Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 6. (Read 69408 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Correct me if I am wrong but Monero is unable to reach the parity with BTC as long as the inflation of Monero is higher than the inflation of btc. Especially these days as the block reward of BTC is about to drop by 50 %.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

There is no reason why Monero cannot add the same type of value to Dash pending the development of Dash Evolution, including the speeding up of Darksend and the blinding of the masternodes. I noted this on another thread.

Mixing Dash is actually very simple.

1) Sell Dash for XMR on Poloniex
2) Send XMR to own XMR address
3) Send XMR to a second XMR address with a mixin of say 5
4) Sell XMR for Dash on Shapeshift.io

Voila! Mixed Dash. No need to wait for weeks or worry about masternode blinding.

Edit: When sending the XMR to Shapeshift.io also use a mixin of say 5

Cross chain mixing using Monero does work right now.

The ironic thing is using your methodology also makes Dash useless as well.

People who are hard-core Dash fans can't do that because it would be like sacrilege and blasphemy to the church of Dashintology.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team

There is no reason why Monero cannot add the same type of value to Dash pending the development of Dash Evolution, including the speeding up of Darksend and the blinding of the masternodes. I noted this on another thread.

Mixing Dash is actually very simple.

1) Sell Dash for XMR on Poloniex
2) Send XMR to own XMR address
3) Send XMR to a second XMR address with a mixin of say 5
4) Sell XMR for Dash on Shapeshift.io

Voila! Mixed Dash. No need to wait for weeks or worry about masternode blinding.

Edit: When sending the XMR to Shapeshift.io also use a mixin of say 5

Cross chain mixing using Monero does work right now.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
That tweet is >1 year old. His opinion has changed since. Very reasonable thing for an intelligent person to do.

Maybe we should give his 2015 tweets a little more weight than his 2014 tweets.

"TheRektoning" is right.  The DashHoles will never get over the spanking PT gave them with that tweet.

DASH  Cry

Cherry on top: that tweet was Liked by @NickSzabo4.   Cool Cool Cool

legendary
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.140 Scroll down guys before he deletes it! Edit: don't worry I saved it

Here's a better link for you. No need to delete anything.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11260838
Why not offer to give Evan some XMR as well, if you are so generous?

volyova....i think it is you should think this OVA (over)...you gave me an idea for a topic  Cool

i think i'll make a thread with minotaur26 (DASH team member) (business development) offered me in the forum an amount of dark and to be distributed to dashcoin community to silence dashcoin or bribe us....this will be fun  Grin  ...you are welcome there  Wink
I await the proof of your so-called "revelations" with baited breath. LOL it's easy to slander people with no evidence, but I know that that doesn't bother you. You'll prolly just post up a photo of some burned-up rats again....smh.

arielbit :-/

This coming from the guy who could not decipher "smooth" from "smoothie" when making accusations?  Cheesy

This is too funny.
legendary
smooth is a different person than smoothie.

#learn2read

Learn to comprehend BCT, as you are labouring under a delusion. I was accusing "smooth" (not. smoothie, he's just paranoid) of underhandedly funding a rival coin of DASH which was Dashcoin to the tune of 200 XMR. Hence...BURN!!!

You were obviously talking to me when you said what you said below. Obviously you can't admit when you are wrong.  Roll Eyes

Hmm..looks like someone got to Peter! What a totally believable reversal of opinion! BTW I know you guys are not above hacking the accounts of trusted characters in the crypto-space. Remember the pro-Scamero Antonopoulos quote that he later denied, sayng that his account had been compromised? Checkmate.

Ad hominem attacks are only used by people not wanting to answer difficult questions imo. It's called deflection. But attacking-the-attacker is standard Monero goon-squad tactics, guys..you aren't fooling anyone. Scamero Undecided

lol the level of stupid in this thread from the dash supporters is EPIC!

It's like all the stupid people gravitate towards DASH.

Cheesy

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASHTARD RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue
Nope. I just don't trust the posts of someone who is known to have participated in co-ordinated FUD attacks by people known to be Monero shills, on what they think are their competitor coins. I have also witnessed you saying you were going to fund a "competitor" of DASH (DSH-Dashcoin) to the tune of 200 (!) XMR! Such underhand tactics and you are also a cheapskate, sir!

Link?

Proof?

I'm pretty sure I never said any thing like that. But let's see you flail around to find where I "said" that.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.140 Scroll down guys before he deletes it! Edit: don't worry I saved it

volyova....i think it is you should think this OVA (over)...you gave me an idea for a topic  Cool

i think i'll make a thread with minotaur26 (DASH team member) (business development) offered me in the forum an amount of dark and to be distributed to dashcoin community to silence dashcoin or bribe us....this will be fun  Grin  ...you are welcome there  Wink
I await the proof of your so-called "revelations" with baited breath. LOL it's easy to slander people with no evidence, but I know that that doesn't bother you. You'll prolly just post up a photo of some burned-up rats again....smh.

HAHA...yes my dear..keep in touch, you see I'm not a professional spammer like qwizzie..I still got my hands full in one thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dash-love-at-first-sight-user-accounts-looking-beyond-the-hype-1282836
legendary
Activity: 910

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

volyova....i think it is you should think this OVA (over)...you gave me an idea for a topic  Cool

i think i'll make a thread with minotaur26 (DASH team member) (business development) offered me in the forum an amount of dark and to be distributed to dashcoin community to silence dashcoin or bribe us....this will be fun  Grin  ...you are welcome there  Wink
legendary

legendary

#learn2read

Learn to comprehend BCT, as you are labouring under a delusion. I was accusing "smooth" (not. smoothie, he's just paranoid) of underhandedly funding a rival coin of DASH which was Dashcoin to the tune of 200 XMR. Hence...BURN!!!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
Hmm..looks like someone got to Peter! What a totally believable reversal of opinion! BTW I know you guys are not above hacking the accounts of trusted characters in the crypto-space. Remember the pro-Scamero Antonopoulos quote that he later denied, sayng that his account had been compromised? Checkmate.

Ad hominem attacks are only used by people not wanting to answer difficult questions imo. It's called deflection. But attacking-the-attacker is standard Monero goon-squad tactics, guys..you aren't fooling anyone. Scamero Undecided

Cheesy

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASHTARD RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue
Nope. I just don't trust the posts of someone who is known to have participated in co-ordinated FUD attacks by people known to be Monero shills, on what they think are their competitor coins. I have also witnessed you saying you were going to fund a "competitor" of DASH (DSH-Dashcoin) to the tune of 200 (!) XMR! Such underhand tactics and you are also a cheapskate, sir!

Thank you for the reminder. It's been a while since I donated to our cryptonote cousins over at The Real Dashcoin, but I'll be sure to make another donation soon, "in honor of volyova"
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

#learn2read
legendary

Cheesy

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASHTARD RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue

Link?

Proof?

I'm pretty sure I never said any thing like that. But let's see you flail around to find where I "said" that.

Roll Eyes
legendary

Cheesy

legendary

BTW he answered your question and addressed the issue you brought to the table but as always in CLASSIC DASH RHETORIC you overlook the answer because it doesn't suit your agenda.  Tongue
legendary

legendary

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That tweet is >1 year old. His opinion has changed since. Very reasonable thing for an intelligent person to do.

Maybe we should give his 2015 tweets a little more weight than his 2014 tweets.

Peter Todd is still very active in crypto.
if his twitter would have been hacked he would have told use.

no arguments left?
Pages:
Jump to: