Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 43. (Read 69429 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
quoting Come from above, a scammer and hypocrite
quoting Spoetnik - another fucking scammer and hyporcrite

Man you are the worst and most retarded Bytecoin troll ever.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

you are quoting come from above  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Exactly just how is the member Come-from-Above related to Monero?
What does any of this have to do with Monero? You've unveiled pretty much nothing which would show that Monero really is an hoax.
Just how many Xcoin followers are going to try take down Monero? Why is there even a need for this? Monero is not a hoax.
Whatever you do won't change this.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just...wow at these accusations. First off, the reason I was absent from this stupid forum earlier this year: I was too busy with LIFE, and trying to enjoy some bitcoin profits by traveling. I have more interests than just bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

I don't dispute that a lot of my posts in the early days on this forum were not of much quality. My main interest back then was acquiring BTC, not really discussing it. So I was frequently in the Goods section where I sold some coffee for BTC, or the off-topic section where we could laugh at people like Dank or other scammers.

I am very much the same person. However, bitcoin has educated me in many things and I am inspired to make more thoughtful posts these days.

For what it's worth, I PM'd Come From Above and offered my account to him for 7 BTC. No response.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice research! I knew something is wrong with XMR. Looking forward to the next parts.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
The Monero XMR Scam Uncovered

Monero is being pushed very hard everywhere in this forum. XMR supporters are radically aggressive appearing in each and every single thread, flooding the discussions, and FUDing all the coins that appear on their way. The crypto community is already dead tired of the Monero shill accounts unprecedented activity.

I'm not saying that promoting your coin is illegal activity by itself. After all, the altcoin market is 99.9% about shouting louder than everyone else. PR usually helps get it going until it suddenly burns itself out (like with Doge). However, I came across a number of stinky facts that may prove that Monero is a completely artificial bubble.

How it looks like

If you've been reading the forum thoroughly for the last months, you might have noticed a couple of things about XMR.

You might have an impression that there are a lot of XMR supporters.
You might have an impression that the trade volume is very high.
You might have an impression that the developers are active.

You might also have an impression that something is very weird about this raw newborn coin.

Most likely because every single thing you see about XMR looks artificial.

The Hypotheses

H1. Monero's posting activity is artificial
H2. Monero's trades volumes are artificial
H3. Monero's developers are not capable of developing the coin

If all of the three hypotheses hold, then I'd say that Monero is scam and/or bubble. However, let the research be fair.

H1. Monero's posting activity is artificial

Recently, I stumbled upon a thread where Spoetnik points to a WTB hero member account thread started by Come-from-Above.

Here's the thread by Come-from-Above where he claims that he is paying 5-10 BTC for Sr. Member and Hero Member accounts. And apparently he needs a substantial number of such accounts.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-hero-member-accounts-several-active-in-altcoin-forums-728902

Think about it for a moment. Why one need to buy old accounts? Hero Members make greater sense of community approval then the Newbies. If someone so respected is claiming something, plenty of users are likely to believe him. And of course,

Monero XMR devs are copycats

Bytecoin GitHub commit (5/15/2014): https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/commit/baaa3484271e11398790bbf01ee4d7b19c68e3bb#diff-74021cb60bde0670646eb96a91e4443cR707

Monero GitHub commit (5/25/2014):https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commit/3a3a8176782a4fa75b0607fba0393c9d4a1746be#diff-74021cb60bde0670646eb96a91e4443cR707

After that Monero guys made a huuuuge PR company "Look what we have done to technology! We've fixed the bug while BCN devs haven't!".
    Congrats! You guys are so good at copy and paste! And you are super-pro at stealing ideas and passing them off as your own (from the very beginning of BitMonero, lol)

I just want all MRO fans/investors to know about it.

XMR copies the code from BCN, but trolls to death anyone who does the same to their code. One particular case is out of all proportions. Here XMR devs blame XDN devs for breaking the copyright. However, it turns out that the code in question was originally developed by BCN and taken by XMR without attribution.

Evidence 4 — unable to even launch Monero

You may not know it kids, but Monero was originally launched as Bitmonero on April 18th by thankful_for_today: the original thread (mirror).

What happened next is a bit of a mystery as thankful_for_today was absent for a couple of days only to find out that Bitmonero was taken over by the "community" and renamed to Monero. This implies that current XMR devs were even unable to launch their coin, which forced them to hijack the website and the github. They have just decided to exclude thankful_for_today from the team and that is how Monero was born.

That's it. The XMR core team knows the CryptoNote protocol that bad they couldn't even launch Bytecoin's fork themselves.

Evidence 5 - external opinions

All of this might well be the reason why the observers believe that XMR devs are incompetent

Help us get more unbiased opinions on XMR devs' capabilities

Implications

The XMR devs are not capable of maintaining their coin as they simply do not grasp CryptoNote tech in full. Bytecoin developers are the ones who created it and keep contributing. Having such an enemy is very scary if you cannot develop the protocol yourself. And that is why XMR bagholders are so cruel to both Bytecoin and CryptoNote. They don't need such an enemy, they aim to discredit it. No matter what it takes.

If we go back to H1 & H2, we can conclude that everything you see about Monero is fake. The Monero developers are not able to maintain and update the coin they've hijacked from thankful_for_today. In the meantime, botnet owners secure their profits by promoting XMR through purchased accounts, black PR, and fake trades. They continue to lure you into investing into their botnet mined currency so that they can profit.

There is no way to tell whether XMR developers are related to the botnet owners, but the reality is that each time you invest your money into XMR you are giving it away to the botnet owners.

Hypothesis 3 is accepted. Monero devs are not capable of Monero development (at least as of now).

Conclusions & TL-DR

1. Monero is largely botnet mined.
2. The trade volume on the exchanges is artificial and is mostly created by the botnet owners that are constantly selling the coin to those who has fell into their fake PR hype. Occasionally the exchange rate is saved by the XMR whale. Fundamentally, XMR is doomed to have a negative trend.
3. The PR activity on this forum is fake. The Monero community is much smaller than XMR shills pretend it to be. There are a lot of purchased hero and senior member accounts and relentless black PR activities. Everything is aimed at making you part with your money to supporting botnet operators by investing in XMR.
4. XMR devs cannot make any significant updates/improvements to the CryptoNote protocol and are doomed to stick to PR hype only while helping the botnets profit.

Based on the evidence above you are free to make your own conclusions.

If you manage to read the whole post, you will understand that XMR is a scam coin that you should avoid. There are no fundamentals for it to grow and develop and we're going to see XMR value go down to zero in the next half a year. Hopefully, afterwards this forum will finally have a break from their shills.

Pages:
Jump to: