think "shot yourself please" is a threat  Grin funny guy this giorgio
Amazing... now the people are guilty for that mess he is responsible for -  Lips sealed
At least we got some answers Smiley

Regarding the turbo mode, I never saw this "up to" statement before. Was this added later on? I'm really not sure  Huh
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Just wow.

What I assumed until now:

I have ordered a coindesk and a coinrig. February week 1 batch.
My CPP was triggered a few days ago.
28 February I can count on an additional module.
To this point there is no working prototype of a coinrig.

Now based on new information that I read out of giorgiomassa's statement, I assume this:

No matter how long I have to wait, I will maximum get 50% additional hashing power. Maximum.
Even if they will be late for 6 months.
It's up to me to ask for a refund.

I payed with BTC... for 6000 $... that was about 7 BTC when I payed them in november.

If I read giorgiomassa statement right... If I were entitled to a refund now... he would give me more BTC back?
About 12 BTC with a current rate of 500$ per BTC?

What a fu**ing confusing shit. Now with this new constellation... more and more I do desire a refund, and not the devices anymore.
Activity: 294
I'll watching you Giorgio  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: