Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 9. (Read 69408 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Who wants to bet Risto is in jail ?

Last time he was seen in Thailand in presence of the Mighty Goat enjoying old Bordeaux wines and Habanos. If your mind is a jail, you are in jail everywhere.

Really ? That is all you have to say ?
I realize you have checked yourself into a mental institution before so i will forgive your comment i quoted Wink
Did they have your preferred brand of cigars and wine in the loony bin ?
Hmm i wonder what brand of Wine Berni Madoff drinks in jail ?
And hey let's talk about wines shall we..
If i wanted some world class famous Wine i'd snap my god damn fingers.
After all my bloody name is on the bottle LOL
World famous since the 50's

Go back to hiding Risto

PS:
Everyone.. this guy admitted his first altcoin was Monero.
So he had 821 BTC bought a shit load then pranced around here spamming about it ever since.
I guess i'd claim what ever i bought was the best too Wink
Only thing is i would have picked a better coin.. after all i started doing this way before you did Risto.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! If anyone needs a rubber room for a few months then it's you.

AFA XMR being his first and only alt then I applaud him for his due diligence and foresight. Something you clearly lack as proven by your alt choices.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Last time he was seen in Thailand in presence of the Mighty Goat enjoying old Bordeaux wines and Habanos. If your mind is a jail, you are in jail everywhere.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Very poor 'concern-trolling' going on here.

To read what happened:
https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

tl;dr he was scammed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I suggest Ceti, mastermined and Spoetnix set your troll vision to a lower setting. According to all the information available, David was the victim of a fraud, not the perpetrator of one. Everything else is wild (self-deluded) speculation tilted toward your hatred of Monero. Bad enough David was ripped off, now he has you three ghouls spitting on his reputation.

So he implied *vaguely i might add.

Prove it or STFU and stop giving me neg ratings if you CAN NOT prove it jerks.

EDIT:
I posted real facts and you posted made up gibberish and wild accusations about me.
If you are privy to info we don't know then spit it out.. you speak like you know far more than we all do.
So how do you claim you -KNOW- he is innocent and you -KNOW- i knew that and was being malicious
..simply by copying and pasting HIS OWN WORDS.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
I suggest Ceti, mastermined and Spoetnix set your troll vision to a lower setting. According to all the information available, David was the victim of a fraud, not the perpetrator of one. Everything else is wild (self-deluded) speculation tilted toward your hatred of Monero. Bad enough David was ripped off, now he has you three ghouls spitting on his reputation.
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
the xmr monero crippled miner issue been fixed right

Too little too late.. this french Police news is prob going to trigger mass dumping i bet.
legendary
the xmr monero crippled miner issue been fixed right
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
here's a more recent investigation with lots of good info....

[XMR] Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.0;topicseen

now that's what I call information!!

Y do I bump these threads....
legendary
here's a more recent investigation with lots of good info....

[XMR] Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.0;topicseen
legendary
So this thread has been resurrected for whatever reason, so it only seems appropriate to point newcomers to cryptocurrency to the thread with actual facts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112

TanteStefana2 Necro'd this Bytecoin fantasy thread at the end of October, apparently in revenge for Monero folk (real and fake imho) spamming and trolling the DRK main thread. It's a rather depressing cycle. I honestly wish everyone would just drop it.

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"
  -- Nassim Taleb

And playing off the theme of this thread: If you don't see a fraud and shout fraud, you are a fraud.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
So this thread has been resurrected for whatever reason, so it only seems appropriate to point newcomers to cryptocurrency to the thread with actual facts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112

TanteStefana2 Necro'd this Bytecoin fantasy thread at the end of October, apparently in revenge for Monero folk (real and fake imho) spamming and trolling the DRK main thread. It's a rather depressing cycle. I honestly wish everyone would just drop it.

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"
  -- Nassim Taleb
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I confirm these accusations
Activity: 280

legendary
cripplemined fastmine  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
i wonder what that "whatever" reason could be ... but whatever that whatever reason may be, i'm thoroughly enjoy reading this thread
and the comments  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
only reason I am out of Monero is because of the most vocal shill/fudsters...

on the other hand cryptonote still seems the most secure way to deal with an added layer of anonymity atm.

Are you out of Bitcoin then? Because there are more Bitcoin Maximallists out there than there are Monero supporters total (good or bad). I do think many in the Monero community (myself included with Dashscam) earn the dislike of some communities for being critical of bad tech or scammy coins, but you aren't going to find a welcome to the neighborhood party from the Bitcoin community either--in fact, many in the Bitcoin community will evaluate a coin as good and then proceed to tell you that you should just make sidechain out of it and stop wasting everyone's time.

Opensource is a harsh and unforgiving world, so nobody is going to let a perceived weakness (real or FUD) go unvetted--so i think it's unreasonable to think communities can control their friends or enemies. All you can do is separate truth from fiction via whatever factual or mathematically verifiable evidence is available or leave yourself to trust someone based on the usual fallible methods humans use to trust each other (usually the guy who projects himself best or the one that is telling you most what you want to hear).

Kind of makes you wish someone would invent a trustless system for knowing which trustless system to trust.

legendary

on the other hand cryptonote still seems the most secure way to deal with an added layer of anonymity atm.

Are you out of Bitcoin then? Because there are more Bitcoin Maximallists out there than there are Monero supporters total (good or bad). I do think many in the Monero community (myself included with Dashscam) earn the dislike of some communities for being critical of bad tech or scammy coins, but you aren't going to find a welcome to the neighborhood party from the Bitcoin community either--in fact, many in the Bitcoin community will evaluate a coin as good and then proceed to tell you that you should just make sidechain out of it and stop wasting everyone's time.

Opensource is a harsh and unforgiving world, so nobody is going to let a perceived weakness (real or FUD) go unvetted--so i think it's unreasonable to think communities can control their friends or enemies. All you can do is separate truth from fiction via whatever factual or mathematically verifiable evidence is available or leave yourself to trust someone based on the usual fallible methods humans use to trust each other (usually the guy who projects himself best or the one that is telling you most what you want to hear).

Kind of makes you wish someone would invent a trustless system for knowing which trustless system to trust.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This is the first I am hearing of this. I was going to get into monero before but not now as reading this.  Roll Eyes

2 day old account ...  Roll Eyes

Either you are new or you are a sock puppet account. Dont believe everything you read. Research for yourself.

Name:   West man
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   November 19, 2015, 05:22:33 AM
Last Active:   Today at 06:17:19 AM
Activity: 416

Pages:
Jump to: