Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 5. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bounty will remain as long, as it is relevant to promote goods and projects in Social Media, or very long I think.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Firstly, like many have said here, bounties are not a gift per se, because we need to do work to earn the tokens, but you can say bounties in general are a kind of BOON OR GIFT to the Crypto Community at large. I hope they last at least for the next five years, so it gives us a chance to work and earn and save enough so we can save up for a pension, as we do not have a pension. I think as more and more technologies come, more bounties will come through new high tech business venture start ups.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Bounties are the major sources of promotion to get awareness about the project to the community because today SEC announces every ICO token should regulate before conducting the ICO, so soon bounties will also be run through the legal format. As long as ICO are launching, the bounty will continue.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
There are so many problems that many developers can see that it will be solve by blockchain technologies that's why they are continuesly proposing great ideas and building projects using this system and promoting to public through bounty programs in my opinion these bounty will contnue as long as this problem exists.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
bounty is a part-time job I do to get paid the next day, just as the question "whether bitcoin will die?", then we will not be able to answer that question because we can not see the future, but I just hope that the bounty program will never disappear, because I am one of the bounty lovers.
Activity: 257
I can't say that it is a gift because we the bounty hunter are not just waiting for them to give us money we make money for them we invite people we promote their businesses and projects they are paying us also for that work. It will remain as long as no one will destroy it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
Hai teman teman, itu tergantung pada investor jika saya pikir, jika tidak ada investor juga akan mempengaruhi proyek ini, manajer proyek akan membayar hadiah jika tidak ada investor. Jika sudah terlalu lama itu akan hilang seiring waktu. Semoga masa depan akan lebih sukses sehingga hadiahnya akan selamanya.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
I think as long as cryptocurrency exists, I'm sure the bounty program will definitely continue to exist. Because bounty programs are mutually beneficial for those who work on the bounty or the ICO in the bounty. Yes, I also say that this is a job and not just a gift that we get for free. I think this is one of the positive values for someone with cryptocurrency. Someone who does not have a job, they can work in the presence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
it's depends on that ICO but usually bounty program finished when ICO tokensale finished. Depends what they want
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Perhaps in time there will be new methods of currency promotion, other than bounty. At the moment, this method has proved itself. Anyway, but the crypto market has its own unique characteristics and traditional marketing methods are not applicable here.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250

The bounty isn't a gift, it is a reward to their participants for their hard working during several weeks or months promoting the ICO project. Bounty require hard working usually and its time consuming too, that's not free , participants are investing their valuable times and efforts, it is normal that they get paid for that.
And bounty will last as long as there is ICO projects, because it is extremly needed for the marketing purposes.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
I think bounty programs will remain until no more projects and ICO will be released so it is not going to end soon. We can say cryptocurrencies are still at the beginning and there are a lot of new projects that can be released. A lot of projects are offering coins through bounty campaigns but keep in mind that most of the projects fail to survive on the market for a long time and their coins become useless after a few years. Only a very few coins will resist on the market because the competition is very high.
Activity: 98
I think bounty program will have no limit. If there are still many investors or companies who want to create a new altcoin with new uses and functions. But if there is a rule that limits the amount of new altcoin bounty may be the program will be reduced or no longer exists.
Activity: 201
bounty program are work, you work for them and they will paid you. they need this bounty programs to promote their project and to encourage investor to invest in their project.

Thats true. I think bounty will remain just like how this forum work, and for me this is the basic but general foundation how we earn here, this forum promotes anonymity, and thats kinda hard for us to personally introducee your project, thats why bounty programs were given to introduced to upcoming tools and services of the futures and through us the workers from bounty campaigns we offer the service of promoting their product with our opinions and existing knowledge regarding Bitcoin community in which their program was sign to be the addresser, and we earn for every hardwork we did for them, if they are not scams.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

Bounties will still remain because they need us to promote  and advertise their project.Their project will not become successful without us.
Activity: 154
Personally I do believe that it will remain until such time that no imperfect in crypto. While there is imperfect in this world bounty campaigns will continue to be active. Bounty is helpful actually, it can give more meaning to everyone who embrace crypto. Life will become more progressive.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I think finding a project in a bounty program is a job. We promote the projects they create and then we get the tokens. of tokens that we get paid, bounty will remain there as long as the company still create a project campaign and we advertise it through facebook account and twitter, so as long as internet network there is still bounty will continue.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1

I dont think bounty campaign will be remove. As long as both parties are gaining and benefiting from it,  it will remain forever. As long as bitcoin is existing,  bounty campaign will also be  existing. We just need to take bounty campaign seriously. We help the advertisers to gain  clients and they are earning because of us. As a token,  they pay us in return.
Activity: 585
The Bitcoin Forum will continue to hold forum participation bonuses. I think it will not stop until it stops attracting bitcoin players. I registered to participate in the forums campaign I see this is a meaningful job. The forum has helped me improve my understanding of bitcoin. Then I was paid well for my work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
when the power of the authorities in every country forbid and there is a definite law that limits and even prohibits bounty, but as long as it does not exist I think bounty hard to end because the demand continues to grow every time
Pages:
Jump to: