Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 11. (Read 69427 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING TO THE LIE ACCUSATIONS DASH SCAMMER?

DASH SCAM EMISSION
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
so shady with your highly inflationary unfair emission curve.

what is the exact total number of bitmonreo's that will be mined?
wheres that graphic? hidden away somewhere?

https://monerobase.com/Emission

Omg, those evil Monero devs hid the emission details in the OP, where nobody would ever think to look!

Does this call for a Scam Accusation, or should I just leave negative trust?

lol, yeah i was being lazy and did not want to hunt the info, thanks.
but where are y'all hiding the hyper inflationary emission curve graphic? that's the scary looking one i was looking for but it was nowhere to be found on that link. it shows the 4 year, 86% fastmine in graphic detail and gives me nightmares.
surly y'all weren't able to scrub all the copies of that Grin
i'll try and find it later and post it.

blalblablabla Cloak blaa, who gives a fuck you said this about monero:

the crippled hash things is fixed (right?) and doesn't concern me as it only affected like 2% from what i saw which is super fair in the cryptocoin world.
the only other thing i can think of now is the issue of inflation,  4 years pow if i'm not mistaken?
 some have also questioned the pow algo cryptonite because i guess it's new and cryptographically unproven but getting professionally audited at some point?
seems like y'all have a great team working on things and i'll definitely consider putting some btc into your project.

So it´s all perfect or are you lying to yourself once again? What a miserable piece of crap you are :-)

reminds me of the monero launch issues and purposely confusing multiple threads started in the wrong place by a admitted scam dev pushing a crippled miner. a dev that is probably still involved but with a new anon nick like smooth or smothie or fluffy, who knows.

Shit that never happened, lier.
legendary
I'm going to leave this here.  Grin

I personally won't buy cloak because of the 7 day proof of work instamine.

LOL ^. But maybe to them it was a "FEATURE" hahaha

I guess instamining Dash in 2-3 days is GOOD....

than instamining Cloak for 7 days which is BAD  Cheesy

lol, boy you're wasting lots of time and digging deep aren't you. i made pretty good call on avoiding cloak yes i know thank you. i warned people about xc too and now monero these days.

my problem with the cloak instamine was that they mined the total initial coin supply (4.5m) in 7 days and went to a highly inflationary 6% POS reward. this unfairly gave all the coins that could ever be mined to a very small group of people who then staked it @ a whooping 6% and controlled the supply. i knew that type of distribution model was doomed to fail.

i feel the same way about the highly inflationary monero emission curve where ~ half the coins were mined in the first year and will have "Roughly 86% mined in 4 years".
bitcoin is almost 7 years old and only has 75% mined. and the btc block reward is fixin to half and it will take them another 4+ years to get to monero's 86%.
so it will take btc (& ltc) ~11+ years to get to ~86% and monero only 4 years. it will probably take dash another 20 years to get to 86%.

here's more of what i said about cloak around that time...
"Cloakcoin had a failed Ninja launch with a 7 day pow 4.5 million coin instamine that has a 6% pos inflation issue. it's also a self-moderated thread that has been censored to cover up launch issues."

reminds me of the monero launch issues and purposely confusing multiple threads started in the wrong place by a admitted scam dev pushing a crippled miner. a dev that is probably still involved but with a new anon nick like smooth or smothie or fluffy, who knows.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
This thread is so saturated with fail it's embarrasing. Nothing "major" has been "unveiled" whatsoever, has it?
Sure, the xmr crew is feisty but guess what, that's what happens when you bully the smart kid in school long enough, he will eventually take his backpack off and fucking knock you out with it.
Big lessons in life, it's a shitty thing people like othe and smooth needs to hand them out to you.

Again, what a fucking embarrasing joke for a thread. Make no mistake, those that matter will take note of what is going on here.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Omg, those evil Monero devs hid the emission details in the OP, where nobody would ever think to look!

Does this call for a Scam Accusation, or should I just leave negative trust?

MM, you can buy XMR for about 40 cents right now.  Don't complain when they are worth more than 1 BTC or oz of gold some day!

Since you don't like instamined coins unless the name of the instamined coin is DASH, you'll be happy to find XMR wasn't "accidentally" instamined, and its theoretical emission has always been very close to the actual.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
to try and minimize the cripplemine by using "current coin supply"

LOL that you think that is minimizing. We could use the total supply after 200 years like you are doing for Dash in which case the so called cripple mine is more like 1%

LOL you would think that the current coin supply is a good gauge to tell % of total supply to give a valid picture eh?

Guess some prefer to have tunnel vision and to spin things until they don't know what is fantasy vs reality.  Cheesy

There is no max total amount, monero will always be mineable.
Even in 200 years you can mine monero.
Relying on transaction fees does not work.

Totally unfair, that people in 500 years can still mine monero, yes totally unfair.

//This post contains a bit of irony

PS: YOU still ignore the lies you wanted to explain, scammer.

Best is the fucking dashocryte said this

all right but there must be some ground to this posa from cloak. If is was something useless it would not create a buzz like this I think, also there was a article on cryptocoinsnews although the writer was paid in cloak.. and there a lot of articles on that cryptonews site, but still I dont find anything that proves it don't work and the dev of cloak seems legit.

So why is darsend+ a better solution than posa that apparently was tested positive in the beta testing already? They say that you don't need mn for anonymity..?
lol, ok i'll bite....

I personally won't buy cloak because of the 7 day proof of work instamine. i'm not a big fan of pos rollback coins in general but i do like what bitshares x is doing with the dpos (delegated proof of stake) which can thwart rollbacks and other ppc/nxt pos issues.
#

Cloak instamine == bad
dash instamine == good

hyprocrisy at it´s best, proudly presented by DASH
legendary

LOL that you think that is minimizing. We could use the total supply after 200 years like you are doing for Dash in which case the so called cripple mine is more like 1%

LOL you would think that the current coin supply is a good gauge to tell % of total supply to give a valid picture eh?

Guess some prefer to have tunnel vision and to spin things until they don't know what is fantasy vs reality.  Cheesy

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Monero is not a scam.

but its gangster like followers have made it laughable as an investment....  no one wants to be associated with the Monero crew anymore.  they suck the soul out of crypto.

Hello Mr. 60 Day Old Account That Only Posts To Defend VNL.

Thanks for letting us know our scam-busting exposure of VNL and its stolen code is really getting under your skin and burning your butt.

The tell is how you have to make shit up and lie, so great is your buttburn on a scale of 1 to #R3KT.

I'd rather be "associated" with Monero and Peter Todd than VNL and John Conman.

Cherry on top: that tweet was Liked by @NickSzabo4.   Cool Cool Cool

once again your off topic and sucking the soul out of this forum space good work..

The topic is about Monero...so he actually referenced monero in his post...so I'd say its ON-TOPIC. Please learn to read. thanks.
Activity: 416
Monero is not a scam.

but its gangster like followers have made it laughable as an investment....  no one wants to be associated with the Monero crew anymore.  they suck the soul out of crypto.

Thanks for letting us know our scam-busting exposure of VNL and its stolen code is really getting under your skin and burning your butt.

The tell is how you have to make shit up and lie, so great is your buttburn on a scale of 1 to #R3KT.

once again your off topic and sucking the soul out of this forum space good work..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Monero is not a scam.

Activity: 416
Monero is not a scam.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Guess some prefer to have tunnel vision and to spin things until they don't know what is fantasy vs reality.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Are the accusations about a solo miner raping XMR true?

The facts are here: http://da-data.blogspot.com/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html (also read the comments from the author of the post including his response to Vitalik's ignorant attack)

The correct summary of those facts are in my post above.

The spin from Dash folks such as MasterMined170 is mostly false.

The thread, by the way was created by Bytecoin scammers, as part of their now-well-documented effort to attack Monero in the summer of 2014 and pull community support back to Bytecoin, which of course failed (see CoinTelegraph revelations, etc.).

Nearly everything in the OP is false or unsupported. For example, come-from-above was never an XMR whale (probably never had any at all) and never donated 5000 XMR to the GUI wallet. The GUI wallet bounty thread is here, including the list of actual donations. I know it is correct since I administered the bounty. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-for-open-source-bytecoinmonero-gui-589561

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
This thread pleases me.

Are the accusations about a solo miner raping XMR true?

I can see fluffy and smooth have tried to take on Vitalik. LOL u fools - RUN!
Activity: 322
the fact its thet monero and dash are used into soo much markets it can not be full scam  maybe a bit of scam just like the XPY coin was

Shut up Risto!
Pages:
Jump to: