Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 41. (Read 69429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
It is illuminating how, after the "Every single coin is shit except monero" thread was forensically exposed as a lie, the Monero shills squeal like piggies!  Cheesy

If by "forensically exposed" you mean changing web sites after the fact and by producing even more faked documents and signatures that can't be verified by any third party to have ever existed before, then yeah, exactly.

Fail.

I don't know this person but he said it well (oh, and look who is providing this bogus "proof'" in that other thread -- what a surprise):

Look at this. I checked the snapshots of CSS files RethinkYourStrategy posted here and this is what I found. It don’t match. I checked every web page myself and the CSS code from his snapshots is different from the reality. Since I found this I don’t trust his research anymore. Every single thing that he claims must be doublechecked.  

Obviously, the CSS has been changed to no longer reflect the original findings. There is no reason such a change would not be made.

Checking website contents or adding new website as proof for something, in such a way that it cannot be verified with archive.org, after the time of this reveal does not prove anything, because websites are easily created, modified and timestamps are trivial to falsify.

As we are all here for the purpose of reasonable discourse, I hope for your understanding and hope that no more of this type of unreliable evidence is posted.

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Monero XMR buys hero member's accounts! Monero is a scam coin!

If you make it really really big, and red, it's obviously true. Good plan.

It is illuminating how, after the "Every single coin is shit except monero" thread was forensically exposed as a lie, the Monero shills squeal like piggies!  Cheesy

Btw - I don't agree with the OP that Monero itself or the devs are scam - just that there is an unofficial and concerted pump & dump conspiracy going on.

Nekomata on the previous page asked me "Why are you breathing?" But then he deleted this message. Going to the individual is a classic plan of XMR.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Btw - I don't agree with the OP that Monero itself or the devs are scam - just that there is an unofficial and concerted pump & dump conspiracy going on.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
How can you be so blind?

They just want you to believe Monero has community to make money on you!

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Your coin dies and accusing Monero for it, who's going to believe in this nonsense  Roll Eyes

Hi, Jr. Member! Cheesy

Strong argument for nothing
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Dead thread, all points easily disproved above. Move along people.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Desperate times calls for desperate measures, the Bytecoin folk are at their wit's end!

You see, Monero is the honeybadger, and Bytecoin is something else, probably a worm.
Your coin dies and accusing Monero for it, who's going to believe in this nonsense  Roll Eyes

Hi, Jr. Member! Cheesy
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
How can you be so blind?

They just want you to believe Monero has community to make money on you!

Activity: 697
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Yes, we rely on voluntary donations instead of trying to scam millions from poor people.
Thats the difference between XMR and BCN.

Thats also how Bitcoin does it and every other sane FOSS project like I2P and TOR, DEBIAN and whatever.

PS: Smooth has no signature, are u drunk little bcn guy?

I wrote my message for Nekomata. Take it easy.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
BCN took their 80% donation up front.
Activity: 434
Threads like this just make me take XMR even more serious

If people are willing to spend this much of their time FUD'ing a coin with no concrete proof, they must really not want it to succeed

I'm buying more!!
Activity: 532
Yes, we rely on voluntary donations instead of trying to scam millions from poor people.
Thats the difference between XMR and BCN.

Thats also how Bitcoin does it and every other sane FOSS project like I2P and TOR, DEBIAN and whatever.

edit: misread.
You can think whatever you want - I'm not a shill and I never was. Just a person with a different point of view, is it that bad?

Regarding r3wt, I don't think that he is a XMR shill since he was not so fond of smooth: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8362614

just look at your signature and post history, this is pathetic.

Just look at your signature and post history, do you hope for donation?
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
The Monero XMR Scam Uncovered

[...]

Hypothesis 1 is accepted. Monero's posting activity is likely to be largely artificial.

Rationale for hypotheses 2 & 3 are coming soon. Stay tuned.

Another one of the original BCN shill accounts. Interesting how they all show up here to nod in agreement isn't it?

BTW, if you want to know about buying accounts perhaps you should look into the flower1024 account.

You can think whatever you want - I'm not a shill and I never was. Just a person with a different point of view, is it that bad?

Regarding r3wt, I don't think that he is a XMR shill since he was not so fond of smooth: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8362614

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Today we have a guy quoting two of the the most retarded people (spoetnik, CfA) on this forum as a proof of something, you have to wonder, what's going to come tomorrow?
We need more confirmed news, right?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: