Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 10. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

Bitcoin is the mainstream now but of course, they are different in each other in so many ways. They have their own disadvantages and advantages making them different from each other.
I think, USD is still popular than BTC since majority is still using USD as l the medium of paying products or services as of today.
USD is indeed more popular than bitcoin because as you can see that the USD is already being used by all over the world ever since then while bitcoin is just starting to be on the mainstream because it is still not in the good stage because a lot of the people and the governments are still doubting and scared of the bitcoin as a new type of currency.

For me bitcoin is not very popular in this word because in my country did not all know what is bitcoin while the USD every counrty know what is that flat money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 02, 2017, 04:00:10 AM

Bitcoin is the mainstream now but of course, they are different in each other in so many ways. They have their own disadvantages and advantages making them different from each other.
I think, USD is still popular than BTC since majority is still using USD as l the medium of paying products or services as of today.
USD is indeed more popular than bitcoin because as you can see that the USD is already being used by all over the world ever since then while bitcoin is just starting to be on the mainstream because it is still not in the good stage because a lot of the people and the governments are still doubting and scared of the bitcoin as a new type of currency.
Activity: 392
December 01, 2017, 11:50:43 PM

Activity: 560
December 01, 2017, 07:25:23 PM
for now bitcoin already very popular, as many people using bitcoin as investment assets in future. dollar also play a role in this case, but not too significant because bitcoin it stand alone.
this just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
December 01, 2017, 06:49:04 PM
The USD is still astronomically more important ona  global stage than Bitcoin is.

I am sorry to anyone who disagrees but it just is true. We have a long, long way to grow until BTC would become feasible to be used by the masses. It is the nature of such things, they take a long time to implement in society. Roads weren't built overnight!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 02:03:08 PM
Bitcoin is popular in different aspect of currency unlike US Dollars which represents the wealth of America with its gold funds. Although bitcoin had performed better than USD on 2015 , it cant surpass its summed value definitely. USD is less volatile than bitcoin, for example here in Philippines $1 is equivalent to Php. 45.00 to Php 50.00 while bitcoin is on point to Php 500 , 000.00.

For the growth of the world's economy, we do not need to compare the value, we need to compare the benefit and function of Bitcoin (represents the cryptocurrency) and Dollar (represents the FIAT). Bitcoin can not use for offline, high fee with small transaction and many limits for daily, but its benefit is can global transfer money unlimited amount within short time, safe and private. Dollar can use for offline and it is useful for any amount to make transaction, but it can not global transfer money with cheap fee and fastly as Bitcoin.
US dollar is the standard currency accepted all over the world.It is under the control of the government.On the other hand,Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which is decentralized and requires internet accessibility.US dollar is stable unlike Bitcoin whose value is very volatile.The government takes all the measures to maintain the integrity of the dollar.Moreover,unlike US dollar,bicoin is not accepted worldwide and is also not legalised in many nations. We cannot use Bitcoin everywhere because internet facilities are not available in every corner of the world but dollar can be used anywhere in the world.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 01:16:20 PM
Bitcoin is popular in different aspect of currency unlike US Dollars which represents the wealth of America with its gold funds. Although bitcoin had performed better than USD on 2015 , it cant surpass its summed value definitely. USD is less volatile than bitcoin, for example here in Philippines $1 is equivalent to Php. 45.00 to Php 50.00 while bitcoin is on point to Php 500 , 000.00.

For the growth of the world's economy, we do not need to compare the value, we need to compare the benefit and function of Bitcoin (represents the cryptocurrency) and Dollar (represents the FIAT). Bitcoin can not use for offline, high fee with small transaction and many limits for daily, but its benefit is can global transfer money unlimited amount within short time, safe and private. Dollar can use for offline and it is useful for any amount to make transaction, but it can not global transfer money with cheap fee and fastly as Bitcoin.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
December 01, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

I think bitcoin though , bitcoin is evolving right know , it's increasing , but we can't assure it , bitcoin become popular these days , Mostly I've seen in the internet. And bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin have some different perspective or aspect of currency , unlike the US dollars. But our new era , the bitcoin and the , our technologies are evolving , the most use in nowdays are the internet , so basically it's more popular , or should I say it becoming more more popular. Many millionaire invest through bitcoin.
Activity: 616
December 01, 2017, 11:21:36 AM
NO! United States Dollar still more popular than bitcoin, im not american and every time i ask my friends and my family did they know about bitcoin, they always answer no but if i ask did you know about USD they answer that know USD, its mean that bitcoin is note popular than USD
Activity: 397
December 01, 2017, 11:12:38 AM
We can say nowdays it has become more popular than USD.Bitcoin was introduced 8 years ago but demand for it has started rising now .People are showing more interests in it due to it's skyrocketing price which is increasing it's popularity .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 10:01:09 AM
USD and BTC are equally alike. which distinguishes only the real or absence of this currency
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 09:08:16 AM
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 08:23:44 AM
USD is use in all over the world for fiat currency, and on the other hand, a huge people don't know about Bitcoins, But it doesn't mean that bitcoin has no valuable from USD.
It had replaced USD mate bitcoin is now more reliable and more trustable that usd because this can be used in either way as investment as payment and now many of online stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and this thing is also giving and edge rise to the bitcoin and more of it USD is stable whereas btc value is increasing day by day and those who want to make money are preferring btc and that’s good.

When we say popular USD and BTC. They are both popular in different cathegory. USD is in a fiat form is more popular because they represent the equivalent of gold deposit of america. While Bitcoin is a unique form of ditalcurrency having popular in many users and investor.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 07:54:48 AM
USD is use in all over the world for fiat currency, and on the other hand, a huge people don't know about Bitcoins, But it doesn't mean that bitcoin has no valuable from USD.
It had replaced USD mate bitcoin is now more reliable and more trustable that usd because this can be used in either way as investment as payment and now many of online stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and this thing is also giving and edge rise to the bitcoin and more of it USD is stable whereas btc value is increasing day by day and those who want to make money are preferring btc and that’s good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 30, 2017, 11:49:03 PM

Not right now of course but give it 10 years you may find then that bitcoin has risen to an area that either rivals USD in popularity or has gone past it. I think it takes at least 10 years to progress to this feat.

I don't see that bitcoin will ever surpass USD, USD is currently in the trillions, I think about 10tn, whereas bitcoin is not even close to 1tn, it is such a large increase, bitcoin would have to have a price of about 500k to rival usd.
That is it? Bitcoin according to you cannot surpass the USD because it needs to reach a huge price, well you are going to such a huge price, bitcoin cannot be stopped, governments are going to try but when the economic system crumbles due to their own mistakes people are going to move to bitcoin and are not going to look back.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 01:16:44 AM
Bitcoin is too early for the equivalent of USD because USD is the most exchangeable currency in the world. USD can be used to shop in many countries in the world while bitcoin requires exchange with certain currency after it can be used. Although the bitcoin exchange rate is much higher than USD but the USD payment system has long been used and has become the largest payment system in the world so for now bitcoin is not possible to beat the USD.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
November 24, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

Not right now of course but give it 10 years you may find then that bitcoin has risen to an area that either rivals USD in popularity or has gone past it. I think it takes at least 10 years to progress to this feat.

I don't see that bitcoin will ever surpass USD, USD is currently in the trillions, I think about 10tn, whereas bitcoin is not even close to 1tn, it is such a large increase, bitcoin would have to have a price of about 500k to rival usd.
It is not difficult for the world's currency. I only need Bitcoin can becomes the world's currency someday, then the price of Bitcoin will be high because the demand always increases. Of course, the government can be the reason make the price of Bitcoin get trouble to increase. But I have strong faith in the community of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

I understand that if bitcoin were to become the world currency then it could surpass USD but that's a very unlikely event at any time, let alone specifically in the next 10 years, even if it was decided tomorrow the transition would not be completed within 10 years.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 23, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

It is not difficult for the world's currency. I only need Bitcoin can becomes the world's currency someday, then the price of Bitcoin will be high because the demand always increases. Of course, the government can be the reason make the price of Bitcoin get trouble to increase. But I have strong faith in the community of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 03:37:23 PM
I don`t think that btc is more popular then us dollar because us dollars is in the market place so many decades and even people from countries that we don`t know even they exist have heard about usd
the value of the bitcoin is very high than dollar and also the rate of rising in the value of the bitcoin is very high. Dollar is a legal paper currency while bitcoin is a crypto currency and is not legal all over the world but soon some country will legal it. if the bitcoin become legal in world market, it will have more popularity than dollar in the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 03:22:30 PM
I don`t think that btc is more popular then us dollar because us dollars is in the market place so many decades and even people from countries that we don`t know even they exist have heard about usd
Pages:
Jump to: