Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 135. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 3
November 28, 2017, 06:50:29 PM
2 withdrawals pending over 30 hours, one for LTC the other for DASH.
I have no doubt that I will be paid, but I always got paid within 16-20 hours before, so they have definitely gotten slower with payments.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 11:18:21 PM
coinpot.co pay for every wallet?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 23, 2017, 06:02:33 AM
Had deduced several times, why this time closed the conclusion?

The picture says you've been banned for fraudolent activity.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
November 22, 2017, 10:36:53 PM
Had deduced several times, why this time closed the conclusion?
https://imgur.com/SuN2wJU
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 22, 2017, 04:10:46 PM
Coinpot is awesome, neat design and great functionalities.

What it's lacking is a decent server to keep up with traffic spikes. Too often and when it counts, it fails to load, for example in the conversion section, when you want to profit by a good exchange rate and you find it unresponsive and the page doesn't load for example. I suspect that most people issues with deposits and withdraws are connected to server loads too.

I agree. I think it's an excellent microwallet yet it does suffer from server problems. I often get a brief 'service unavailable' message when I visit, usually only for a few minutes though. Exchanging currencies can be a bit laggy also.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 22, 2017, 11:03:15 AM
Coinpot is awesome, neat design and great functionalities.

What it's lacking is a decent server to keep up with traffic spikes. Too often and when it counts, it fails to load, for example in the conversion section, when you want to profit by a good exchange rate and you find it unresponsive and the page doesn't load for example. I suspect that most people issues with deposits and withdraws are connected to server loads too.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 22, 2017, 05:14:49 AM
I have recently started Coinpot.

Question: where can you earn BTC Cash?

I would imagine it's coming soon. The Dash faucet was launched shortly after CoinPot add the coin, alongside Bitcoin Cash.

Watch this space!
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:18:59 PM
Hi, I was wondering if it's normal to have a doge's transaction stuck for nearly two days now?!! Cuz this is the longest I've ever waited since I got into crypto world and the longest I've waited on coinpot as well!! Been using it for several months now without any issues

@Ludwig Von got his after more than 30 days. Don't know what happened there. Withdrawals used to take around 12 to 24 hours, but lately it's been longer for example my latest withdrawal took just over 40 hours.

just wait sir last ime ive waited 10 days before it is processed
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
November 21, 2017, 08:40:01 AM
How do you link a deposit address to an account?
There is a link under the Register and Sign Up buttons in coinpot.co called "Find your wallet address" and thats it.
Just put your deposit address there.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
November 21, 2017, 08:18:56 AM
faucet list in coinpot.co ?? i need faucet list  Wink

its on the home page at the bottom https://coinpot.co
basically the 4 moon faucets (btc/doge/ltc/dash) plus bit fun and bonus bitcoin
i assume/hope they will add a bch faucet soon Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
November 21, 2017, 08:15:25 AM
faucet list in coinpot.co ?? i need faucet list  Wink
Activity: 16
November 21, 2017, 04:13:02 AM
I have recently started Coinpot.

Question: where can you earn BTC Cash?

Activity: 60
November 20, 2017, 11:08:55 AM
What is going on with Coinpot? I have passed payment threshold for days  now and still no payment.

Have you actually requested payment and confirmed via the email link they send?

That was an epic fail from me too! First time I forgot to do that so yes please make sure you confirm the withdrawal via email. So far Coinpot, despite some temporary outages has been working beautifully for me.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 20, 2017, 06:51:46 AM
What is going on with Coinpot? I have passed payment threshold for days  now and still no payment.

Have you actually requested payment and confirmed via the email link they send?
Activity: 10
November 20, 2017, 03:35:31 AM
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 04:57:58 PM
i lost my phone and my housemate they rejoice after several withdrawals
but I can not access to acount due to failure to give me 2f code after losing my phone,
pls hlp,I tried to connect with support but no response
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 19, 2017, 04:24:06 PM
Hi, I was wondering if it's normal to have a doge's transaction stuck for nearly two days now?!! Cuz this is the longest I've ever waited since I got into crypto world and the longest I've waited on coinpot as well!! Been using it for several months now without any issues

Just wanted to update everbody that my withdrawal is finally completed (Maybe cuz I requested over the weekend, my payment got scheduled along with the weekly payment roll). Anyways, I was just surprised that it took that long especially with doges (yeah I know that it can take up to 48hrs, but I think it took even more and normally I never had to wait that long, transactions used to get completed after few hours) but I'm glad everything is fine  Grin Grin

Great news. Glad to hear it all worked out for you in the end.
Activity: 41
November 19, 2017, 11:32:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/X2Q8HfW.png
Just wanted to update everbody that my withdrawal is finally completed (Maybe cuz I requested over the weekend, my payment got scheduled along with the weekly payment roll). Anyways, I was just surprised that it took that long especially with doges (yeah I know that it can take up to 48hrs, but I think it took even more and normally I never had to wait that long, transactions used to get completed after few hours) but I'm glad everything is fine  Grin Grin
https://i.imgur.com/nYIgzkj.png

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 19, 2017, 09:48:35 AM
Website down?Huh

Working okay for me at 13.48 GMT.
Jump to: