Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 28. (Read 92656 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
If you cannot do this, you should apologize to me, because you are full of shit.

For the second time you did not answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts.

Theymos and any mod is free to step in and release any nonpersonal details they like from any post I've ever made, and I will provide whatever information they want.

There's plenty of info in posts I've made which people have quoted.

Now explain yourself, how have I swindled people? What fraudulent business schemes? "other people said that" --> lol you moron, I just told you "don't say an older boy told me to say it". I said explain yourself or apologize.

What's likely here is that you are just repeating secondhand rumor and you don't actually know WTF you are saying.

Hint: not a scammer.

Vague as always. Just answer the question with yes or no.

Would you agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts?
vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I didn't delete the posts where people quoted me. There's nothing special about what I did with my posts. You quoted me yourself numerous times in your own asset's thread I might point out.

It is special when someone deletes about 1000 of his own posts.

Someone who doesn't feel he has anything to hide does not do such a thing.

You're welcome to your opinion.

However, when you state that I have swindled people and engaged in fraudulent business schemes you must stand behind your words and explain yourself, you scummy fuck.
vip
If you cannot do this, you should apologize to me, because you are full of shit.

For the second time you did not answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts.

Theymos and any mod is free to step in and release any nonpersonal details they like from any post I've ever made, and I will provide whatever information they want.

There's plenty of info in posts I've made which people have quoted.

Now explain yourself, how have I swindled people? What fraudulent business schemes? "other people said that" --> lol you moron, I just told you "don't say an older boy told me to say it". I said explain yourself or apologize.

What's likely here is that you are just repeating secondhand rumor and you don't actually know WTF you are saying.

Hint: not a scammer.
In cryptography we trust
I didn't delete the posts where people quoted me. There's nothing special about what I did with my posts. You quoted me yourself numerous times in your own asset's thread I might point out.

You didn't delete posts where people quoted you, because you can't. Otherwise you would have.

Anyway, it is special when someone deletes about 1000 of his own posts.

Someone who doesn't feel he has anything to hide does not do such a thing.
vip
Many have pointed out in the last monts before GLBSE closed how usagi was swindling his customers. In the above posts you find a quote stating that Maged agrees with this. No need going into all the details about his businesses again. That would be a waste of time for everyone.

He already deserved a scammer tag imo and if Maged was not sure at that point, I agree that the deletion of his posts should now convince him.

That was a very irresponsible comment from maged in an unrelated scammer tag thread.

Due to that comment CPA actually lost customers (BAKEWELL). Maged never bothered to point out what the misleading statements were nor follow up on it at all.

No, you made a comment that I swindled people with fraudulent business schemes. Explain yourself or apologize.
In cryptography we trust
Since this is about me, once and for all, can you lay it out exactly what I did to deserve a scammer tag?

You have swindled people with fraudulant business schemes. In other words, you stole their money. By definition you are a scammer. You have also deleted most of your posts in an attempt to remove the evidence. And now conveniently you didn't answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore them.

I said, what did I do? And you said I swindled people with fraudulent business schemes.

1. The onus is now on you to show who I swindled, or to show how I swindled people. I.E. present a victim. Any victims here? The onus here is to show that I made off with someone's money that I had a duty to return or apply in some way which I intentionally did not. Basically, explain for us all in what way I took this money. Explain for us all how I lied to investors and took their money, because that's what swindling is.

If you cannot do this, then your claim I swindled people is without merit, and you should apologize.

2. The onus is now on you to explain precisely what "business schemes" you are referring to and why they were fraudulent.

vip
As for misleading statements, you're welcome to point them out.

Please have Theymos restore your posts. I would then be happy to.

Feel free to tell people how you lied about me and tried to defame me on these forums because you decided you wanted to break your contract with CPA.

Here's a hint Ian: *I* will not get a scammer tag because *you* fucked up your business and couldn't get your rigs working, and didn't have the money to pay your bills. Sorry bro, thats not my problem. Don't try to lie your way out of a contract like that and say you can't afford the 1 bitcoin a week when the truth is, five posts later, OH, you just wanted out because you didn't like what other people were saying about me. You slimy fuck.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Theymos,

Why doe Usagi NOT have a scammer tag.  (just asking)
In cryptography we trust
Many have pointed out in the last monts before GLBSE closed how usagi was swindling his customers. In the above posts you find a quote stating that Maged agrees with this. No need going into all the details about his businesses again. That would be a waste of time for everyone.

He already deserved a scammer tag imo and if Maged was not sure at that point, I agree that the deletion of his posts should now convince him.
vip
Has a moderator ever read the threads and weighed in?

Yup:

3) It is very clear that usagi has been posting misleading statements. It may not be enough for a scammer tag, but it's pretty damn close.

That was an incredibly suprising comment from maged considering a) it was in a scam accusation I made against eskimobob, b) multiple witnesses from the channel posted in my defense c) everything I had posted in that thread was backed up by IRC logs.

As for misleading statements, you're welcome to point them out.

What's that Ian? Cat got your tounge?

Go ahead, tell us all what misleading statements I made. You mean like when you lied and accused me of attempting to clawback funds when I had very publicly posted I would follow the contract you signed, and return the money to your shareholders? oops ;-)
vip
Since this is about me, once and for all, can you lay it out exactly what I did to deserve a scammer tag?

You have swindled people with fraudulant business schemes. In other words, you stole their money. By definition you are a scammer. You have also deleted most of your posts in an attempt to remove the evidence. And now conveniently you didn't answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore them.

I said, what did I do? And you said I swindled people with fraudulent business schemes.

1. The onus is now on you to show who I swindled, or to show how I swindled people. I.E. present a victim. Any victims here? The onus here is to show that I made off with someone's money that I had a duty to return or apply in some way which I intentionally did not. Basically, explain for us all in what way I took this money. Explain for us all how I lied to investors and took their money, because that's what swindling is.

If you cannot do this, then your claim I swindled people is without merit, and you should apologize.

2. The onus is now on you to explain precisely what "business schemes" you are referring to and why they were fraudulent.

In cryptography we trust

You have swindled people with fraudulant business schemes. In other words, you stole their money. By definition you are a scammer. You have also deleted most of your posts in an attempt to remove the evidence. And conveniently you didn't answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore them.
vip
Usagi: "I am not a scammer"

The rest of us: "But an Unethical Scummyfuck tag does not exist so this will have to do"

w/e, Usagi is another version of Dank - the trolls will consistently bomb the threads for us Smiley Hilarity will ensue.
Long live those trolls.

You lied in order to break a contract you signed with me and then you were an asshole about it on the forums. Actually, you yourself pretty much deserve a scammer tag for what you did.

This is about you not him. So you agree that breaking a contract and being an asshole deserves a scammer tag? Great, then we can save ourselves time and get you that scammer tag right now! Actually, the fact that you have a VIP tag is a disgrace for this forum. I mean, some people don't know that you just bought it. It is not that you did anything to deserve to be labelled as a Very Impotant Person.

because all this babbling is making you look stupid.

here, let me give you an example. HashKing got a scammer tag because:
He lied about what he did with people's money, he lied about guaranteeing it, and he threatened not to pay people back.

Patrick Harnett got a scammer tag recently because he apparently:
Intentionally lied in order to get more of investors money to cover his own personal debts, apparently without an intention to pay people back.

Nefario got a scammer tag because he:
lied about returning bitcoins and information to shareholders and issuers, blowing everything up

Pirate got a scammer tag because he:
is a wanted con man.

Now let's see, can you come up with something like that? No. Let's start with breaking contracts. If you examine the contracts I wrote it's really quite simple. Investors were exposed to certain kinds of risk. For example, in BMF, they were quite clearly exposed to the risk of investing in.... mining. And so forth. Surprise surprise, now people like puppet and eskimobob want to call me a scammer because mining crashed and BMF lost money. When you look at it, it sounds so dumb, what you are accusing me of, that I don't think anyone really believes you are being serious. It's obvious you're just a retarded troll.

So go ahead, why am I am a scammer precisely? Please don't say "because an older boy told me to say it". You already look dumb enough as it is, deeplink.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Provide theymos with the evidence and he'll apply scammer tag if appropiate.

If you choose to pursue Usagi legally request deleted posts from Theymos.

In cryptography we trust

The rest of us: "But an Unethical Scummyfuck tag does not exist so this will have to do"

w/e, Usagi is another version of Dank - the trolls will consistently bomb the threads for us Smiley Hilarity will ensue.
Long live those trolls.

You lied in order to break a contract you signed with me and then you were an asshole about it on the forums. Actually, you yourself pretty much deserve a scammer tag for what you did.

This is about you not him. So you agree that breaking a contract and being an asshole deserves a scammer tag? Great, then we can save ourselves time and get you that scammer tag right now! Actually, the fact that you have a VIP tag is a disgrace for this forum. I mean, some people don't know that you just bought it. It is not that you did anything to deserve to be labelled as a Very Impotant Person.
vip

Long live those trolls.

In cryptography we trust
And if you recall, before deprived and puppet and all those scummy fucks started trolling me, I got a lot of praise for running a very transparent and communicative asset and running stuff that was very niche and welcomed by the community.

Hahaha.... It never gets boring with usagi. Thanks for coming back, dillweed.

1) "Very transparent" as in "oops I deleted all my posts" ?

2) Who gave you praise for running your assets? Because I never saw anyone praising you and I read many of your threads for amusement. Can you give names and get some forum members to confirm that they praised you?

3) You have deliberately deleted most of your posts to remove evidence. Would you agree to allow Theymos to restore your posts?
BCB
vip
BCJ
Well of Patrick Harttnet, Nefario, Pirate et all all have scammer tags now, I'd guess you'd have one too if it were true.  So I guess the trolls/puppets can say all they want.

[i'm not familiar with the history]
vip
Then maybe it's time to revisit.  Anyone care to read this thread and summarize.

Summary: puppet said Usagi falsified navs, conveniently forgetting to mention that the spreadsheets in question explicitly state that all numbers are approximations. Then usagi redoes the spreadsheets to pull data directly off the GLBSE, and puppet/EB/etc cry foul again stating that usagi is using an unfair/biased formula. So usagi redoes the spreadsheets a third time, backed by shareholder motions, using both formulas and allowing investors to make their own decision about how to value the shares. The trolls go bananas and everyone starts to realize no, usagi is not a scammer, and the trolls are just dicks. Then GLBSE shuts down and "therefore usagi is a scammer".

Unfortunately there are some people here who think they can say anything they want and that being anonymous on the internet will protect them. You just have to put up with their shit, I guess.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Then maybe it's time to revisit.  Anyone care to read this thread and summarize.
Pages:
Jump to: