Pages:
Author

Topic: Update MtGox - esito claim - page 12. (Read 28518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
December 12, 2020, 01:57:14 PM
Scusate ignoranza...cosa sono i btc kyc?  Huh

Bitcoin acquistati tramite il processo di KYC (Know Your Customer).

KYC è una procedura obbligatoria per tutti gli exchange autorizzati e i payment processor, che sono oblbigati dalle normative internazionali ad identificare in modalità completa i propri clienti.

Ovviamente quindi per ricevere i bitcoin di Mt Gox, dovrete sottoporvi (lo avete già fatto in realtà) a questa procedura.
Se invece avete comprato i Bitcoin tempo addietro, o di persona, o da certi ATM, non siete stati sottoposti a queste procedure, e quindi i Bitcoin non sono riconducibili alla vostra identità.
Activity: 228
Merit: 61
December 12, 2020, 12:53:18 PM
Ho ricevuto anch'io quella email il 27 novembre, dice di mandare i documenti via email nel caso si sia cambiato il nome ( per matrimonio, divorzio o altro ) se non si ha cambiato nome non serve rispondere all'email. Vedremo il 15 dicembre cosa altro ci diranno !

Quindi è previsto un pagamento, o IL pagamento per il 15 dicembre?

La cosa alla quale fare attenzione è che saranno Bitcoin fully KYC'd. Attenzione a non mischiarli con Bitcoin non KYC'd. Sono due "categorie" da tenere sempre separate, a mio parere.

A quanto ho capito, tramite un video su youtube (se volete linko la fonte) il 15 dicembre dovrebbero annunciare QUANDO avviene la distribuzione
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
December 12, 2020, 07:02:29 AM
Scusate ignoranza...cosa sono i btc kyc?  Huh
Merit: 254
December 11, 2020, 07:38:36 AM
Ho ricevuto anch'io quella email il 27 novembre, dice di mandare i documenti via email nel caso si sia cambiato il nome ( per matrimonio, divorzio o altro ) se non si ha cambiato nome non serve rispondere all'email. Vedremo il 15 dicembre cosa altro ci diranno !

La cosa alla quale fare attenzione è che saranno Bitcoin fully KYC'd. Attenzione a non mischiarli con Bitcoin non KYC'd. Sono due "categorie" da tenere sempre separate, a mio parere.

Non ho capito ancora le Modalità, ma se chiederanno dove depositare sicuramente serve adress dedicato. Poi si vedrà. Intanto portiamo a casa se non rinviano di nuovo
legendary
December 11, 2020, 04:41:56 AM

Merit: 254
December 10, 2020, 04:30:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
November 28, 2020, 03:37:16 AM
Mi e' arrivata ieri, a mio nome e cognome.
Ancora non ho avuto tempo di dedicarmici.. immaginate a letto a mezzanotte sveglio alle 7 per sistemare cose di lavoro
fino ad adesso, ora devo andare a fare i servizi settimanali.. lavanderia, spesa, cazzi e mazzi
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1985
November 27, 2020, 06:57:00 PM
vi allego email arrivatami
This e-mail is sent to offline creditors and creditors of self-approved claims who have no access to the online system as of November 11, 2020, in the civil rehabilitation proceedings of MtGox Co., Ltd. (“MTGOX”) (i.e., Tokyo District Court 2017 (sai) no. 35). While the Trustee is aware that your rehabilitation creditor name is as stated in this mail above, if your creditor name differs from your current name, please follow the steps below to change your name by December 11, 2020.

*Note: It is unnecessary to reply to this e-mail if there is no change in your name.
*Note: Replies to this e-mail for a name change due to an assignment of claims will not be accepted. Requests for assignment of claims must be made in accordance with the steps below.
http://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20181204_announcement_offline_ja.pdf

(1) You may request a name change by attaching the document below in your reply to this e-mail from the e-mail address registered with MTGOX or the contact e-mail address you provided when you filed your proof of claim.
*Note: The requests below will not be accepted if made by any format other than by a reply to this e-mail from an e-mail address other than your registered e-mail address or contact e-mail address.
(2) Documents that should be attached to the reply e-mail
1.  Notification of Change to Filed Matters
(1) Download the Application for Amendment to Proof of Rehabilitation Claim Form (the “Form)” from the following link:
https://claims.mtgox.com/files/mtgox-offline-claim-amendment.pdf

(2) Please fill out each item on page 1 of the downloaded Notification of Change to Filed Matters form and fill in the changed name in the name column on page 2, and sign page 1.Please refrain from filling in any other information on the Form.(If you would like change any information other than the name, please follow the “Steps to Change Filed Matters Using Offline Method” detailed in the MTGOX Rehabilitation Claim Filing System (https://claims.mtgox.com/).)
*Please attach the entire Notification of Change to Filed Matters form, including the pages that have not been filled in.

2.  One (1) official identity verification document (both sides) with a photograph of your face and with your name before the change (e.g., passport, driver’s license, other identification card, etc.).
(*) Please upload materials that can confirm your name as it is registered as the creditor’s name (e.g., alphabetic characters, if registered in alphabetic characters, or Chinese characters, if registered in Chinese characters).

3.  One (1) official identity verification document (both sides) with a photograph of your face and with your changed name (e.g., passport, driver’s license, other identification card, etc.).

4.  One (1) selfie with a clear picture of your face on which the following are indicated:
(1) (i) a note stating the date of request, and (ii) the letters “MTGOX.”
(*Please note that if you do not provide this information and materials, your name cannot be changed.)
(2) The identification verification documents mentioned in 2 and 3 above.

5.  A document stating the reason for the change of name, such as marriage or divorce (e.g., marriage certificate, etc.)
*Note: Please attach documents 1, 2, 3, and 5 above to the e-mail as PDFs instead of photos.
*Note: This e-mail address is a dedicated address for the name change procedure. If you have any questions, please contact the E-mail Support Center below. Please note that the E-mail Support Center may not be able to respond in a timely manner due to the large number of inquiries received.

non ho capito una mazza.. leggo col calma dopo

ma di quando è la mail? A me non è arrivato niente, da mesi ormai.
legendary
November 27, 2020, 08:35:44 AM
vi allego email arrivatami
This e-mail is sent to offline creditors and creditors of self-approved claims who have no access to the online system as of November 11, 2020, in the civil rehabilitation proceedings of MtGox Co., Ltd. (“MTGOX”) (i.e., Tokyo District Court 2017 (sai) no. 35). While the Trustee is aware that your rehabilitation creditor name is as stated in this mail above, if your creditor name differs from your current name, please follow the steps below to change your name by December 11, 2020.

*Note: It is unnecessary to reply to this e-mail if there is no change in your name.
*Note: Replies to this e-mail for a name change due to an assignment of claims will not be accepted. Requests for assignment of claims must be made in accordance with the steps below.
http://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20181204_announcement_offline_ja.pdf

(1) You may request a name change by attaching the document below in your reply to this e-mail from the e-mail address registered with MTGOX or the contact e-mail address you provided when you filed your proof of claim.
*Note: The requests below will not be accepted if made by any format other than by a reply to this e-mail from an e-mail address other than your registered e-mail address or contact e-mail address.
(2) Documents that should be attached to the reply e-mail
1.  Notification of Change to Filed Matters
(1) Download the Application for Amendment to Proof of Rehabilitation Claim Form (the “Form)” from the following link:
https://claims.mtgox.com/files/mtgox-offline-claim-amendment.pdf

(2) Please fill out each item on page 1 of the downloaded Notification of Change to Filed Matters form and fill in the changed name in the name column on page 2, and sign page 1.Please refrain from filling in any other information on the Form.(If you would like change any information other than the name, please follow the “Steps to Change Filed Matters Using Offline Method” detailed in the MTGOX Rehabilitation Claim Filing System (https://claims.mtgox.com/).)
*Please attach the entire Notification of Change to Filed Matters form, including the pages that have not been filled in.

2.  One (1) official identity verification document (both sides) with a photograph of your face and with your name before the change (e.g., passport, driver’s license, other identification card, etc.).
(*) Please upload materials that can confirm your name as it is registered as the creditor’s name (e.g., alphabetic characters, if registered in alphabetic characters, or Chinese characters, if registered in Chinese characters).

3.  One (1) official identity verification document (both sides) with a photograph of your face and with your changed name (e.g., passport, driver’s license, other identification card, etc.).

4.  One (1) selfie with a clear picture of your face on which the following are indicated:
(1) (i) a note stating the date of request, and (ii) the letters “MTGOX.”
(*Please note that if you do not provide this information and materials, your name cannot be changed.)
(2) The identification verification documents mentioned in 2 and 3 above.

5.  A document stating the reason for the change of name, such as marriage or divorce (e.g., marriage certificate, etc.)
*Note: Please attach documents 1, 2, 3, and 5 above to the e-mail as PDFs instead of photos.
*Note: This e-mail address is a dedicated address for the name change procedure. If you have any questions, please contact the E-mail Support Center below. Please note that the E-mail Support Center may not be able to respond in a timely manner due to the large number of inquiries received.

non ho capito una mazza.. leggo col calma dopo
legendary
October 12, 2020, 03:19:45 PM
Chiedere: "Mr Hamilton, il suo apporto alla F1 quale sarebbe?" avrebbe avuto più senso.
Devo dire che Hamilton non mi sta particolarmente simpatico. Sono uno più romantico, alla Senna se vogliamo (sempre preferito a Prost) o Eddie Irvine. Preferisco i piloti un po’ più scanzonati, Ricciardo... oggi...

Per quanto riguarda il mio apporto al forum, beh, spero di darmi abbastanza da fare, per quello che posso.

Eh secondo me invece ha ragione..... ho notato anch'io un certo lassismo ultimamente.
Spero di non sbagliare ma l'ho osservato da quando hai superato la soglia dei..... 4.200 merit  !   Grin
Ovviamente scherzo,

<...>

Oddio ma allora non sono l’unico che l’ha notato!! Dal tool di ddmrddmr si vede chiaramente che la derivata prima è in caduta libera....
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2640
October 12, 2020, 02:08:51 PM
Per quanto riguarda il mio apporto al forum, beh, spero di darmi abbastanza da fare, per quello che posso.

Eh secondo me invece ha ragione..... ho notato anch'io un certo lassismo ultimamente.
Spero di non sbagliare ma l'ho osservato da quando hai superato la soglia dei..... 4.200 merit  !   Grin
Ovviamente scherzo, ma ho voluto riportare quel numero perché è un numero che vale più di mille parole.
Se posso aggiungere senza passare da lecchino: il tuo "valore" si vede anche da come rispondi a queste boutade..... bravo!

legendary
October 12, 2020, 11:26:10 AM
Chiedere: "Mr Hamilton, il suo apporto alla F1 quale sarebbe?" avrebbe avuto più senso.

non a caso sta nella mia ignore list.. il suo apporto al forum (mr.maurosio) e' nullo.. anzi occupa byte utili ad altri
ergo, evito che spenda secondi preziosi della mia vita dato che il tempo che abbiamo e' limitato a pochi anni

e non ne sento la mancanza
legendary
October 12, 2020, 11:23:39 AM
legendary
October 12, 2020, 10:32:18 AM
quindi...il tuo apporto a questo 3d o forum quale è? 
Purtroppo il mio apporto a questo specifico thread è nullo, visto che non ho mai avuto Bitcoin su MtGox.
Dico purtroppo ovviamente perché se avessi tradato su MtGox significherebbe aver creduto in Bitcoin molto prima di quello che ho fatto in realtà.

legendary
October 12, 2020, 09:53:24 AM

LOL
Sei serio?
Activity: 62
Merit: 7
October 12, 2020, 06:21:33 AM
legendary
October 12, 2020, 03:55:37 AM
Novità da Mtgox...ho ricevuto una e-mail che mi invita a visionare dei documenti...  Roll Eyes

4° e 5° meeting ... ci vuole pazienza a leggere tutto   Roll Eyes

Dai ragazzi, non partecipate solo a questo thread! c'è un mondo qua fuori! Tra l'altro se siete interessati a MtGox, sicuramente avete qualcosa di interessante da raccontare, senza scendere in dettagli troppo scabrosi, ovviamente.
legendary
October 11, 2020, 07:29:20 AM
una storia infinita degna di un processo nella italica penisola
purtroppo non possiamo che guardare e aspettare (io avevo una minima roba) certo e' ridicolo questo attemparsi, ma non possiamo far niente

coinlab che prodotti ha? se sono prodotti consumer potremmo iniziare a boicottarli?
Activity: 62
Merit: 7
October 10, 2020, 11:54:57 AM
4° e 5° meeting ... ci vuole pazienza a leggere tutto   Roll Eyes
legendary
October 10, 2020, 10:45:32 AM
è il report dell'ultimo meeting. Come sempre progressi minimi, soprattutto a causa dell'ostruzionismo e dell'atteggiamento predatorio di CoinLab, che insiste nelle sue ridicole pretese con un claim miliardario. Spero che subiscano delle conseguenze per lite temeraria e che gli costi cara.
Pages:
Jump to: