Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 3. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Well, there are so many ICO investor would trust the bounty campaign services and promoting the product of each and every platform they introduce into the market. Bounty campaign is so useful to promote the value of the product of each and every platform into the market,by the help of bounty campaign and the camaraderie of each teamwork the ICO will become more successfull into there campaign. Therefore it cant be gone or it will never stop.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think it will remain until the cryptocurrency ends. Every new ico project definitely needs to marketing the project. Offer it to the investors and to arrive at the investors held bounty program for investors to see it on social media. Maybe the cycle is like that. that's just my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hello, the bonus program is work, you work for them, and they will pay you. they need such incentive programs to promote their project and encourage the investor to invest in their project.Even if we assume that - remove the signature, twitter, facebook. All the same, the program bonuses will live in other soc. networks or in a different format.
P.S. The advertisement is engine of the trade...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that starting an ICO is a very easy way to get some money quick, and the bounty program is one of the easiest way to show people how "popular" you are. So, the answer to your question, bounty will stay as long as ICOs are here.
Activity: 126
I am also interested in this question. Facebook and Twitter banned posts that advertise cryptocurrency, how will it affect bounty?

In my opinion, it will not end at any time because running a bounty campaign is the best way to get their name out there to small time investors. It will only stop if the government starts cracking down on them.
It's not a gift, it's a part-time job or job for most of the prize hunters.
Activity: 192
whether until the bounty program, they will not have time to disappear. The bounty program works, you work for them and they will pay you. And with this program I can make money.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Personally, I think bounty programs are there to provide real jobs for people and as long as there are people who are willing to provide jobs and people who are serious in doing these jobs to earn a living, all these programs will remain. It is indeed a great help for a lot people, gives equal opportunity for everyone who si willing to do it and for the part of the people who gives the job, they provide payments for the jobs done. A win win situation for everyone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Until no one else believes crypto currency, why do I say that? That's because the economic principle applies here, if the demand is small then the price will be cheaper, just like bounty campaign, if everyone has no longer trust about digital currency, then at that time, bounty will run out and everything is done
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
It will remain as long as bitcoin is still alive because I think many of the ico projects are get profit with bitcoin only, though not all like that.
Activity: 353
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

There are some speculations before that bounty campaigns might come to an end but it didn't happen since we all know that bounty program is a good way to promote icos which attract investors to participate in every ico. I wish that it would stay longer with us for it is really a great way to earn.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Generally, these bounty programs will remain as long as there are still initial coin offerings are still running.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

Until no new concepts of projects available anymore. Investors believe in the project's potential which they invest to, if new projects offers a little or no difference at all they might not gain investors/ funding to further finish the project and eventually fail.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
New companies are now seeing a way of generating funds through ICOs and they have found out that the easiest and a very effective way to share their ideas to prospective investors is through bounty. So until further any big regulations, we should always still keep seeing bounties.
I agree with what you say, it is at this time bounty is used by the owners of companies that always seek profit in the presence of bounty, let alone bounty it simplify them in the business world.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust

As well as there is a people supports their bounty program like us, they will not disappear because they know also theirselves that their platform will have a potential to succeed at the end. That's also our ambition to achieve our goal what we wanted to. The life of bounty program is depend on the user like us. So we will continue support guys so that all bounty programs continuously operated because they were a life changer like Bitcoin.

Bounties are still helpful in the crypto and ICO industry since it is someway to convinced investors when they can make the project on trends. It will remain till ICO exist.
Activity: 266

As well as there is a people supports their bounty program like us, they will not disappear because they know also theirselves that their platform will have a potential to succeed at the end. That's also our ambition to achieve our goal what we wanted to. The life of bounty program is depend on the user like us. So we will continue support guys so that all bounty programs continuously operated because they were a life changer like Bitcoin.
Activity: 119
Bounty programs will continue to run until digital currencies are accepted worldwide, it is a job given to people like us who want to earn free tokens by promoting their product. I think that it will continue for many years and bounty programs are very popular to most country.

This is somehow true until crypto is accepted wordwide then bounty will continue to surg high. If there is new innovation and new system to deliver people will just promote their icos thru bounty program. It's an easy way to promote their business to people worldwide.
Bounty programs are big help on this forum because they spreading good thoughts on bitcoin as well as there projects and the investor will be willing Or have interest to invest some money. I think bounty program is long lasting and still exist as long as bitcoin still survive and it will not fall. It will remain profitable and bitcoin has potential to surpass fiat money worldwide.
Activity: 198
Bounty programs will continue to run until digital currencies are accepted worldwide, it is a job given to people like us who want to earn free tokens by promoting their product. I think that it will continue for many years and bounty programs are very popular to most country.

This is somehow true until crypto is accepted wordwide then bounty will continue to surg high. If there is new innovation and new system to deliver people will just promote their icos thru bounty program. It's an easy way to promote their business to people worldwide.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think it will last very long. Crypto starts much further developed in various fields and is certainly making cryptosystem widely used in all types of development including technology. almost every day, always appears the project with a different concept and certainly, this is very interesting to follow.
Activity: 70
I think this will remain as long as people are still interested in ico, many people have projects here and need investors who will help make their project a success, i hope everyone likes to join in ico
Pages:
Jump to: