Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE] RX480 (Ref) 31+Mh, Custom Rom - VDDC OFFSET + Custom timing - page 40. (Read 231013 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com

I think a lot of people may not know this but....

Eliovp is Heliox.

Heliox is Eliovp.

Grin

I think he uses Eliovp at his work PC.

ahh im not upto date -_-
that's nice to know who is heliox  Grin
im still waiting the full review for 24hours

my friend using boysie rom (30mhs+) running dualmode now 1 of some card burned-out, he running 2week,  im not know more detail about temp, etc. he just saying his vga burned-out and now his trying to refund his card, but im not sure he get new device because he mod the bios.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
let me guess: 1500-timings to 2000MHz-strap?  Grin

Not really no ;-)

Completely changed the memory block.

I'll show a screenshot later :-)

Well Eliovp, you've got the best result of RX 480 so far which I've seen. It'd be great if you could tell us about the version of that RX 480, your OS, the driver you're using and the ROM you're using at the moment. If you could share your other hardware configuration, then it'd be even better. Tongue

Sure.

Here's a screenshot of the rom opened in PolarisEditor so you'll have an idea what i've done with the memory block.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/24onigy.jpg

It's just a Reference Sapphire 480, Samsung 8GB memory (like almost all of them).
OS = Windows 10 Pro
Driver = 16.8.2
Rom = a new one Smiley

hollyshit that's very cool
so you use only stock room with polaris editor ? or you use boysie/heliox rom?

anyway can you share your cooling room?

i hope you can share more detail about the step to reach 33mhs

I think a lot of people may not know this but....

Eliovp is Heliox.

Heliox is Eliovp.

Grin

I think he uses Eliovp at his work PC.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
2350MHz.. wow thats like a magic...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com

Not really no ;-)

Well Eliovp, you've got the best result of RX 480 so far which I've seen. It'd be great if you could tell us about the version of that RX 480, your OS, the driver you're using and the ROM you're using at the moment. If you could share your other hardware configuration, then it'd be even better. Tongue

Sure.

Here's a screenshot of the rom opened in PolarisEditor so you'll have an idea what i've done with the memory block.

It's just a Reference Sapphire 480, Samsung 8GB memory (like almost all of them).
OS = Windows 10 Pro
Driver = 16.8.2
Rom = a new one Smiley

hollyshit that's very cool
so you use only stock room with polaris editor ? or you use boysie/heliox rom?

anyway can you share your cooling room?

i hope you can share more detail about the step to reach 33mhs
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
+2 memory straps & custom (or not?   Wink ) timings - nice!  Smiley
just like a stilt/community custom ones for elpida/hynix/samsung
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?

Not really no ;-)

Sure.

OS = Windows 10 Pro
Driver = 16.8.2
Rom = a new one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Not really no ;-)

legendary
Huh?
let me guess: 1500-timings to 2000MHz-strap?  Grin

Not really no ;-)

legendary
WoW that's great!!! Congratulation for this hash! Who has the fastest R9 480x? What's the record with it on ethash?
Say thx to Samsung K4G80325FB GDDR5 memory
No elpidia on this gen? On a hash that need fast Gddr5 it's clear that the best gram will lead in perf.
RX 480 4GB - Hynix H5GC4H24AJR equipped
RX 480 8Gb - Samsung K4GB0325FB equipped
may be we are going to see some elpida-equipped "low-cost"  Grin versions of RX 480 from XFX/TUL
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
WoW that's great!!! Congratulation for this hash! Who has the fastest R9 480x? What's the record with it on ethash?
Say thx to Samsung K4GB0325FB GDDR5 memory

Wink thanks for sharing the ref. No elpidia on this gen? On a hash that need fast Gddr5 it's clear that the best gram will lead in perf.

Eliovp --- what brand 480 did you use?

4 posts up, he said saphire ref.  Roll Eyes you are welcome!

oh wow.... i have a rig 6 x RX480 Sapphires with his previous lowenergy.rom.... which basically cant hold 29MHs.

safe to assume Sapphires use Samsung GDDR5?

I dont like this "device signing" thing and the other bypasses and experimenting using CDM/Ubuntu.

Anyone has tutorial for CDM-Ubuntu?
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

Wink thanks for sharing the ref. No elpidia on this gen? On a hash that need fast Gddr5 it's clear that the best gram will lead in perf.

4 posts up, he said saphire ref.  Roll Eyes you are welcome!
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

legendary
Here you go Smiley

Still running, took the screenshot pretty quickly because i was kind of happy haha..

Let's see if i can break 34+ Mh :p

you need to also put your PC environment, CPU, mobo, etc

see if it throttles down like the previous lowenergy rom.... i am suspecting temps to be the culprit...

you got to list down a checklist for the device signing thing because many members have some issues and cannot use the rom.

I measured ATW, 0.58A, so 130watt.

Did you see the temp? not going over 60 degrees mate Smiley

It's stable as a rock Wink

legendary
let me guess: 1500-timings to 2000MHz-strap?  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
27mhash 80 watt Huh

which original BIOS is that?

Can share?

https://i.imgur.com/4iq5uQl.jpg here you go! (how can i show it as a picture?)

Oh Scheizen! So that is just you tweaking the wattman settings and not running a custom ROM?

Yes  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
having a win10 installer delivered tomorow.
cant wait..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
@Eliovp,
can u share the room ?
legendary
Huh?
Eliovp,
what gpu card do you use there?
reference or non ref?