Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread - page 43. (Read 202940 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Wow - I heard back from bitmine support regarding the 20% CPP applied to my shipment. They say the 20% CPP for my order was a typing mistake in my shipping email, and the actual bonus applied was 60%!

I woke up to this email in my inbox. Delivery is still scheduled for tomorrow so I'll post then with details.

Good result.
Thanks for the update E, this is the result we were all hoping for.

As a batch 1 (December delivery) customer I'm expecting to get my 2 TH/s Rig plus an additional 1 TH/s Rig under the CPP. This is awesome, and is why I bought under the terms of the CPP. Bitcoin mining is a gamble, and miner pre-orders even more so. I've been down the pre-order road twice before, and to be honest no-one has ever given me a free 1 TH/s Rig before (or the equivalent at the time). I realise that it won't cover the losses from late delivery, but it is something, and it is much better than we have ever had before. BFL didn't provide any compensation at all for late delivery.

At the moment my only complaint is that Bitmine should have committed to a communication plan, even if it was just once a week.

I suspect the more "vocal" Bitmine customers have never experienced a Bitcoin miner pre-order before. This is what it is like - expect delays. This difference here is that we've never had anything as awesome as the CPP before. I waited 6 months for my BFL pre-order. And get this: I only ordered AFTER I had seen a youtube video of someone receiving a working unit (the "coding in my sleep" review).  Think about that for a moment.

Remember how this feels... seriously, let this sink in and never forget this feeling. This is what Bitcoin miner pre-orders feel like. But it doesn’t have to be like this. If you don’t want to feel like this again, the solution is simple:
Do not pre-order.

There is no need to pre-order, there are reputable companies who will sell you a miner and ship it within 2 days.

Buy in-stock miners only and we will rid ourselves of this pre-order madness.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250

Quote from: giorgiomassa
Petamine units
...Petamine just as any other user have suffered delays and are being compensated for that.

OK - so clearly you compensate older clients excluding Petamine now by massive hashrate to the network (exploding difficulty & fixing nobody ever get a ROI) plus additional reducing your producing cap by 50%.

@GiorgioMassa - WOW, what dirty offer they made you that you fuck up all other clients when I recover your own post:

We will strictly respect the delivery queues order, please don’t contact us to ask to speedup your position as we will not accept any kind of such requests, because of its obvious unfairness in respect to the other customers.

... and now you wonder why people get angry - I wonder daily how easy it would be to scam people when I see this post. You already recognized that the people allready know that November batch chips are sold in 1TH miners here in the forums? Trust is not here anymore & I advise people even not to believe that you have nothing to do with the "stolen chips story". Your whole behavier now reflects purely the whole scam-lie-story & it`s simple called: fraud!
http://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-desk-january-batch
coinCraft Desk (Shipping April 2 week)

Huh - you think someone in here will ever buy again when you refresh this post with a promo-link?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Try to keep things civil would be my advice.

Business is business, no need to get personal (ala fat fu*k etc.)

Imho

J
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Petamine units
As part of the deal that we had with Cryptx, given the big amount of the purchase, we have agreed to setup an additional dedicated production line that would be working in parallel to the existing ones and producing the units just for them.

Dear Giorgio,

I too would like to buy some units and skip the line and have them produced immediately screwing over every other customer that ordered before me. What is the cost for that?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
All right, my miner is on its way Smiley
#39 in queue has been shipped...

pics or it didn't happen.    Cheesy
Activity: 336
All right, my miner is on its way Smiley
#39 in queue has been shipped...
legendary
spreadcoin.info

I think the 60% is due to the 200GH/s module size -- my original order was 1TH, so 50% would be 2.5 modules so they shipped 3.

Anyway, I am happy for you that bitmine admits to making a mistake.

I hope we can capitalize on this remaining shred of honesty... or is this just antonio?
Activity: 128
Wow - I heard back from bitmine support regarding the 20% CPP applied to my shipment. They say the 20% CPP for my order was a typing mistake in my shipping email, and the actual bonus applied was 60%!

I woke up to this email in my inbox. Delivery is still scheduled for tomorrow so I'll post then with details.

Good result.
E
Activity: 234

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Feb 25 09:24

Hi Mr xxxxx,
It was my typing mistake,your compensation is 600Gh/s according to the Customer Protection Plan,

This doesn't make any sense...
How come Antonio gives you 60% compensation, but giorgiomassa clearly stated you can get maximum 50%:

Original Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-bitmine-coincraft-series-28nm-asic-miners-thread-291141

Ok enough now.
CPP and refunds deadline

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

This is completely ridiculous. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand does.

that fat fuck is just messing around with us....

I think the 60% is due to the 200GH/s module size -- my original order was 1TH, so 50% would be 2.5 modules so they shipped 3.

Wow?

I was thinking today about the 20% - "now they lost their calculation skills too".  

Cheesy hahaha
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Hi Mr xxxxx,
It was my typing mistake,your compensation is 600Gh/s according to the Customer Protection Plan,

This doesn't make any sense...
How come Antonio gives you 60% compensation, but giorgiomassa clearly stated you can get maximum 50%:

Original Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-bitmine-coincraft-series-28nm-asic-miners-thread-291141

Ok enough now.
CPP and refunds deadline

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

This is completely ridiculous. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand does.

EDIT: well ok, I guess with 50% you would also recieve those 600 Ghs additional moduls, so maybe it makes sense after all...
Activity: 168

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Hi Mr xxxxx,
If you need the dates I will have to communicate with my supervisors because are information that I do not have access at the moment.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

LOL 1 BIG LOL no comment, hahahaha
E
Activity: 234

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Hi Mr xxxxx,
If you need the dates I will have to communicate with my supervisors because are information that I do not have access at the moment.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I have had businesses where the demand was as insane as it is here right now, but I never took advantage of that. I wanted my clients to come back in the future.

I agree... that's what makes bitmines behaviour even more questionable... since their devices are modular and you would think they want to encourage their customers to COME BACK and purchase additional moduls...
...atleast until they have the complete set of moduls.

But forget that now.
Not even with a 50% deduction would I order additional moduls, should I recieve the devices in the next month or so.

Shoulda Coulda Woulda.
Activity: 183
It does seem a bizarre way to handle things. To be honest, it only takes 5 mins to send out an update in the website. Additionally, if they did keep people informed they wouldn't have 100's of people chasing them every day.

In my businesses, the motto has always been to "under promise and over deliver". I guess in the Asics game, because everyone is exaggerating their claims of development or production everyone else feels they need to do the same? Or they are all retarded?

I have had businesses where the demand was as insane as it is here right now, but I never took advantage of that. I wanted my clients to come back in the future. With SHA mining people will need to come back in the future, but by then there will be more competitors and who would go back to a business that is run like this? (Unless they all behave the same ofc!)

I only ordered mine about 10 days ago so will probably receive something next generation in 2015. I hope it looks good because I will use it as a doorstop...Smiley

Keep calm, and let's see whether we need to go to class action later on.

J
Activity: 168

Ok enough now.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

So asking for a refund is russian roulette, you have 30 days to decide when to repay, like when the BTC/USD exchange rate is more favourable

There is no way to estimate when you ask for a BTC refund how much you'll get

Am I the only one feeling unhappy about this?

nope we are at least 2. and if you buy something from bitmine ag you have 60 min to transfer it! beacause the rate is not stable.

Please note:

You must make a payment within 1 hour, or your order will be cancelled
    As soon as your payment is received in full you will receive email confirmation with order delivery details.
    You may send payments from multiple accounts to reach the total required.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
WTF?

I understand that some people were not acting/talking in a nice way in the other thread.
But I can also 100% understand why they did. I feel like they do, yet did not raise my voice too often, yet.

I'm utterly pissed right now. I stated earlier how Mr. Massa could easily have prevented the shitstorm that rains upon him. What I have proposed is an absolute standard when doing business.
Instead he freely decided to go the path he did and fucked up each and every person involved in this drama.
Then he decides that he can't stand the reactions he himself has caused and closes the official thread?
Seriously: UMAD?!!!

Exactly.

And the hilarious thing is, that ONLY now that he has closed the discussion, he came up with clarifying news about how things are.

It's like he finally spoke his mind and slammed the door (I got the power!!), giving us no chance to react to what he said.

What a childish behaviour.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
WTF?

I understand that some people were not acting/talking in a nice way in the other thread.
But I can also 100% understand why they did. I feel like they do, yet did not raise my voice too often, yet.

I'm utterly pissed right now. I stated earlier how Mr. Massa could easily have prevented the shitstorm that rains upon him. What I have proposed is an absolute standard when doing business.
Instead he freely decided to go the path he did and fucked up each and every person involved in this drama.
Then he decides that he can't stand the reactions he himself has caused and closes the official thread?
Seriously: UMAD?!!!
Pages:
Jump to: