Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 137. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 01:22:28 PM
guys any one of you cant receive withrawal confirmation email recently? why is this happening haha

update me if you havent receive email confirmation too thanks
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 14, 2017, 06:45:47 AM
coin pot is not a scam lol maybe you did some thing suspicious to make your account get banned

Agreed.
November 14, 2017, 04:28:36 AM
coin pot is not a scam lol maybe you did some thing suspicious to make your account get banned
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 12, 2017, 04:46:41 PM
a scam and worst suport ever they never reply to you

i made 3 withdrawals before 2 doge and 1 litecoin  and it was succes .. when i tried to withdraw 20k btc they said your account suspended and took all the coins from me .. i tried to contact them but they never reply ... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!

Is there a possibility you were doing something to cause the suspension of your account? Most people have no problem with CoinPot as it is a completely legitimate site. It is not a scam.

i don't know what happend .. i tried to contact support and they never reply

I think part of the problem is they are a very small team and they probably get a lot of email. Still, if you've got a genuine issue they should reply especially as they are clearly developing the service, having just launched support for Bitcoin Cash and Dash.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:35:29 AM
Coinpot is NOT a scam. here is a update. Video made by me Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXT0sRphk8

You can NOW mine DASH & BITCOIN CASH!

Why is coinpot crediting my account with only half of the coins I collect?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
November 11, 2017, 05:28:29 PM
I have not had a BTC or Ltc Payment in weeks now, and well over the thresholds.
Activity: 45
November 11, 2017, 12:09:49 PM
I want to chime and say it's not a scam. I have been paid many times since it started in July, roughly about once a week.

But I will also add, support is non-existant. I have emailed many times about small questions and never received any reply. So if you need help or if your account was suspended for some reason... you are probably screwed. Best to just start a new account.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 11, 2017, 05:12:49 AM
a scam and worst suport ever they never reply to you

i made 3 withdrawals before 2 doge and 1 litecoin  and it was succes .. when i tried to withdraw 20k btc they said your account suspended and took all the coins from me .. i tried to contact them but they never reply ... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!

Is there a possibility you were doing something to cause the suspension of your account? Most people have no problem with CoinPot as it is a completely legitimate site. It is not a scam.
Activity: 6
November 11, 2017, 04:31:24 AM
they have cancelled without any reason 3 withdraw . the relative amount are lost! big scam!
not any answer from support. impossible to contact them.
big scam!
big scam!
big scam!
November 10, 2017, 10:26:47 PM
they have added btc cash and dash coin guys
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 10, 2017, 08:33:29 PM
Oooops, I'll try, with low or null hope Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
November 10, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

Interesting news. Maybe it means that they will start their Bitcoin Cash and Dash faucets. I hope yes.

Question for admin:

is it possibile to somehow run the miner from linux command line (NO browser) to optimize H/s?
You are asking in a wrong place, because there are no Coinpot admin on this thread Smiley. Maybe you can try contact their support, but it's not big chance that they will answer. I would like to help you, but I'm not familiar with Linux :/
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 10, 2017, 06:55:22 PM
Question for admin:

is it possibile to somehow run the miner from linux command line (NO browser) to optimize H/s?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 10, 2017, 05:27:58 PM
This is great!  I hope they are going to have faucets for Dash and Bitcoin Cash Similar to the Moon Faucets!!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I love the Moon faucets and it would be great if they added sites for these two coins. What's also great is the instant convert facility - it makes it much easier to amass a decent amount of whichever coin you're collecting.
Activity: 6
November 10, 2017, 02:11:39 PM
This is great!  I hope they are going to have faucets for Dash and Bitcoin Cash Similar to the Moon Faucets!!
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 10, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Interdasting. And what about faucets supporting Coinpot? Got a list?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 10, 2017, 12:56:28 PM
i don't want use anymore coinpot.
it's scam and don't pay anymore.
i want to register directly with my dogecoin address.
is there any solution?
already lost more than 1500 doges with them

You're wrong buddy, CoinPot is not a scam. I've used it almost since the beginning - all deposits fine and withdrawals as well. Works a treat.

Take another look at what you've done and check your addresses.
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 12:15:18 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
November 10, 2017, 11:15:49 AM
On the first account I created on CoinPot I was never paid.
I then created another account and everything is fine with this 2nd account, already deposited DOGE (few hours delay), converted into BTC, then withdrew BTC (a few hours also) without issue.

I don't know why my first account was blacklisted, as support don't answer, but it was as i've never been paid the 0.0001 BTC i managed to collect there.
November 10, 2017, 08:58:32 AM
maybe their payments are judt delayed in happen to me too
Jump to: