Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 5. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
March 22, 2018, 05:33:58 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

Well as you can see even the bitcoin surpassed the value of gold and shock the world because of the price. Still usd are more popular than bitcoin. But as of now bitcoin gaining popularity.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:19:41 AM
This question has been already asked several times it is better you close this thread if you got the answer you want.All i got to say to you is that you cannot directly use btc to buy whatever you want as it is still not popular for most of the trader and you will have to convert them to cash to use them so it is a silly question to ask whether we need btc or USD because we all need the fiat currency so that we can buy what ever we want.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
March 22, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
USD and BTC are  incomparable for now, us dollar is hot currency, which make it to be universe  acceptable, with time btc would again same popularity like USD, in years to  come we can now come USD to btc.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

no, usd is more populair than bitcoin. but in future time maybe bitcoin more safely than usd.  in my opinion
Activity: 103
March 22, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

We all understand that the dollar keeps virtually all of the world economy. For bitcoin such heights today are not seen. No doubt the dollar is the most popular currency in the world.
Activity: 322
March 22, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
Although it may reach a point, I can challenge systems at least intermittently but I do not think it's going to happen any time soon, it will happen at all. Dollars are people who are used to use now that some people are simply hearing about Bitcoin, even if it is legitimate, thinking.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 22, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
Everything is denominated in dollars. The only way bitcoin gains an advantage over USD is when you're buying btc to try and acquire more USD (through price appreciation of the btc). When you're buying something, even if the price is denominated only in btc, you have to do the conversion to USD to know whether or not it is a good price, because the value of btc relative to USD changes so quickly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 22, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
The Dollar wins every time against the Bitcoin without a single doubt about it, the dollar has so much power and is also so much bigger than the bitcoin.
Maybe in the future the bitcoin could ever win it but we are now very far from it.
Activity: 118
March 22, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
USD will always be a fiat money that is well known in the world. But b t c is an online digital currency, so that's a different thing. but if the choice is one daru two options, I prefer bitcoin.Dollar will fall if bitcoin is partially raised.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 03:33:55 AM
It is not more popular but what's sure is it's safer, better and pricier. Invest in bitcoin when you still can before Bitcoin take the leading role Wink !

The supply of bitcoin is also much smaller than usd, As far as im aware usd can have practically an unlimited amount so is valued somewhat differently to bitcoin.

You’re right, probably in terms of the price of dollars left very far from bitcoin but in terms of supplies, the dollar more than bitcoin, supplies bitcoin just 21 million in the world and this is very limited while dollars not.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar?
I do not think so. Because not everyone in the world is familiar with Bitcoin. But if the US Dollar almost everyone around the World knows him. In my country alone Bitcoin is still very strange and only a small part of it knows.
Activity: 111
March 22, 2018, 03:09:21 AM
If btc was more popular than usd then we would be sitting far higher than 450 dollars right now. So to answer your question, no. Not by far unfortunately.

for now, bitcoin is not more familiar than usd. but, for future bitcoin maybe popular than usd and more savety
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
March 22, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
It is totally no because a fiat is more popular than digital currency.  Bitcoin has a bigger value but it doesn't mean bitcoin is more popular than USD.
Of course not. Now bitcoin is giving up its positions. But if you take the whole of the Crypto-currency, then maybe in a few years it will become more polar than the dollar or other fiat money.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
Of course not. Now bitcoin is giving up its positions. But if you take the whole of the Crypto-currency, then maybe in a few years it will become more polar than the dollar or other fiat money.
Activity: 143
March 22, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
USD is the most widely used fiat currency, basically it is more popular than bitcoin, however the dollar is also inflationary, This means that the dollar loses value as time goes on because more are added to circulation same goes to bitcoin. Both has the same value and use, and also popular in own terms. for fiat currency USD is the most popular while in digital currency it is Bitcoin  that is most popular and widely use.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 22, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

No. Dollar took all the popularity when it comes to money. It is also the comparison medium of most countries to check if their economic development is growing or not. Maybe it is if you have been in bitcoin trading for so long but if we talk about it in general way, that's automatically dollar.

Although bitcoin can be bigger and is actually bigger than dollar, the population of people who know what dollar is than bitcoin is much much greater.
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
Among enthusiasts and bitcoin users may be yes. But if it is related to the general public, bitcoin is no more popular than USD.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 21, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
Dollar is much popular than bitcoin , Remember dollar already put up its record for centuries, I think 99% of our popularion globally recognized dollar, compared to bitcoin which inhibits by 9 years in the form of digital currency.
I think bitcoin is more amazing than dollars, because bitcoin today is really becoming the most profitable ways to invest and it can really give us a huge return. I believe that dollars is amazing but I prefer in bitcoin because bitcoin is really amazing and it is built with so many profitable ways.
Activity: 36
March 21, 2018, 11:47:43 PM
Bitcoin goes after but no less than USD, only few years that people know and use it extensively. Can Bitcoin exceed the USD against its value ....
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 11:43:03 PM
Dollar already exist for centuries while bitcoin is just started for 1 decade, most people recognized dollar compared to bitcoin, thats the reality.. However, in other aspects, bitcoins has no form and commonly present in digital world, dollar is the reciprocal of bitcoin in terms of properties,
Pages:
Jump to: