Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 29. (Read 92656 times)

vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Bumped, because the guy is back with new "business ideas".

So let me get this straight, this thread went nowhere for 3 months because I didn't actually do what you paid puppet to accuse me of, and now that I am starting a new business that alone is enough to accuse me of being a scammer? Keep trying maybe one of these days the mods will ban me just to shut you up.
vip
Time for the scammer tag.

Why? What's changed? Nothing.

I'm still not a scammer.

We also need hero tags for the people who trolled this fuck.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll and an asshole.

To libertarians and scammers, I am a troll. I wear the label proudly. I only wish I could ambush them from under a bridge.

You see, in order for me to get a scammer tag, I have to have actually scammed someone. I have to have had a chance to get out of it. Or perhaps, I have to have some way to fix the problems I've caused in order to garner the scammer tag. There has to be a victim. I have to have gained, or attempted to gain, by lying about something. But none of that ever actually happened. You and jerkoffs like EskimoBob only CLAIMED it happened.

And if you recall, before deprived and puppet and all those scummy fucks started trolling me, I got a lot of praise for running a very transparent and communicative asset and running stuff that was very niche and welcomed by the community.

The basic problem here is, that although you may not like me, although you may not be mentally capable of understanding what a derivative is, etc, I didn't actually scam anyone or defraud anyone. I did nothing else that a dozen other people didn't do including smickles, deadterra, diablod3 and mircea himself.

So you should probably fuck off with the scammer shit. It's several months old, it went nowhere, it is going nowhere, and it never will go anywhere.

But you won't.

And hey, that's fine. People like you love to take potshots and lie a lot. It's pretty obvious I am not a scammer. So keep posting, all you're really doing is pissing people off.

Guess what dickweed. I'm not a scammer because I am trying to run a business or selling, say a Japanese book. Unless your definition of scammer is someone who actually, isn't a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

I'm still not a scammer.

To libertarians and scammers, I am a troll. I wear the label proudly. I only wish I could ambush them from under a bridge.
vip

I'm still not a scammer.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
lulz. I'm sure the time for a scammer tag has long since passed, and the time for a hasty exit before the cops get here has since arrived. I'm sure the deletion of posts is in response to the likely investigation by major governments' securities regulating agencies (SEC/FSA) - wouldn't want to leave any evidence lying around Wink
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Wow.  This guys famous on the internet

There is even a song written about him.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=243091&q=hi&newref=1

It a little slow start and it's a bit long but it's kinda funny.

legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Not only NAV but he also managed to lure this poor guy in to buying him a membership to a site

Hai.

I want to sign up to iknow.jp but I can't use paypal right now(?), and I don't have a credit card (?).

If you do me the service of signing up for me, I'll xfer you 7 bitcoins. Or whatever it's worth plus 1 bitcoin (your choice). A 6 month membership will cost around $60 right now IIRC.

I'll have to give you my name and password on iknow.jp for you to buy it for me. Once it's set up let me know and I'll send you the bitcoins.

This will be rated over OTC/WOT so please I prefer people who have a rating of 10+ thanks (but contact me if your rating is lower, I'll take a look).

Oliver Richman [email protected] (usagi, https://www.google.com/search?q=usagi+%22Oliver+Richman%22, know troll in mailing lists and forums) is about 40 years old and not a single bank trusts him with a CC? WTF! Or is he just full of shit and made this poor guy in to his scapegoat, who has to mop up usagis next fuck up in that forum?
Oliver, please, just leave and never return! Your hysterical dramas are not funny any more.

As you probably know, usagi (Oliver Richman) is following me around the forum like a pervert. Smiley And only because I (and multiple others) pointed out that he is incompetent. Guess what, he is not only incompetent but he is also mean spirited nuter with long history of trolling.   
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
Huh, I was reading the threads when Usagi had turned out to be pulling a lot of shady tricks and unethical business practices (circular investing in his own funds to control the price and inflating his value shamelessly with imagined numbers) and looking back over the old threads they have been scrubbed. Almost all relevant posts are gone, there are just a couple quoted posts missed but most posts quoting his posts are gone too. Someone on the moderation staff would have to have done that...

This forum is probably the worst thing for Bitcoin right now.

No he did it himself after GLBSE went down.

You can delete posts made by other people in a thread you start? Some of the posts which are gone were not his...

Not that I know of. Why don't you ask him in his new thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kongzica-going-live-investmentpresales-opportunities-124391

He doesn't answer my question about what happened to his post count. Guess I pissed him off to much.

He is a cancer for this forum.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Huh, I was reading the threads when Usagi had turned out to be pulling a lot of shady tricks and unethical business practices (circular investing in his own funds to control the price and inflating his value shamelessly with imagined numbers) and looking back over the old threads they have been scrubbed. Almost all relevant posts are gone, there are just a couple quoted posts missed but most posts quoting his posts are gone too. Someone on the moderation staff would have to have done that...

You can delete posts made by other people in a thread you start? Some of the posts which are gone were not his...
In cryptography we trust

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

In cryptography we trust
Your lies about NYAN*, BMF etc NAV's and so on are all over this forum. Are you planning to delete those too?

Looks like he did. What a scumbag.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Bumped, because the guy is back with new "business ideas".
legendary

There is, and you are an asshole, and your posts WILL be deleted from that thread. Do yourself a favor and go delete them yourself and stop shitting on my threads. All you do is spam spam spam the same tired shit all day.

HINT: I DO NOT HAVE A SCAMMER TAG NOW, BECAUSE I AM NOT A SCAMMER.

Go read the contract EB.

This is very mature, I must say. Nice. 

Can I have a link to that rule because I like to read it?
Can I have link to those forum post where I lie about you or your failures to manage investors money? I have asked this how many times now? ... I have lost count.

Your lies about NYAN*, BMF etc NAV's and so on are all over this forum. Are you planning to delete those too?
legendary
Looks like nothing has changed.
Usagi keep lying to forum readers and publishing unreal NAV's.

And now he is really busy deleting (forum mods deleting for him?) questions from forum threads.

I am interested how you will answer these questions as well?

Deprived is banned from posting in this thread. If you have a question, I'll answer it, but do not cut and paste Deprived's post. I'm going to ask you to delete it and ask your own questions or I will have to report your post as well. Thanks.

Don't be a 'tard. We're in the process of selling assets and buying back shares. Over 1100 shares were bought back in the last couple of weeks.

How many of those 1100 shares were bought back from the public via GLBSE as opposed to bought back at "FMV" from your own companies via private transfer?  Nyan seems to have managed to divest itself of nearly all its assets - the assets that supposedly secure nyan.a and nyan.b

"Holders of NYAN.B are guaranteed second claim (after holders of NYAN.A) to any holdings, bitcoins or other assets of NYAN."

Shame those assets all vanished back to CPA (by selling off its nyan.a/b/c ahead of other people trying to sell then buying back its own shares from CPA).

Oh - and:

"The value of NYAN.A shares is guaranteed by CPA and NYAN against capital loss via the reasonably timely maintenance of a bidwall at 0.99 bitcoins per fund unit."

bidwall's still missing - has been for days.  145 nyan.a shares on market at .99 or less and only a trading volume of <5 BTC worth of them in last 5 days.

Yes - I saw your local rule thing.  No need to quote me to point it out.  But if YOU won't follow what's in the OP of your threads (e.g. the nyan.a bidwall) then you can hardly expect anyone else to.

How is that relevant to this thread?  Well CPA are supposed to be guaranteeing nyan.a by maintaining that bid-wall (your words, quoted above, not mine).  If they can't do that then their guarantee of value for nyan.a is defunct - and you shouldn't be closing down nyan.b before nyan.a.  Normally in a tranched security the senior tranche (nyan.a here) is closed out first.  Whilst nyan.a had a credible guarantee it seemed reasonable to not enforce that.  But if CPA is now refusing/unable to honour its guarantee (and YES - you knew it wasn't: I pointed it out a few times before) then you really should be closing out the senior tranche first.

I am interested how you will answer these questions as well?

I am not aware that there is a scammer protection rule that allows thread starter usagi to ban anyone asking questions or speaking up against his bull shit posts.  If there is, can I have the link for this forum rule?

Thank you.
Activity: 532
You know, you guys are beating a dead horse. You've made your point.

no, we've collected evidence in one place in public. To properly make the point we will have to contact the FSA in Japan, and the SEC in the US, and the FSA in the UK.

Usagi securities are not registered and not regulated by any of this bodies.

(FTFY)

Which may of course be the biggest problem when those bodies are contacted.

Certainly, in the US, it's a significant issue to sell securities to unaccredited, non-sophisticated investors (especially unregistered securities) - thus it's a potential issue for and foreign citizen selling securities to US citizens. The US has brass balls when enforcing money regulations. (it's illegal to sell securities to non-sophisticated investors because a fraudulent issuer could present a rosy picture, much as usagi has, and coerce more money out of non-sophisticated investors than they can actually afford to lose....i.e. the old man's life savings)

Also, just because a security is unregistered doesn't mean it's unregulated.

Furthermore they are the bodies in those countries that investigate securities fraud, which is what I certainly suspect is going on here. It's not like those agencies will not investigate suspected securities fraud simply because the security wasn't registered. Just because it's bitcoin, not dollars or yen, doesn't mean they won't investigate either. The SEC doesn't care if investments are denominated in USD, EUR, JPY, coal, gold, or bitcoins. Investments are investments; the definition of "security" is quite broad.

So you are willing to purchase unregistered securities but when you don't get your way then you will contact the State?  Seems hypocritical.  Remember, anyone that promoted any of the securities on GLBSE is technically doing something potentially against regulation.  If you kick a hornets nest, don't be surprised if it stings you too.  If you want to buy securities with disclosure rules then go buy stock from the NYSE or NASDAQ.  In truth, some of the disclosures from GLBSE securities are better than some developing world stock markets.

If you are unhappy with the contract or you think the operations do not conform to the contract then contact GLBSE/nefario.

1. I sure as hell don't own and usagi securities. I flipped 10 shares of CPA once, but never held. I'm not crazy.Nor did I "not get my way" My interest here is to see a crime stopped.

2. Registered, unregistered, I really don't care. A crime is a crime, and should generally be reported to authorities. The other option here is to "take the law into your own hands" and I'm not sure that's what we'd prefer. If you have a better suggestion on how to make there be consequences for theft via securities fraud, I'm all eyes.

3. Otherwise, you're suggesting that we should buy securities with no disclosure, and no legal remedy, no alternative remedy, and just be satisfied when we get fucked? OK. GLWT.

and LOL. Contact GLBSE/Nefario. That's useful. Isn't usagi on his new board advising which securities to approve for listing? The reasonable nefario who's been delisting assets without legitimate reason or notice? Yeah...I'll get right on that.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
http://human-brain.org/evidence.html

What is "evidence"

When should an observation be regarded as evidence for a proposition?

(...)

"Evidence" for a proposition is any thing that increases the estimate of the probability of the truthfulness of the proposition. Note that this definition means that what is evidence is dependent on the agent that estimates the probability. That is why the question in the first sentence is not the simpler question "When is an observation an evidence for a proposition?" The answer to this question is actually agent-dependent, unless it is interpreted as if it is the question in the first sentence.

(...)

An important point to note is that the second part is important as well: an observation that is compatible with other plausible states of affairs should not be taken as an evidence for a proposition.

(...)

Even though the logic is obvious, there is a strong tendency to ignore the second condition above. It is quite common for people to regard as evidence for some proposition an observation which is compatible with many other plausible states of affairs. In some cases, they justify it by considering only restricted set of the other plausible states of affairs (I call this the "Misanalyzing the 'Null Hypothesis'" error in Reasoning errors). In other cases, they don't bother to justify it at all, and seem to do it simply because they like the proposition, and hence accept automatically the observation as evidence (implicitly doing the "conclusion-validation" error, Reasoning errors).
legendary
This is from usagis/atlas circle jerk tread Smiley
Hello, i'd like to make a quick announcement.

Daily dividends for October 1st have now been paid!

yay!

if you bought in at .49 last week when we made this announcement, here is your profit/loss statement:

BMF [[email protected]] (since: 2012-09-25) paid: 0.01112149 BTC. Last price: 0.49 BTC. Capital gain: 0 BTC. Total: 0.01112149 BTC. (2.3%)

Expected dividend payments from now until sunday are 1.5%.

No he has started to hide hes incompetence as a portfolio manager, quoting is loser fund performance from a 2012-09-25 Smiley

While this is what has really happened:
Code:
BMF [1@1BTC] 
paid: 0.10922454 BTC.
Last price: 0.40000001 BTC.
Capital gain: -0.59999999 BTC.
Total: -0.49077545 BTC. (-49.1%)

This bull shit has to end now.

Here is the market depth as of now:

QUANTITY   PRICE
BID
1   0.40000001